Broadspire Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Broadspire Interview Questions

2.2

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire in September 2016.

Interview

The interview was fairly casual. I had two interviewers for the first 10 minutes and then one had to excuse himself. The main interviewer told me about the company, his progression within the company and the company's future goals. He asked very few questions as he seemed already set on hiring me based on my resume. I was also asked to meet one of the heads of the company which was different from any interview I've ever had.

Proposal Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vernon, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Broadspire (Vernon, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

I was approached by a VP via LinkedIn to apply to the position. He and I had a brief conversation over the phone, at which point I was moved on to my prospective manager. I spoke with her at length about my work ethic and the job description. She then passed me on to her second-in-command, who asked me more detailed questions about how I perform under specific situations. I had to follow up a couple of times for a status report with the manager, who then had a subsequent conversation with me and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you perform under pressure? What are some of your flaws? What are some difficult situations you've experienced? How do you feel about a production environment?   Answer Question

Senior Claims Examiner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Schaumburg, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was with a team of managers. They were all very thorough in describing the job and expectations. They were all very friendly. All the managers were very passionate in what they do but also easy going. We discussed most of the traditional interview questions but none of them were presented in the traditional fashion. It wasn't simply going down a list of questions but simply discussed the job and how to handle various scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What was your settlement authority.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Broadspire (Sunrise, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Laid back and straight foward intervie... everyone seemed much and friendly.. great culture. This is a great company to work for and u will love it. Very nice a great atmosphere.casual dress code

Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Atlanta, GA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with Manager and two different supervisors on different occasions. The part that was lacking was left out was the actual status of the prior employee or employees experience level leading to the client's dissatisfaction and the hurdles needed to overcome that dissatisfaction.

Interview Questions

• Nothing hard - straightforward questions.   1 Answer

WC Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadspire (Denver, CO) in April 2015.

Interview

One meeting with the Manager and Supervisor after an initial phone discussion. The interview was fairly informal and less than an hour in duration. Interviews in my profession are pretty standard across the board as the skills required to do the job are very uniform and cross from company to company. The office is very difficult to get to and has no direct access from any major highway. Questions were asked about general WC law and adjusting procedures, workflow, case load expectations, client relationships and interaction and general expectations.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about WC law, adjusting procedures, etc...   Answer Question

Teleplus Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Broadspire.

Interview

Very easy...interview was basic questions about prior work history, job experiences, behavioral issues and flexibility. One phone interview and one on-site interviews with multiple managers. Also required skills testing. very pleasant atmosphere. given tour of office. job expectations clearly outlined.

Workers Comp Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Dallas, TX) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process took place with Broadspire, bring the Third Party Administrator and the Carrier present. The interview was was mostly dialog with the Carrier and Broadspire asking claims technical questions with regard to claims handling, issuing payments, investigating questionable claims and basic industry knowledge.

Teleplus Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lake Zurich, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Broadspire (Lake Zurich, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

2 face to face interviews. The interview questions were basic behavioral based interview questions for example: If your manager came to you and said he/she needed to speak with you immediately but you were on a call with a customer and just got an urgent message from home how would you handle the situation?

Interview Questions

• The interview process was typical and pretty easy. All the questions asked of me were easy to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The original pay was less than what I put on my application. They asked me what I was looking for and I told them and I got what I wanted.

Tele Plus Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vernon Hills, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Broadspire (Vernon Hills, IL) in January 2009.

Interview

They wanted weekends and evenings, and I could not work that out because I have a family to care for.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to work nights & weekends?   1 Answer
    • How well do you get along with other people, while speaking to them on the phone?   1 Answer