KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Brooksource Reviews

Updated May 10, 2022

Found 414 of over 582 reviews

4.2
Brooksource CEO Ryan Hasbrook (no image)
Ryan Hasbrook

Top Review Highlights by Sentiment

Pros
Cons
Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Brooksource and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
  1. 5.0
    Current Employee
    Featured Review

Very helpful recruiter

Feb 23, 2022 - Recruitment Candidate in Grand Rapids, MI
    Business Outlook

Pros

I do not work at Brooksource but they recruited me for my current position, which I am very happy with. They did a wonderful job by getting to know me, putting in a good word with my employer, and overall helping me have a very smooth interview experience that led to a great career in a relatively short amount of time. I would highly recommend their services.

Cons

Nothing, everything was handled perfectly.

Continue reading

Customer Service

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to advocate for Brooksource. We know just how hard the job search can be which is why our recruiters go above and beyond to turn the process into a positive one. We love hearing that you are happy in your position!

2. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

Incredible Team

May 4, 2022 - Professional Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

Great people, tons of support, clear path to growth. My boss and the leadership team have gone out of their way to make sure I maintain a work-life balance while also growing my career.

Cons

low base-salary, but uncapped commission and lots of support to help you grow your commission, most employees end up being high earners

Customer Service

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Culture is everything here at Brooksource, which is why we strive to create a welcoming environment where our employees feel empowered to be the best. We love hearing that you are happy and are glad to have you in the family!

3. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Interview Review

Apr 25, 2022 - IT Technical Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

The interview process was such a great experience for me. I was able to visit the MKE office during my second interview and the team members truly welcomed me in and were genuinely open in answering any questions I had about the job and office. I had team members reaching out to me within the next couple months to answer any questions I had, congratulate me on my offer, and eventually welcome me to the MKE team! This company truly treats you like family and cares about your successes and goals from day one.

Cons

Haven't had any so far!

4. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Healthy exciting environment

May 3, 2022 - Recruiter
    Business Outlook

Pros

awesome culture and great teamwork with coworkers

Cons

hard work, long days and not rewarding

5. 5.0
    Current Employee

Great place to work

Apr 18, 2022 - Anonymous Employee
    Business Outlook

Pros

Everything is great, they really care about you

Cons

N/A they do a great job

6. 5.0
    Current Employee, less than 1 year

Wonderful place to work

Apr 8, 2022 - Account Executive in Tampa, FL
    Business Outlook

Pros

I have really loved my time with Brooksource since I started. I feel as though the leadership truly wants me to succeed and grow professionally and has given me the tools to do so. Having open communication with Directors and VPs and feeling heard by them is something that is rare in other companies.

Cons

Honestly, I have no cons. I have really enjoyed my experience.

Customer Service

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience. Culture is everything here at Brooksource which is why we strive to create a welcoming environment where our employees feel empowered to be the best. We love hearing that you are happy and are glad to have you in the family!

7. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 5 years

Authentic and fast growing company!

Apr 7, 2022 - Senior Account Executive in Indianapolis, IN
    Business Outlook

Pros

- Career growth/opportunity - Challenging and fun environment

Cons

- Primarily young employees can make immaturity a problem at times

Customer Service

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! Culture is everything here at Brooksource which is why we strive to create a welcoming environment where our employees feel empowered to be the best. We also appreciate your feedback on some of our employees, which is why we are continuing to provide ongoing personal and professional training sessions for all our staff. We genuinely strive to grow and better ourselves and feedback like this helps us do just that!

8. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 1 year

An outstanding company to work for and work with.

Apr 5, 2022 - Account Executive in Dallas, TX
    Business Outlook

Pros

-Family feel type of company -Fun culture -Dependable organization with healthy growth and mindful leaders who take into account what their employees want -Work hard play hard environment, everyone here works harder and with more GRIT than I've ever witnessed before and celebrates each individuals successes -Mindful of what the clients and consultants both want/need. Timely responses and genuine interactions rather than just transactional.

Cons

No Cons. A great company to work for and work with.

Continue reading

9. 5.0
    Current Employee, more than 3 years

Growing culture

Apr 4, 2022 - Account Executive
    Business Outlook

Pros

Evolving culture that knows they made mistakes in the past but is modernizing with the times

Cons

Drinking culture, cliques form in offices

Customer Service

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! Culture is everything here at Brooksource which is why we strive to create a welcoming environment where our employees feel empowered to be the best. We also appreciate your feedback, as we are continuing to expand our focus on Community Involvement as well as Diversity and Inclusion through sponsored events, philanthropic initiatives, and even in-office workshops.

10. 4.0
    Former Employee, less than 1 year

Pretty good

Apr 15, 2022 - Jr. Software Engineer in Atlanta, GA
    Business Outlook

Pros

My recruiter was very helpful and responsive during my interview process. It moved quickly and she gave me good tips about my interview.

Cons

Once I was in the door, I feel like communication was greatly slowed after about the 3/4 week mark. Was kind of just in there.

Customer Service

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Here at Brooksource, we strive to break the stigmas associated with our industry by using a relationship-focused approach to managing our consultants. For that reason, we are sorry to hear that you experienced issues regarding communication. Would you please email us at success@eightelevengroup.com so that we can learn more about this situation? We are always interested in hearing how we can improve!

Viewing 1 - 10 of 414 Reviews

Brooksource Reviews FAQs

Brooksource has an overall rating of 4.2 out of 5, based on over 582 reviews left anonymously by employees. 83% of employees would recommend working at Brooksource to a friend and 83% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has been stable over the past 12 months.

According to anonymously submitted Glassdoor reviews, Brooksource employees rate their compensation and benefits as 3.8 out of 5. Find out more about salaries and benefits at Brooksource. This rating has improved by 9% over the last 12 months.

83% of Brooksource employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Brooksource 4.2 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.4 for culture and values and 4.2 for career opportunities.

According to reviews on Glassdoor, employees commonly mention the pros of working at Brooksource to be management, senior leadership, career development and the cons to be work life balance, benefits, compensation.

Popular Careers with Brooksource Job Seekers