CACI (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2018

2.9

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Fairly easy for true techie with management or business skills. Modeling on computer systems and modeling analysis is also helpful. CACI has it's own proprietary modeling software.
    Pronounced the name (SEE-Ay-CEE-Aye) not khaki in interviews. That is a big corporate no-no and you'll score points with the hiring manager and managers in general. Environment is best suited for retired military.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand IDEF(0)-zero process modeling?   1 Answer

Several better offers. I felt that the pace was a too government for my style and preferences in workplace.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (Fairfax, VA) in February 2008.

Interview

I received a call from HR and did a 10 minute phone interview. I then had to meet with the project team. I interviewed with 3 people. 2 were general interviews and the third asked SQL and technical questions. The whole process was about 2 hours. I then had to provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how many marbles would fit in an airplane.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offerred me a lower salary than I wanted. I countered and they gave me the salary I wanted.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview

Went through a 3 stage process as detailed below
    1) Phone stage - Manager- basic sales motivations
    2) F2F interview - Manager - review of background/cv
    3) Role Play - Director/Manager - role play selling their product

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview

There was a numerical test first which was fairly easy but you need to read the questions very carefully. Then an interview talking through the CV generally with two interviewers who were both very kind and friendly.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hampton, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (Hampton, South East England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Thorough, friendly and open. The entire process was a true reflection of the company and environment I was to join. All my questions were answered honestly and the management team were honest about the pros and cons of the role.

Data Services Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Telephone Interview - interviewer was very good - asked relevant questions - it seemed that the company were very interested but my salary requirements may have been more than they were willing to pay

Interview Questions

• How would you interrogate a database and link to ArcMAP?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in August 2016.

Interview

Very corporate environment, very serious guys were asking me about my background. I was clear about not having some required experience before the interview, even before applying and they kept asking me about that in the interview and also did a test on the same subject.

Solutions Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I had a long and enjoyable telephone interview, asking about previous experience, my career aspirations and goals and where I thought I would fit in int the organisation and why.

I was promised a face to face which was eventually cancelled for no given reason. I eventually pressed for one but got a rather flimsy excuse. I agree with one of the previous reviews here which said "Research the company before you apply" I don't believe the UK branch of the company adheres to the values of total and complete inclusiveness like the US/international one does. So bear this in mind if you happen to be from an ethnic minority group.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

One hours, one to one, in a meeting room in their corporate office in London.
    Short introduction about CACI and the role, and then discussion on my experience in similar roles.
    Many questions to better understand exactly role played and activities carried out, and if was really a "pure Project Manager" role or covered also Business Analysis or other areas.
    Friendly and informal tone, had to cut as room was scheduled for a meeting and we ended in the lobby.

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter and was put forward for the role by them and invited to a F2F interview with a lovely lady from the B2B arm of the business. In terms of the interview itself it was absolutely fine, and very relaxed. A few days later I was invited for second round interview (great!) and then two days before I was meant to be going back, they cancelled and said they were going to reschedule. After not hearing anything over the following weekend I followed up to then be told that the role no longer existed and that they wouldn't be asking me back for another interview. When using someones time and putting them under the stress that interviews make people feel, it is important to be as transparent as possible, and unfortunately this was an incredibly disheartening experience.

Interview Questions

• General marketing related questions, how to handle difficult people, managing expectations etc   Answer Question