CACI (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 15, 2017

2.8

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Fairly easy for true techie with management or business skills. Modeling on computer systems and modeling analysis is also helpful. CACI has it's own proprietary modeling software.
    Pronounced the name (SEE-Ay-CEE-Aye) not khaki in interviews. That is a big corporate no-no and you'll score points with the hiring manager and managers in general. Environment is best suited for retired military.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand IDEF(0)-zero process modeling?   1 Answer

Several better offers. I felt that the pace was a too government for my style and preferences in workplace.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (Fairfax, VA) in February 2008.

Interview

I received a call from HR and did a 10 minute phone interview. I then had to meet with the project team. I interviewed with 3 people. 2 were general interviews and the third asked SQL and technical questions. The whole process was about 2 hours. I then had to provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how many marbles would fit in an airplane.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offerred me a lower salary than I wanted. I countered and they gave me the salary I wanted.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview

There was a numerical test first which was fairly easy but you need to read the questions very carefully. Then an interview talking through the CV generally with two interviewers who were both very kind and friendly.

Data Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephone Interview - interviewer was very good - asked relevant questions - it seemed that the company were very interested but my salary requirements may have been more than they were willing to pay

Interview Questions

• How would you interrogate a database and link to ArcMAP?   1 Answer

Solutions Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a long and enjoyable telephone interview, asking about previous experience, my career aspirations and goals and where I thought I would fit in int the organisation and why.

I was promised a face to face which was eventually cancelled for no given reason. I eventually pressed for one but got a rather flimsy excuse. I agree with one of the previous reviews here which said "Research the company before you apply" I don't believe the UK branch of the company adheres to the values of total and complete inclusiveness like the US/international one does. So bear this in mind if you happen to be from an ethnic minority group.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

One hours, one to one, in a meeting room in their corporate office in London.
    Short introduction about CACI and the role, and then discussion on my experience in similar roles.
    Many questions to better understand exactly role played and activities carried out, and if was really a "pure Project Manager" role or covered also Business Analysis or other areas.
    Friendly and informal tone, had to cut as room was scheduled for a meeting and we ended in the lobby.

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and was put forward for the role by them and invited to a F2F interview with a lovely lady from the B2B arm of the business. In terms of the interview itself it was absolutely fine, and very relaxed. A few days later I was invited for second round interview (great!) and then two days before I was meant to be going back, they cancelled and said they were going to reschedule. After not hearing anything over the following weekend I followed up to then be told that the role no longer existed and that they wouldn't be asking me back for another interview. When using someones time and putting them under the stress that interviews make people feel, it is important to be as transparent as possible, and unfortunately this was an incredibly disheartening experience.

Interview Questions

• General marketing related questions, how to handle difficult people, managing expectations etc   Answer Question

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview

After initial recruiter contact, I was called down to the office for a face to face technical round after which another round of interview was scheduled with the practice head. Overall experience was very professional and positive.

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions around experience areas
      2. Competency questions
      3. Technical whiteboard   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward and open. With further hike capped on tech skills obtained.

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruitment agency found my resume and contacts me that there is a lead developer opportunity with CACi. I decided to go forward with the phone interview. Phone interview was quite casual, but when asked to know what their technology stack was like, they denied and said they will reveal at later stage.

After phone interview they invited me to have face to face interview. In the mean time, I already had received an offer from another company and I cancelled their face to face interview. Even though they chased me down and said they were very keen to talk to me and be a lead developer. So they rescheduled face to face meeting at the very end of the week. After having face to face meeting they offered me a role and said that my start date will be within two days and I should let down the other offer.

After much consideration, I decide to take on a challenge of lead developer and accepted the offer over weekend. Now recruiter and CACi went silent for one day. On the second day I chase them up to ask when do I start. And the recruiter came back to me saying they are offering this role to someone else just because he had worked with them earlier. No consolation what so ever about me letting down of the other offer on my hand and had to make myself available on the market again.

DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS. DO NOT INTERVIEW WITH THEM.

Interview Questions

• What action will you take to implement bullet list on any existing page.   Answer Question

Pre Sales Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and then invited to two face to face interviews. Process was simple with no complications and interviews were relaxed. The initial phone interview was regular conducted by the internal recruiter. They asked general questions about experience and salary expectations. Second interview was with a manger and third interview with a director. Interviews included discussion and whiteboard questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a project that you are particularly proud of   1 Answer