Brooksource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 27, 2017

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

I cannot begin to explain how positive the interview experience I had with Brooksource was. The process was so smooth and the interviewers were helpful and friendly.

My interview process began with someone from the company reaching out to me on LinkedIn informing me of the Brooksource Company and where to apply. From there, I had an on campus information session and first round interview. It is so nice that Brooksource travels to campuses around the country. It really makes getting the ball rolling easy. From there, I advanced to a second round interview which was held at the location I was interested in working for (that was Milwaukee for me, but they have offices all over). To say I felt welcome when I walked through the doors was an understatement. Every single employee got out of their desks to meet me and introduce themselves. The second round interview definitely asked some tough questions, but they were necessary to ensure that I was the right fit for Brooksource and that Brooksource was the right fit for me.

My interview process with Brooksource was easily the best I have ever had. Looking for a full-time job post graduation is a daunting, overwhelming and scary task. Brooksource went above and beyond to answer my questions and make the whole process less stressful.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume. How will your past job experiences be helpful here?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Who inspires you?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had a plan and it failed. How did you handle this failure? How do you handle failure in general?   Answer Question
    • What made you interested in recruiting?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Name a time your personalities clashed with someone you had to work with? How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach a superior with a question or suggestion?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about you outside of work.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview

The interview process consisted of three interviews. The first was just to get more information on you. Mostly personality questions rather than talking about experience. The second interview was an interview in their office and this was more similar to the traditional interview. You sat down with the Director of Operations of the office, their HR manager and several employees in that office. The third interview acted as a shadow day and a chance to get to know some more of the employees in the office.

Junior Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fremont, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brooksource (Fremont, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Good, Friendly talk. First they Give me full information about company and after that talk about job roll and full description about position they are offering , benefits etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to learn new language?   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter/Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brooksource (Minneapolis, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

The interview process with Brooksource was seamless. I first got in touch with a Professional Recruiter out of Indianapolis and set up a time to talk over the phone. From there, she offered me an interview at the Minneapolis office. My in-person interview lasted 3 hours and I was asked a series of behavioral questions by the Office Manager. After I spoke with him, I met with a Recruiter and Account Executive. They too asked a series of behavioral questions and before leaving the office I was given the opportunity to shadow a Technical Recruiter. A week later I was offered a final interview which was at a local coffee shop and much more casual. I met with the Office Manager and two Account Executives. This interview was more about me asking questions and explaining why I would be a good asset to their team. I heard back 4 days later.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the personal traits you have? How will those traits benefit you in this role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brooksource (Minneapolis, MN).

Interview

Seemed pretty relaxed, the recruiter mostly just wanted a description of my past experience and a more developed description of my resume. The interviewer was very friendly and nice. Was also very informational about the company.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview

It was over the phone and very relaxed. The interviewer asked personal questions and casually tied interview questions into it. It was one of the most comfortable reviews I have ever done.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had a challenge, and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview

I was reached out on linked in, and interviewed on a college campus two days later. The interview was very conversational and casual. They said they would get back within two weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Lafayette, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brooksource (West Lafayette, IN) in March 2017.

Interview

It was an on campus interview that lasted less than 30 minutes. There was an information session the night before that reviewed the position and company overview. That took a lot of the questions I had about the position. The interview went well with mainly questions from my resume. Once I asked a question though, the interviewer then only asked what other questions I had.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource in March 2017.

Interview

I met with the recruiters at a career fair and a couple weeks later, someone reached out to me for a phone interview. Very simple interview, it was basically just a chance for them to get to know me better and ask the basic interview questions.

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Philadelphia, PA) in March 2017.

Interview

Met Brooksource at my university's career fair. They had reached out to me a few weeks ahead, so I was planning to visit them ahead of time. Representative I met at the fair was awesome.

Had a pleasant on-campus interview that followed an Info Session. The interview was conversational. The interviewer asked more follow-up questions about my experiences than cheesy interview questions.

Visited the office for interviews with one recruiter and two sales representatives. They asked questions related to both sides of the career path, recruiting and sales (I let them know I'm interested in sales eventually.)

Was extended an offer shortly after. They seem to really care about people.