Byram Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 17, 2017

2.7

Verifier/Docs Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2017.

Interview

I was a temp so I went through Prince and Perleson and then met with supervisor of the department. The usual type of questions at an interview, there were two female supervisors in there that I would later really grow to not respect because of how they treated people. Not sure what else to put here my staffing agency moved me elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• How long I have worked with patients, health care, my background. Again the usual things
      The usual type of questions at an interview, there were two female supervisors in there that I would later really grow to not respect because of how they treated people. Not sure what else to put here my staffing agency moved me elsewhere.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview questions were of the typical nature. Gentleman I interviewed with was pleasant. I filled out an employment application and received a phone call for a second interview within a week. The experience was typical and non-eventful.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Basic interview with 2 interviews total with managers and then waited to get a call back for second interview trying to fill this box with words now. Please dont make this question as long as it is. It was a typical interview with 2 other people in the room

Interview Questions

• Experience, attitude, willingness to work under stress etc   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I was setup through a temp agency. I actually applied directly into the company first but then the temp agency reached out to me. I found out that they did this instead so that the company can skimp out on providing benefits once an employee has reached their 3 months of working there.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Filled out application & profile assessment online and didn't receive any feedback. Had to call around to get an interview scheduled. After the interview, I decided that this was not the right opportunity for me so I declined to proceed with the process.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to apply for this job?   1 Answer

The pay scale was not what I expected. I also did a little more research on the organization and decided that it was not a good fit for what I wanted in my career. There are other factors that went into my decision as well. But looking at the reviews on GlassDoor afterwards, I feel like the decision was correct.

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare in February 2015.

Interview

interviewer not well informed about the position, she just got promoted to hiring position. Briefly from the top of her head asked questions like "What would you do if...

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (White Plains, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

received a phone call from the manager for a date and time to come in and meet. upon arrival waiting in the waiting area for about 15 minutes. very friendly front desk staff..

Interview Questions

• How would you address issues amongst other employees?   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (White Plains, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the same day by HR. I was asked to come in the following week for first rounds. After my first interview, I was contacted the following day to schedule a second interview for the following week. The entire process from application to offer was about 2 weeks. They were extremely timely and responsive.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have directly related to this job?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

Basic questions regarding what you've done in the past. Basically, they were ready to hire me before I even interviewed. I think they were amazed that someone with a college degree wanted to work there. Now, I know why.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked how much I wanted to be paid. I told them, and they sent my info to HR to come up with a base salary, which ended up being about what I had expected.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

I was called in for a job fair, submitted my resume and filled out a survey. I was given the initial interview by an employee. This went well as I was asked back for a second interview with the heads of the department I was applying for. This, too, went well and I received a call-back and then negotiated the compensation. Then I was accepted for the position and started.