Burberry Interview Questions

Updated Sep 13, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 289 of over 289 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Great experience, friendly environment, positive attitude. Asked a lot of questions. An interview took about an hour. Asked a lot about experience from previous jobs, including day to day responsibilities and projects

Interview Questions
  • Provide an example of any daily task on your previous job
    Answer Question

Burberry

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Interviewer was over an hour late for the interview, leaving me waiting at reception. No regard for my time or schedule. No feedback from the interview or response until weeks after.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Firstly, interview with hiring manager, have second session with team lead and lastly work on task that is related with the work. Generally they provided comfortable and cheerful atmosphere. The relevant experience with the position is important but guess they quite care person's personality is suitable with the team or not.

Interview Questions
  • why you interested in this position? what's your strengthen & weakness any challenge situation that you've overcome? etc.

Burberry

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Fairly straight forward. Asked about my experience and then was asked about what I knew about the brand and why I wanted to work for the brand. Had a phone interview, then a in person interview with the store manager and then had a phone interview with the boss.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for us? How do you deal with problems with coworkers? Are you a team player?

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Really easy and had a great experience through and through. Process took 3 weeks and am very happy. Everyone was welcoming and insightful. Seemed like great company to work for,

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

I applied online and was then contacted by a recruiter. This was a 30 minute interview where the recruiter asked me about my experience and explained the role in more detail. The role I applied for was a graduate level role, which stated they required no industry experience but they were interested in any side projects or university work in the area. However, when I spoke to the recruiter she said they would not be giving any training for the role, and would expect the person to hit the ground running. This was very confusing to me since the role did not require extensive experience, how do you expect someone with very little to no experience to hit the ground running? How can you not provide training for an entry-level role? In that case you should hire someone more senior and not entry level. When I asked the recruiter about what the recruitment process consisted of she said she didn't know and they were still deciding. After, I completed my interview I was told I would hear back within a week about next steps but I didn't hear back to 3 months later to which I was told the role had been filled. I mean what was the point in contacting me 3 months later. Overall, Burberrys recruitment process was appalling and they have a total lack of respect and common decency towards candidates.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Straightforward process with standard interview questions. Good information about role and company. Relaxed atmosphere and very welcoming reception / security process. Had to wait for interviewers for almost twenty minutes but was kept up to date with progress.

Interview Questions
  • Tell us about your experience working in this type of role before?

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

Pre recorded interview questions due to covid. Quite hard as you have no one to bounce off. Shown a question then 30 seconds to think about it with a maximum of two minutes to answer.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I interviewed at Burberry

Interview

It was pleasant. I was asked a few questions about the company and the role. My motivations and after that I was told that I was invited in the online test

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Burberry

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Burberry in Feb 2021

Interview

first telephone call from Hr second web interview with recordings third microsoft teams interview fourth face to face interview it took 1 month to through the whole process with the feedback email coming fairly quick

Interview Questions
  • basic questions introduce yourself? your career? expectations? salary? technical knowledge
Viewing 1 - 10 of 289 Interviews