Brook Furniture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Brook Furniture

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Elk Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brook Furniture (Elk Grove, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Visited with the director on three separate occasions, also met with HR and CFO. The interview process was very cordial and straight forward. It was a typical interview with a few questions regarding how to handle version situations as well as a technical aptitude test. All in all what I would expect for a technical Manager role such as this.

Interview Questions

• How did I handle a culture that was not tech savvy nor open to new technology initiatives?   Answer Question

Inside Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newport Beach, CA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brook Furniture (Newport Beach, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I was found via a third party recruiter... lined up a phone interview. Quickly thereafter an in person and netting with GM. Was offered job nearly right away. They worked with my time requirements as I was currently employed while interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions... what makes you a good fit, why are you leaving your current company...nothing too complex.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Hiring manager worked with my requirements and was able negotiate a bit more for base salary.

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brook Furniture (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

A recruiter got me in touch with a phone interview. I then had a one on one interview and was offered the job.

Base pay was a joke