C-III Capital Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C-III Capital Partners Interview Questions

2.6

Surveillance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C-III Capital Partners (Irving, TX) in March 2015.

Interview

Started off unusually informal. First question was "what do you like to do?" as in during my spare time. It caught me off guard as I was prepared to present myself professionally rather than casually. Nice people though.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at C-III Capital Partners (Irving, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

I was brought in and ask to discuss my research background. Followed by excel skills as that was an important asset to the department. My interviewer told me that my job would include mostly number crunching and tending to spreadsheets. As well as helping to approve financial transfers. The data on the spreadsheets would be used to keep track of ongoing commercial loans through the process of closing them and getting them into the market.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I was good at analyzing data.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at C-III Capital Partners.

Interview

Applied through a university employment website, and was contacted within a few weeks. Did a phone interview that seemed pretty straightforward, nothing too complicated. About a week later, I received a phone call to set up an interview in-office. The interview was a panel-based interview, meeting each member of the team. I met about 16 employees, in rounds of 3 or 4 at a time. Everyone sort of asked the same questions, and I felt extremely comfortable the entire time. It was a tad bit misleading, however, as I got about four different descriptions of what the job entailed, each one correcting me when I had mentioned something that another person had told me what the job was.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at C-III Capital Partners (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The interview was over the phone and the interviewer was very awkward asking too many personal questions. The interview also asked "tell me about yourself" and follow up questions on that. Nothing too difficult. It seems like internal politics plays a big role in even considering someone for employment in this organization

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at C-III Capital Partners (Dallas, TX) in November 2013.

Interview

I received a phone interview shortly after applying. I met with them a few days later at my school for a formal interview. The interview consisted of basic behavioral questions. Nothing too technical They were pretty casual about everything. Very susceptible to humor. I ended up getting a call back for second rounds soon after. The final interview took place in their headquarters in Dallas. It consisted of three back-to-back interviews with different members of their team. They were pretty nice. The interview had less of an informal feel than what's typical of a final round interview. All and all, not a hard process.

Interview Questions

• They persisted with "what kind of property type do you find most appealing" throughout the entire interview. Come up with something canned beforehand. Other than that, there wasn't anything too difficult or too technical. Pretty straightforward.   Answer Question

Better opportunity in a totally unrelated field.

Commercial Real Estate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C-III Capital Partners (Irving, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

The interview process took approximately 2-3 weeks and included meetings with 6 individuals. Given the firm underwent an April 2010 re-capitalization, the firm is VERY conscious of an individual's salary expectation expectations. The people working with the firm are very friendly but typical company politics typically come into play when selecting job candidates.

Interview Questions

• How do you underwrite an asset largely based on future proforma figures ?   1 Answer
    • How well do you respond to difficult clients ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at C-III Capital Partners (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

The interview process was easy. It started off as phone interviews then I met the management for one on one interviews. The company is great to work for. I just did not see any growth potential.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at C-III Capital Partners in March 2012.

Interview

Referral by friend and get interview after