Broadspire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 6, 2018

2.4

Consultant Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two interviews. First one was a 30 minute phone interview and the second interview was a 2 hour in person interview 4 days later. The in person interview was lengthy but was handled very well. I received good feedback from both people I interviewed with. The frustrating part was that I never heard from them after that.

I was told I would hear about next steps within a week. After not receiving any communication, I followed up myself and was told again that they would communicate next steps within a few days. It has now been almost 2 months and have not heard anything! The second interview and required me to take time off of work to drive into the city and to not receive any solid communication after that was very frustrating.

Interview Questions

• They had me read some bar graphs and identify correlations between certain insurance statistics.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Broadspire (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

It was quick and easy. Went in and sat with head of claims department. It took about 30 minutes total, but they did a spiel about company values which was unnecessary.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly casual. I had two interviewers for the first 10 minutes and then one had to excuse himself. The main interviewer told me about the company, his progression within the company and the company's future goals. He asked very few questions as he seemed already set on hiring me based on my resume. I was also asked to meet one of the heads of the company which was different from any interview I've ever had.

Proposal Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadspire (Vernon, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a VP via LinkedIn to apply to the position. He and I had a brief conversation over the phone, at which point I was moved on to my prospective manager. I spoke with her at length about my work ethic and the job description. She then passed me on to her second-in-command, who asked me more detailed questions about how I perform under specific situations. I had to follow up a couple of times for a status report with the manager, who then had a subsequent conversation with me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform under pressure? What are some of your flaws? What are some difficult situations you've experienced? How do you feel about a production environment?   Answer Question

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was with a team of managers. They were all very thorough in describing the job and expectations. They were all very friendly. All the managers were very passionate in what they do but also easy going. We discussed most of the traditional interview questions but none of them were presented in the traditional fashion. It wasn't simply going down a list of questions but simply discussed the job and how to handle various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What was your settlement authority.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadspire (Sunrise, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Laid back and straight foward intervie... everyone seemed much and friendly.. great culture. This is a great company to work for and u will love it. Very nice a great atmosphere.casual dress code

WC Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadspire (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

One meeting with the Manager and Supervisor after an initial phone discussion. The interview was fairly informal and less than an hour in duration. Interviews in my profession are pretty standard across the board as the skills required to do the job are very uniform and cross from company to company. The office is very difficult to get to and has no direct access from any major highway. Questions were asked about general WC law and adjusting procedures, workflow, case load expectations, client relationships and interaction and general expectations.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about WC law, adjusting procedures, etc...   Answer Question

Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager and two different supervisors on different occasions. The part that was lacking was left out was the actual status of the prior employee or employees experience level leading to the client's dissatisfaction and the hurdles needed to overcome that dissatisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard - straightforward questions.   1 Answer

Teleplus Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadspire.

Interview

Very easy...interview was basic questions about prior work history, job experiences, behavioral issues and flexibility. One phone interview and one on-site interviews with multiple managers. Also required skills testing. very pleasant atmosphere. given tour of office. job expectations clearly outlined.

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Berkeley Heights, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Berkeley Heights, NJ) in October 2014.

Interview

It was very straight forward. I was initially contacted by a company recruiter for a phone screen. Very basic, asked about my background and gave me some info about the position, the organization and benefits. Following that I was scheduled for an interview with a team manager and the hiring manager, but took place the same day. They went over my background and experience, what I could bring to the table. They in turn provided me with a detailed overview of the specific position, job duties, work load, expectations and so on. Again very straight forward. Was very friendly during the whole process, and that was followed up a few days later with an offer of employement.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult client/customer?   Answer Question
    • How would you diffuse an irritated or irrational caller that was threatening a lawsuit?   Answer Question
    • Provide an overview of your background and experience any why you feel that you are a good candidate of the position offered?   Answer Question
    • What are your career goals?   Answer Question