Bristol Hospital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Bristol Hospital

Sort:

Patient Care Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol Hospital (Bristol, CT) in December 2015.

Interview

The Interview Process was very professional and quick. The hiring process was also quick. The only downside is that they only have orientation once a month, and may take some time for you to get started depending on when they decide to hire you officially.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think we should hire you?   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Bristol Hospital in November 2012.

Interview

Submitted app, met HR, department staff and Director. All helpful and professional.

Interview Questions

• What are your opinions on Healthcare reform?   1 Answer

Already accepted alternate

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bristol Hospital.

Interview

Interviewed with HR first and then was taken immediately to a second interview with the head of the department. Everyone was very nice and a lot of the interview questions were taken straight off my resume so the process was very easy.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Bristol Hospital (Bristol, CT) in June 2015.

Interview

First met with the HR Manager one-on-one. Once we finished up, I had an interview that combined a few different Managers and Educators. We sat around a Conference Table. It felt less intense and intimidating because they each got to ask me a question. Gave me a chance to hit it off with that at least one of these staff members. Each of them were excited to be part of the selection process so I felt more like a honored guest than on a witness stand. Very pleasant expreience.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weakness and how have you worked on them?   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult situation in the past and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bristol Hospital (Bristol, CT) in January 2019.

Interview

1st Interview with HR rep
    2nd Interview with head of marketing

HR rep asked list of standard questions like what my challenges are in my field, aspects of a job that are most important to me, working in a team, etc.

Interview with head of marketing was alright, but I didn’t get great feelings about potentially working with her. She was condescending at times and not very considerate. Not very warm either.

Also, no spousal benefits sealed the deal for me... highly unusual for a hospital to not have spousal benefits! Thought this job would work out but these red flags made me bow out.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bristol Hospital in February 2011.

Interview

I interviewed with the staff recruiter. After I interviewed with him, I then interviewed with the nurse manager of medical management. After my interview with her, I interviewed with the social worker and three of the case managers.

Interview Questions

• Why medical case management when you are getting your masters in Family Nurse Practition?   Answer Question