Byram Healthcare Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.6

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Interview questions were of the typical nature. Gentleman I interviewed with was pleasant. I filled out an employment application and received a phone call for a second interview within a week. The experience was typical and non-eventful.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2016.

Interview

Basic interview with 2 interviews total with managers and then waited to get a call back for second interview trying to fill this box with words now. Please dont make this question as long as it is. It was a typical interview with 2 other people in the room

Interview Questions

• Experience, attitude, willingness to work under stress etc   1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

I was setup through a temp agency. I actually applied directly into the company first but then the temp agency reached out to me. I found out that they did this instead so that the company can skimp out on providing benefits once an employee has reached their 3 months of working there.

Interview Questions

• Why would you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Downers Grove, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Filled out application & profile assessment online and didn't receive any feedback. Had to call around to get an interview scheduled. After the interview, I decided that this was not the right opportunity for me so I declined to proceed with the process.

Interview Questions

• Why did I want to apply for this job?   1 Answer

The pay scale was not what I expected. I also did a little more research on the organization and decided that it was not a good fit for what I wanted in my career. There are other factors that went into my decision as well. But looking at the reviews on GlassDoor afterwards, I feel like the decision was correct.

Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare in February 2015.

Interview

interviewer not well informed about the position, she just got promoted to hiring position. Briefly from the top of her head asked questions like "What would you do if...

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in White Plains, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (White Plains, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted the same day by HR. I was asked to come in the following week for first rounds. After my first interview, I was contacted the following day to schedule a second interview for the following week. The entire process from application to offer was about 2 weeks. They were extremely timely and responsive.

Interview Questions

• How many years experience do you have directly related to this job?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2014.

Interview

Basic questions regarding what you've done in the past. Basically, they were ready to hire me before I even interviewed. I think they were amazed that someone with a college degree wanted to work there. Now, I know why.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They asked how much I wanted to be paid. I told them, and they sent my info to HR to come up with a base salary, which ended up being about what I had expected.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2014.

Interview

I was called in for a job fair, submitted my resume and filled out a survey. I was given the initial interview by an employee. This went well as I was asked back for a second interview with the heads of the department I was applying for. This, too, went well and I received a call-back and then negotiated the compensation. Then I was accepted for the position and started.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (North Chicago, IL) in July 2013.

Interview

This process lasted just shy of 6 wks from the 1st headunter phone call to interview, without an offer. I had initial phone interview w/MRI recruiter, took a personality inventory, then a phone interview w/Regional VP. Phone went well enough to schedule personal interview, which was was scheduled for 12 days later. One more phone prep via recruiter, wrote a 90-day business plan. There was uncertainty whether Regional VP was going to narrow down candidates the next day (which was actually to be at night) or not. Since I had to commute 172 mi each way and cover lodging at my own exp, I packed a bag anyway w/hope that I'd progress. Interview went as well as any others that I've had that have resulted in offers. I was well-qualified with very specific enteral, urological, ostomy, wound-care product exp, billing knowledge. Rec'd 1-liner from recruiter 1 1/2 days later, "I won't be progressing" After 48 hrs, no other feedback rec'd and a pretty lonesome 344 mile RT on my own dime.

Interview Questions

• Unexpected--

(1) What keeps you up at night?

(2) Would you rather be #1 salesperson at a #5 company or a #5 salesperson at a #1 company?
      1 Answer

Supply Chain Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Byram Healthcare (Downers Grove, IL) in June 2012.

Interview

three stages one with your team lead, second with your supervisor and the final with the department manager. after which a background check was done to make sure you have no convictions and clear of any HIPA restrictions. Interview was designed more to evaluate your ability to handle stress and work pace.

Interview Questions

• General more to see if you follow rules, a team player and how you can handle stress   1 Answer