Brookfield Properties Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Brookfield Properties

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brookfield Properties (New York, NY).

Interview

First round is phone screening with one team member. Second round is one-on-one in person interview with more team members. Final round is technical case study / modeling test followed by Q&A.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brookfield Properties (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for a corporate accounting internship at the NY office. There were two interviews. The first was conducted at the company's corporate office and I met with three managers. General behavioral questions were asked and questions about my background (tell me about yourself, what do you hope to gain, etc.).
    Next, I was called a week or two later for a phone interview with a person from HR which lasted about 45 min. I was offered the job at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What do you hope to gain from this internship? What do you know about the company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brookfield Properties (New York, NY).

Interview

straight forward 3 rounds. one with HR. two with managers. everyone was respectful and nice. Did a great job explaining job function, roles and responsibility. Lasted about 1-weeks, and was kept in the loop through out the process

Interview Questions

• Previous job function experience   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Brookfield Properties (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR, Interviewed with Property Manager, Assistant Property Manager and HR

Negotiation

Summer Intern Interview

Interview

Applied through University. Process took approximately 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were fairly standard. "What would you do to change a poorly functioning property?"   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookfield Properties in December 2018.

Interview

Online submission followed by multiple phone interviews. Each interviewer was late and both were disrespectful. The only reason I am writing more is because of the 30 word minimum requirements.

Intern, Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookfield Properties (New York, NY) in May 2012.

Interview

Phone Interview - HR
    Personal Interview - Technical

Interview Questions

• Deep understanding and knowledge of TCP/IP protocols   1 Answer

Engineer Helper Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brookfield Properties (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

Had an interview with the chief engineer and then the building manager. They just ask various questions on experience and what not. Was rather painless. Once that was over I got the job. Salary was union scale so no negotiating was necessary.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have?   1 Answer

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brookfield Properties (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Easy questions but requires serious answers. They are mosty geared towards finding your availability which is pretty much all they want to know. No degree is required nor previous experience. However, the latterb is definetely a plus.

Interview Questions

• How long do you plan on staying with the company?   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Brookfield Properties (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in November 2013.

Interview

Contacted through a recruiter. They were friendly people and I felt comfortable in the interview. Their questions were the typical behavioral type questions. They didn't hire me despite the fact they had no other candidates because I didn't have all the experience they were looking for. I think they could have figured this out from my resume so am not sure why I was called at all. Over all not a bad experience.

Interview Questions

• What does teamwork mean to you?   2 Answers