Bristlecone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 6, 2017

2.9

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bristlecone (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

it was good. it was long. it was detailed. it was engaging. it was polite. it was entertaining. it was funny. it was fun

Director Interview

Interview

Phone and personal interview.
    Met several times and spoke to different people several people. like them all. They knew what they wanted.
    Since i am in industry for long time, it worked well in the end,

Negotiation

not much

Consultant Interview

Interview

I have 4 rounds of interview , First 3 are technical ...2 are done by company and 1 technical by Client
    last one is managerial. Very good interview and happened in hyderbad ameerpet .

Its good that i am in bristlecone

Interview Interview

Interview

good not too bad, ok type profeesionals

Interview Questions

• never asked any difficult questions   1 Answer

bad review about hr and finance

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bristlecone.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. By practice director and VP. Questions asked were technical and managerial. Both were technically sound and very professional and aware of what they are looking for. HR coordinator was very humble and polite. Overall its wonderful experience.

Interview Questions

• What you want to be at bristlecine as you have both technical and management exposure   1 Answer
    • what is your salary expectation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiated a single paisa but there was no need i believe as I received as per my expectations.

SQL Server Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Bristlecone (Pune (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I got call from consultancy. They asked to reach to company at 9 am. But HR people came at 11 am. They do not have any time management skills. Nothing was organised. I had three round. Technical, Managerial, HR round. They told me that you are selected. They will call me for salary discussion. More that one week they did not responded. Even after spending whole day for just 1 hour of process, they did not discuss salary. If they do not want tohire they do not suppose to take other rounds.

Automation Tester Selenium + Java Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristlecone (Pune (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Time mismanagement.
    2. People skipped lunch to attend interview. Came at 11 but got slot 4-5 pm.
    3. Highly unorganised.
    4. Irrelevant questions asked during interview process. Requirement was for Java+Selenium automation tester but interviewer was asking domain related question that he is aware off.
    5. Very rude and unprofessional attitude towards candidates time.
    6. Lot of people left due to unprofessional and time mismanagement.

Interview Questions

• 1. Domain related question like B2B etc. which I was not aware of.
      2. 1-2 question related to Java and No questions related to Selenium.
      1 Answer

Senior Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

Interview

I appeared for Interview in Jan 2017 through consultancy.
    I reached there at 4PM, Nobody is there to recieve you or inform you.you have to figure out on your own and submit your resume.
    HR is very rude, manner less and arrogant who doesn't know how to be professional and won't respond to any of your query.
    when I went there I was people sitting there since 3-4 hours skipping meals .
    They have Manual opening and they will ask you JAVA.
    Interview was conducted in very hurry .
    I was selected then i I was having discussion with HR regarding salary I told her to show the salary structure which she didn't explain.
    whenever I called i been told that HR is busy which she wasn't....If you call from other name she will answer the call but won't talk to you.

I declined there offer letter.They are not deserved to be in IT.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristlecone (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

I got call from HR for interview and was given online assessment
    After completion, I got request for in person with Practice

Interview was to the point. Job description was short but details were shared during interview

Interview Questions

• About last project
      Scenarios
      Case study
      some problem solving
      how would i tackle a situation
      Long term goal
      Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Bristlecone.

Interview

Went through a round of telephonic and F2F interviews. Interviews were mostly based around the domain knowledge and case studies. Overall, the interviews were neither too easy, nor too difficult.