Brooksource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Tampa, FL).

Interview

I first had a phone interview with an internal recruiter, then an onsite interview in the Brooksource office with the market director and two team members. The last step was a shadow day in the office with the remaining team members (this seemed more like a formality though).

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview

the process was easy just asked what all courses i took in college along with where do i see myself. Interview was 15 mins so I'm pretty sure i will receive a call back

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2020.

Interview

The interview process was challenging yet comfortable. The questions asked by each interviewer seemed meaningful and genuine.

The interviewers really want to get to know you and how you could be a good fit to the family culture of Brooksource.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview

First interview on campus in person, met with people from Medasource and Brooksource, proceeded to Facetime Interview after 2 weeks, got an offer 2 days later, Speedy process overall.

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Washington, DC) in March 2020.

Interview

Hands down the most positive job interview process I have ever been through! Asked mostly behavioral questions and I could tell they were genuinely interested in everything I had to say. Company values radiated throughout the process. Informative but also a very deep and real conversation.

Interview Questions

• How would the people closest to you describe you in 3 words?   Answer Question
    • When is a time you faced conflict with others and had to find a way to resolve it?   Answer Question
    • In your past experience, did you ever face an objection from a customer that you were not prepared for? If so, how did you handle this objection?   Answer Question
    • How do you handle feedback and criticism?   Answer Question
    • What are some of your personal and professional goals?   Answer Question

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (New York, NY) in February 2020.

Interview

Video call interview followed with a visit to the office. Everyone was super friendly and it was a great way to get introduced to the office. I really appreciated how they explained everything to me including the salary breakdown.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource.

Interview

Interviewer was super friendly and helpful. Initial interview was easy and informative. Super personable staffers. You can really tell that the interviewer is engaged with you and invested in making sure you’re in the best role possible as opposed to just filling a job.

Interview Questions

Interview

I first had a phone interview with an internal recruiter to get introduced to the company and walk through my experience. I then went into the office for a 3.5 hour interview. This included meeting with the manager and a few other members of the team. After that, I had the opportunity to shadow a recruiter for a little bit. I received quick feedback and got a call from the manager the next day extended me the offer.

Junior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brooksource (Columbus, OH) in January 2020.

Interview

They contacted me via Linkedin and after an informal phone call I was at their location 2 days later for an interview. The interview was very informal as a non-technical interviewer could only ask so much.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience on your resume   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Seattle, WA) in January 2020.

Interview

Email exchange and phone conversation with junior recruiter. We had several rounds of LinkedIn exchanges, and scheduled a phone conversation. Recruiter called punctually, but was underprepared for the interview. They had not read my resume. I asked several softball questions about the technical aspects of the job, and the recruiter didn't have answers to many questions. I caught them guessing at one answer instead of simply telling me "I don't know".

The questionnaire I was given contained several questions that, in my reading, are illegal under Washington and Seattle employment law. They requested/required a video call as a next step (requiring photos from job applicants is illegal). The benefits summary contained multiple typographical errors. I opted out of further consideration at this point.

Interview Questions

• Some basic questions about my experience that would have been answered by a reading of my resume.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2020.

Interview

Overall experience was fantastic. Extremely friendly and professional team that seemed eager to learn more about me as a candidate rather than simply conducting another interview. I would consider this to be an awesome interview experience for anyone, regardless of an offer.

Interview Questions

• What kind of impact would you make on the work environment and what value would you bring to the team?   Answer Question