Brooksource Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

I cannot begin to explain how positive the interview experience I had with Brooksource was. The process was so smooth and the interviewers were helpful and friendly.

My interview process began with someone from the company reaching out to me on LinkedIn informing me of the Brooksource Company and where to apply. From there, I had an on campus information session and first round interview. It is so nice that Brooksource travels to campuses around the country. It really makes getting the ball rolling easy. From there, I advanced to a second round interview which was held at the location I was interested in working for (that was Milwaukee for me, but they have offices all over). To say I felt welcome when I walked through the doors was an understatement. Every single employee got out of their desks to meet me and introduce themselves. The second round interview definitely asked some tough questions, but they were necessary to ensure that I was the right fit for Brooksource and that Brooksource was the right fit for me.

My interview process with Brooksource was easily the best I have ever had. Looking for a full-time job post graduation is a daunting, overwhelming and scary task. Brooksource went above and beyond to answer my questions and make the whole process less stressful.

Interview Questions

• Walk us through your resume. How will your past job experiences be helpful here?   Answer Question
    • What motivates you?   Answer Question
    • Who inspires you?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had a plan and it failed. How did you handle this failure? How do you handle failure in general?   Answer Question
    • What made you interested in recruiting?   Answer Question
    • Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question
    • Name a time your personalities clashed with someone you had to work with? How did you handle that situation?   Answer Question
    • How would you approach a superior with a question or suggestion?   Answer Question
    • Tell us about you outside of work.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Brooksource (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2013.

Interview

I attended my school's career fair and was later contacted by a recruiter to schedule an on-campus interview. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes and was very conversational and relaxed. I was contacted by the same recruiter less than a week later to schedule an interview at the Indianapolis office and I will be going there in a couple weeks.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Brooksource (Philadelphia, PA) in February 2012.

Interview

You had to first attend an information session to get a feel for the company. The interview was not structured and was more like a conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Brooksource (Columbus, OH) in March 2010.

Interview

The interview was pretty basic. The person interviewing asked me to start of by telling them about myself. I went into great detail. The questions were pretty basic, along the lines of leading a group. I was asked what I expected from an employer.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Phila, PA) in April 2018.

Interview

There was a phone interview first which was basically asking what I knew about the company and about what it does. Then there was a second in-person interview that lasted about an hour. The second interview asked a lot of similar questions as the first (i.e. what do you know about Brooksource? Why are you interested in working at Brooksource?) but also the second interview was mostly about getting to know you to see if you'd fit well with the team dynamics. The team is already pretty tight so it is crucial that the intern is compatible and able to function with the rest of the team.

They want someone organized, positive/happy, fast learner, easy going, helpful, and considerate.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where are you from? Why are you at the university you're at? Are you an early riser or night owl? What can you tell me about the company? How do you stay positive? What classes are you taking right now? How does your major prepare you for this internship?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Brooksource (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

It was a phone interview with the hiring manager. We scheduled a time over email. She was very nice. She asked about 10-15 questions overall. It was an average interview.

Internal Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Grand Rapids, MI) in February 2018.

Interview

A recruiter from Brooksource reached out to me on LinkedIn requesting that I interview. The recruiter and the Grand Rapids Manager, Trent came to my campus and hosted a information session going over their company, what they do, etc. It was very helpful because then you are educated before your interview. The next day I had a one on one interview with Trent that was very conversational. He asked if I would like to interview at the office in the following weeks. I went to interview again with Trent and he went through the way he runs their office: expectations, cold calling goals, work culture, etc. Then we had a typical interview. I thought it went very well, but found it strange I was not invited to meet others in the office because I read that it was typical in other reviews on here. I did not think much of it because their office is fairly new and SMALL.

I did not get an offer and they did not email me to tell me, so I had to reach out to Trent in which case he simply had the recruiter send a auto generated email.

Trent is very personable and the way he runs his ship is awesome, but the way they handled telling me I did not get an offer felt unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest change you have had?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about yourself and your interests outside of your resume   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brooksource (Louisville, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

They had me come in after a brief phone interview, less than 5 questions. Their office is pretty small but seems very laid back. Simple interview where they get to know you. They want to feel more comfortable with sharing your information with potential employers.

Media Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manayunk, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Brooksource (Manayunk, PA) in August 2015.

Interview

The process was very efficient. I was welcomed into the office and offered water. Very nice gesture! Everybody was very friendly. The interview went very smoothly; the staff is very personable. I had a one-on-one interview and I felt like the interviewer was very interested in what I had to say. Within a week of my interview they called me back to share some good news!

Interview Questions

• How does would education and experience help you excel in this role?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Brooksource (Athens, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Received an on-campus interview after meeting with a recruiter at my school's career fair. Attended an information session the day before essentially giving me the rundown on Brooksource and the account executive position. Interview was very relaxed and they asked questions about my career goals and why I would be a good fit.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Brooksource (Fort Collins, CO) in October 2016.

Interview

Applied online through a school job posting portal, then was asked to come interview on campus. Interviewed with the intent on getting interview practice. The woman interviewing me for a technical role did not have a technical background.