Buchanan Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Buchanan Technologies Interview Questions

2.2

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Buchanan Technologies in September 2014.

Interview

Face to face with Justin Dinger and a follow up with HR. I was supposed to interview with Roger Edwards, but after my initial interview the extended me an offer. I then countered and the accepted.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to our company?   1 Answer

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Buchanan Technologies (Wichita, KS) in March 2014.

Interview

In person. 3 people are in the interview while one interviews you. You are asked some basic questions about technical things and some about ethics. After answering the questions you are shown around the office and introduced to some of the team members.

Interview Questions

• What is the difference between sympathy and empathy.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Buchanan Technologies.

Interview

Everything was handled via phone interview..

Negotiation

They offered the position at one amount and then when the company I would be performing work for came back and said they wanted me they lowered the amount they (Buchanan) would pay me. Pretty cheesy move and I've heard from one other person that they did the same to them

IPad Technical Trainer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buchanan Technologies (Charlotte, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Interview process began with two initial phone interviews discussing basic qualifications, goals, and overall review of job. Once completed, a 10 minute face to face interview with office locations manager to further discuss qualifications for applied job. Final steps included interview with client manager. Pre employment drug test was not administered however a background check was requested.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions asked: qualifications, why did you apply, etc. Very simple   Answer Question

Help Desk Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Buchanan Technologies in January 2012.

Interview

Had one interview with the manager and a senior analyst. Was on time and took about 30 minutes. Had interviewed with the company before and lived closer but was told that I lived to far from the office to be considered for the position.

Interview Questions

• Living in a different city are you ok with the drive here?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiations made as they were open about the position and what was paid

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Buchanan Technologies (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

Lengthy, mostly focussed upon selling the role. Asking questions that didn't really concern the job role to build rapport and trust and to check their moral compass. It's a commission based world and they want to check that you will do almost anything to get more money. They ask questions such as what's the craziest thing you've ever done. Are you motivated by money etc. etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation on pay.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Buchanan Technologies (Mississauga, ON (Canada)).

Interview

One phone interview (casual stile conversation) with HR
    One technical Interview over the phone with one of consultants
    Final interview with VP or Director

Interview Questions

• What Are Your Greatest Weaknesses?   1 Answer
    • Why Have You Had So Many Jobs?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiate you salary up-front. Benefits are very good for all employees.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Buchanan Technologies (Mississauga, ON (Canada)) in July 2012.

Interview

Brief technical interview with description about projects and tight deadlines. The manager emphasized on how important the work must be completed on time and how working extra time is necessary. It is not a 9-5 job.

Interview Questions

• How to declare array of pointers in C   1 Answer