Business Technology Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Business Technology Partners

Interviews for Top Jobs at Business Technology Partners

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Business Technology Partners (Deerfield, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable. I received a phone call from the Hiring manager as the round 1 process. Round 2 I received a phone call from a soon to be fellow co worker and was very impressed with the way the communication flowed.

Interview Questions

• If you are running late to a client meeting due to the fact that another client had a priority issue, How would you notify the client that you were behind?   Answer Question

Entry Level Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Deerfield, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Business Technology Partners (Deerfield, IL) in December 2015.

Interview

The interview process is as painless as an interview can be. It felt like I was talking to a friend more than a random person I was just meeting. Right away it is very easy to open up and make a connection due to the fact you're talking about yourself and your life.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your past experiences that have helped you the most throughtout your career and that you think will help you as a potential BTP employee?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Business Technology Partners (Chicago, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I was first reached out by Irma from the HR department. She conducted herself very professional and had a very well planned/structured call with me. We discussed why i'm interested in working for BT Partners, my experience, and what my compensation expectation is for the position that i was applying for AT BT Partners. Once, I made the "first cut" I was contacted by Molly Kelly and we set up a formal interview in the Downtown Chicago office. Molly was polite and made me feel very welcomed. She gave me an overview of what the role that i was applying for would entitle as well as kept the conversation very interactive.After the interview I was contacted a couple days later to come back to the main office in Deerfield, IL to meet and have an interview with the president of BT Partners, Todd Perlman the following week. Todd was very approachable and he made the interview feel more like a conversation that you have with a good friend over a nice meal. Todd was very professional, and discussed the importance of work/life balance, and the importance of family.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in working at BT Partners?   1 Answer