C-K Interview Questions | Glassdoor

C-K Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Had 3 interviews total. 1 Phone interview with HR, 1 interview with the Account Directors & Supervisors, 1- interview with Group Account Directors. Very conversational in tone, because they want someone who can contribute to a conversation. don't just nod in agreement add substance to the conversation on why you would make a good fit.

Interview Questions

• What campaigns do you like right now?
      What are some of your success stories?
      Why do you want to work here? (research the work they've done and talk about why you liked it)
      Why did you get into advertising?
      Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C-K (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Interviewed on the phone first with HR. Was 20-30 minute phone call. Then was asked to come to Milwaukee office. Interviewed with 4-5 people over the course of 4 hours, including a lunch interview. I found the people to be very inviting and easy to connect with.

Interview Questions

• Prior work experience, including one project that I owned.   1 Answer
    • Why I felt I wanted to live in Milwaukee.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not accept the offer immediately. Tried to negotiate for a higher salary but was unsuccessful. However, within one year my salary was increased greatly to reflect my abilities and level of responsibilities.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (South Bend, IN) in February 2016.

Interview

Very simple, applied online with a video application. Had a skype interview which was casual and fun with people from the department I was applying to. Then got a call back about a week later with an offer. I had the weekend to decide

Senior Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Two separate interviews. Brought back in a second time to meet with hiring manager because my salary requirements were higher than they could offer and they weren't sure I was really interested in the job or taking it for the money and going to leave when I found a different job. I was asked all sorts of confidential questions about my salary and how I had gotten to where I am now. I had to practically defend what I was asked for, even though it is a fair compensation. I was told "well for your experience that's just unheard of" After revealing all this information and practically begging for teh job I have been given the silent treatment by the hiring manager for two weeks.

Brand Planning Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL) in October 2015.

Interview

I went in for an informational interview. I met a insight and analytics persona and an HR. I though it was an informational interview so I did not prepare enough, but suggest anyone going to prepare well.

Interview Questions

• The HR is quite serious considering it was an informational interview. She asked me to go through resume for her, what I did in each job/intern and what I learned.   Answer Question

PR Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at C-K (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online and was called in for an in person interview about a week later. I met with 5 different people all one right after the next. They asked me questions about my past experiences and skills. They also asked a lot of basic personality questions such as what do you like to do in your free time...etc.

Media Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at C-K (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

It began with a phone interview with HR, followed by numerous one-on-one in-person interviews within one day, and completed with an in-person presentation for a group (required for more senior positions). The HR staff was great to work with throughout the process from beginning to end. The in-person interviews seemed a little scattered since they tried to fit 5 into one day, but otherwise were fine. The presentation was intimidating, especially once the group began asking questions about the presentation itself afterwards. I received my offer via phone call, followed up via email.

Interview Questions

• Given objective x (I forget the scenario presented), tell me a media strategy that could fulfill this objective.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at C-K (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied for an internship after seeing it on a job board online. I met with five different senior employees in the department I applied to work in. They all asked me very similar questions, very monotonous. Everyone was very friendly and casual.

After the interview I heard crickets. I e-mailed them a few weeks later thinking they forgot, and they quickly responded offering me the position. Makes me wonder if I never e-mailed them back to remind them I was interested, would they have offered me the position?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Cramer-Krasselt?
      What kinds of organizations or leadership roles were you involved in during college?
      Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at C-K.

Interview

It was an informational interview. I contacted an HR rep through LinkedIn and they passed me along to the Chicago office. There were no current opening but they did call me for an information interview and said they'd keep my on file.

Interview Questions

• I was asking for questions than they were since it was an informational interview.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at C-K.

Interview

Interview with HR, then interview with 4 people in one day. I liked the interview process but each interviewer has a sheet with questions that they have to ask, and it seems odd to go down a list. It should be more of a conversation and not required questions. I understand specific questions need to be asked but have them memorized don't look at a list.