Broadspire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 12, 2018

2.4

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broadspire (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was quick and easy. Went in and sat with head of claims department. It took about 30 minutes total, but they did a spiel about company values which was unnecessary.

Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager and two different supervisors on different occasions. The part that was lacking was left out was the actual status of the prior employee or employees experience level leading to the client's dissatisfaction and the hurdles needed to overcome that dissatisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard - straightforward questions.   1 Answer

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was with a team of managers. They were all very thorough in describing the job and expectations. They were all very friendly. All the managers were very passionate in what they do but also easy going. We discussed most of the traditional interview questions but none of them were presented in the traditional fashion. It wasn't simply going down a list of questions but simply discussed the job and how to handle various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What was your settlement authority.   1 Answer

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Berkeley Heights, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

It was very straight forward. I was initially contacted by a company recruiter for a phone screen. Very basic, asked about my background and gave me some info about the position, the organization and benefits. Following that I was scheduled for an interview with a team manager and the hiring manager, but took place the same day. They went over my background and experience, what I could bring to the table. They in turn provided me with a detailed overview of the specific position, job duties, work load, expectations and so on. Again very straight forward. Was very friendly during the whole process, and that was followed up a few days later with an offer of employement.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult client/customer?   Answer Question
    • How would you diffuse an irritated or irrational caller that was threatening a lawsuit?   Answer Question
    • Provide an overview of your background and experience any why you feel that you are a good candidate of the position offered?   Answer Question
    • What are your career goals?   Answer Question

Workers Comp Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process took place with Broadspire, bring the Third Party Administrator and the Carrier present. The interview was was mostly dialog with the Carrier and Broadspire asking claims technical questions with regard to claims handling, issuing payments, investigating questionable claims and basic industry knowledge.

Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews. First one was a 30 minute phone interview and the second interview was a 2 hour in person interview 4 days later. The in person interview was lengthy but was handled very well. I received good feedback from both people I interviewed with. The frustrating part was that I never heard from them after that.

I was told I would hear about next steps within a week. After not receiving any communication, I followed up myself and was told again that they would communicate next steps within a few days. It has now been almost 2 months and have not heard anything! The second interview and required me to take time off of work to drive into the city and to not receive any solid communication after that was very frustrating.

Interview Questions

• They had me read some bar graphs and identify correlations between certain insurance statistics.   Answer Question

Tele Plus Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadspire (Vernon Hills, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

They wanted weekends and evenings, and I could not work that out because I have a family to care for.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work nights & weekends?   1 Answer
    • How well do you get along with other people, while speaking to them on the phone?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly casual. I had two interviewers for the first 10 minutes and then one had to excuse himself. The main interviewer told me about the company, his progression within the company and the company's future goals. He asked very few questions as he seemed already set on hiring me based on my resume. I was also asked to meet one of the heads of the company which was different from any interview I've ever had.

Proposal Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadspire (Vernon, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a VP via LinkedIn to apply to the position. He and I had a brief conversation over the phone, at which point I was moved on to my prospective manager. I spoke with her at length about my work ethic and the job description. She then passed me on to her second-in-command, who asked me more detailed questions about how I perform under specific situations. I had to follow up a couple of times for a status report with the manager, who then had a subsequent conversation with me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform under pressure? What are some of your flaws? What are some difficult situations you've experienced? How do you feel about a production environment?   Answer Question

Teleplus Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Lake Zurich, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

2 face to face interviews. The interview questions were basic behavioral based interview questions for example: If your manager came to you and said he/she needed to speak with you immediately but you were on a call with a customer and just got an urgent message from home how would you handle the situation?

Interview Questions

• The interview process was typical and pretty easy. All the questions asked of me were easy to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The original pay was less than what I put on my application. They asked me what I was looking for and I told them and I got what I wanted.