Bupa Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Bupa Interview Questions

Updated Jul 17, 2017

2.9

Human Resources Interview

Interview

They wanted someone in role fast. I had the right credentials but the role was not well described (they didn't know what the position would be given that the company was in flux). Fast process and consequently didn't hire the right person for the role.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Bupa (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

3 rounds, 2 over the phone one face to face with 4 different managers.
    Took an assessment and I'm still waiting for the answer.
    I'm gonna give it one more week to move forward with another company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Regional Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bupa (Miami, FL) in August 2012.

Interview

It was easy, direct and well done. It fit the purpose nicely and I could get the whole idea of the company and position and tell th recruiter my experience and expectations.

Interview Questions

• What could I accomplish and why did I want to work in that company?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Bupa (Miami, FL) in October 2009.

Interview

I couldn't see the department, because they were interviewing for a position for someone they were firing. That was a mistake, because the office space was very small and crowded. Had I gone through the normal interview process, I probably would have not accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Yes, I negotiated a bit.

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bupa (Birmingham, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Quite relaxed interview, soon as I walked through door was offered drinks and seen on the time slot I was given, made me feel comfortable. Interview lasted around half hour, then I was taken on a tour of the home and was told what each unit was and where I would be working if I was successful. Explained the job role to me in very good detail, some tricky questions, but overall quite good and went fast.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a resident went missing   1 Answer
    • Explain what palliative care is   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Bupa (Leeds, England (UK)) in July 2017.

Interview

Called in a interview basic questions about cs and tell us a time when this happend or what would you do in this senario. After the interview they coped my details and proof. When I asked the next step they said it would be a call senario but the other person that was interviewing said they'd let you know by next week no exact time date. So still waiting fingers crossed.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time when you've delivered excellent cs   1 Answer

Sales and Service Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Bupa (Sydney (Australia)) in June 2017.

Interview

30 minutes, asked a lot of questions such as tell me about yourself, what are your strengths, what can you bring to the business, what do you do outside of work, why did you want to work for Bupa, and then they told me to sell the bottle of water in front of me. Then I had a few seconds to think then presented. Then they would ask me what I'd say to the customer if they weren't satisfied with the product. My advice is to use the STAR method to answer the questions. They wanna hear from your real work experiences, and remember to be confident, express yourself clearly and be passionate about the role.

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Bupa (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2017.

Interview

1 long behavioural assessment, 1 stimulation assessment, 1 online interview, all passed, then 1 written test at the office and interviewed by 2 supervisors. Pretty confident I had what it takes to do the role give my strong background in HNW customer service in banking industry (in a commonwealth country), typical questions and scenarios. Role required passion for customer service, native English with multicultural experience but one of the supervisor spoke in Cantonese and tested me on Mandarin which I know too. Questions were asked in aggressive tone. She also told me they get screamed at over the phone very often by clients mainly from UK for no apparent reasons, and asked how would I deal with that.

Interview Questions

• Repeatedly asked why do I want the job and not jobs back in banking or internally with existing insurance company. (I was actually quite offended by the way she carry on with the questions)   1 Answer

Member Service Adviser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Bupa (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

Took 4 weeks after the telephone interview. Then went for the interview, did a role play and face to face interview. And a brief discussion about the company. Got response in 1 day.

Interview Questions

• About ther core values   1 Answer
    • Interview was based on their 7 values   1 Answer

Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stowmarket, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Bupa (Stowmarket, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Was invited to recruitment open event after making contact about the role by phone. At the Open event was interviewed by the Centre manager who had a colluegue assisting taking notes during the interview. Had the role explained to me in more detail and asked various scenario based questions. The interviewer was good made me feel at ease and I had no issues with the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the main reason for wanting to work for them.   1 Answer