British Council India Interview Questions | Glassdoor

British Council India Interview Questions

Interviews at British Council India

3.5

Interview

Based on teaching experience. You have to answer the questions based on STAR approach. S- Situation, T- Task, A- Action, R- Result. Once the telephonic interview is done. you have to face the one to one interview.

Interview Questions

• Hoe will you maintain more of professional relation and less of friendly one with your teachers?   Answer Question

Negotiation

None

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at British Council India (Mumbai (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

British Council came in our campus to hire interns for its Delhi Office. The profile was more of working on some social topics. First, there was resume shortlisting of students who applied. After resume shortlisting, there were group discussions held. Those who cleared the group discussions were then called for personal interview . In the interview we had to present on one of the projects we would be taking and then results were declared

Senior Technical Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at British Council India (Noida (India)) in June 2018.

Interview

telephonic round about project architecture, TDD approach, some multi threading and parallel tasking solutions, face to face discussion and machine round of some code using SOLID principles and design patterns

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at British Council India (Noida (India)).

Interview

Applied for senior position so consider this for senior positions. Great hiring process including online personality assessment, Case Study presentation and assignment submission followed by 1:1 interview with panel, as well as F2F interview with MD on separate day.

Interview Questions

• Around the latest industry trends, future trends, situation based questions and how managed those situations, real life scenarios from current affairs and my thoughts on them in professional office case.   1 Answer

Senior Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at British Council India.

Interview

The interview process is comprehensive with behavioural interview. Al the questions ask for specific situations related to the skills and behaviours required for the job.

Interview Questions

• The tricky part is to give a solid example of each of the question   Answer Question

Assessor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greater Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at British Council India (Greater Noida (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

Spelling test on computer, then interview with a panel. Made to wait for a long time. They were selecting people on their priority according to the recruiter. They even selected people who did not clear the first round for the second one because the recruiter preferred them.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at British Council India (Noida (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

Technical Interview, where your technical knowledge is tested. Interviewer asked me a detailed about what I have studied and constantly questioning me on various topics.She asked me about the current affairs, my interest and questions on why I want to be a part of the organisation.

Esol Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at British Council India (Kolkata (India)) in October 2009.

Interview

telephonic interview, online test, face-to-face interview and training

Interview Questions

• A personal instance where you demonstrated your flexibility   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't any negotiation stage.

Manager Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at British Council India (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I got the advertisement through Linkedin & applied to the advertisement through BC online portal.
    The I got the shortlisting call & was asked to come for interview.
    Interview was done in Mumbai office with Office Head & Admin Head via Concall

Examinations Services Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at British Council India.

Interview

Competency Based Interview