CACI (UK) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (Colorado Springs, CO) in February 2011.

Interview

Fairly easy for true techie with management or business skills. Modeling on computer systems and modeling analysis is also helpful. CACI has it's own proprietary modeling software.
    Pronounced the name (SEE-Ay-CEE-Aye) not khaki in interviews. That is a big corporate no-no and you'll score points with the hiring manager and managers in general. Environment is best suited for retired military.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand IDEF(0)-zero process modeling?   1 Answer

Several better offers. I felt that the pace was a too government for my style and preferences in workplace.

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (Fairfax, VA) in February 2008.

Interview

I received a call from HR and did a 10 minute phone interview. I then had to meet with the project team. I interviewed with 3 people. 2 were general interviews and the third asked SQL and technical questions. The whole process was about 2 hours. I then had to provide a writing sample.

Interview Questions

• They asked me how many marbles would fit in an airplane.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offerred me a lower salary than I wanted. I countered and they gave me the salary I wanted.

ITSM Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

I was informed by the internal recruiter about this role. She was very prompt in arranging my first interview with some one from CACI and the second one from the client. The whole process was smooth and trouble free and I enjoyed in the office which was close to Waterloo station. The questions were mainly from the CV and the experience with few few competency based questions. The manager was mentioning more about the client and where they fit in as a whole organisation perse.

Interview Questions

• I had few gaps in my CV and I was asked what I did in those months. Nothing unexpected questions. The only complaint I have is when I got the feedback about the interview I was given a feedback which was totally irrelevant as when I had my second interview with the client we never discussed those issues so that was kind of shame. So inspite of they saying that this feedback was from client the feedback was actually from the CACI manager rather the client. But again doesnt matter as the end result was no offer   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview

There was a numerical test first which was fairly easy but you need to read the questions very carefully. Then an interview talking through the CV generally with two interviewers who were both very kind and friendly.

Assistant Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in September 2013.

Interview

1st interview with financial controller, 2nd interview with financial director, job offer over the phone later that day . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CACI (UK) in March 2011.

Interview

Application via the internet; face-to-face interview with a remarkable manager who had a lot on their plate. Appeared to be an efficient and streamlined operation and a good place to work. Relaxed but business professional atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• What was my goal for this position?   1 Answer

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview

After initial recruiter contact, I was called down to the office for a face to face technical round after which another round of interview was scheduled with the practice head. Overall experience was very professional and positive.

Interview Questions

• 1. Questions around experience areas
      2. Competency questions
      3. Technical whiteboard   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward and open. With further hike capped on tech skills obtained.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

One hours, one to one, in a meeting room in their corporate office in London.
    Short introduction about CACI and the role, and then discussion on my experience in similar roles.
    Many questions to better understand exactly role played and activities carried out, and if was really a "pure Project Manager" role or covered also Business Analysis or other areas.
    Friendly and informal tone, had to cut as room was scheduled for a meeting and we ended in the lobby.

Lead Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CACI (UK) (London, England (UK)) in March 2015.

Interview

A recruitment agency found my resume and contacts me that there is a lead developer opportunity with CACi. I decided to go forward with the phone interview. Phone interview was quite casual, but when asked to know what their technology stack was like, they denied and said they will reveal at later stage.

After phone interview they invited me to have face to face interview. In the mean time, I already had received an offer from another company and I cancelled their face to face interview. Even though they chased me down and said they were very keen to talk to me and be a lead developer. So they rescheduled face to face meeting at the very end of the week. After having face to face meeting they offered me a role and said that my start date will be within two days and I should let down the other offer.

After much consideration, I decide to take on a challenge of lead developer and accepted the offer over weekend. Now recruiter and CACi went silent for one day. On the second day I chase them up to ask when do I start. And the recruiter came back to me saying they are offering this role to someone else just because he had worked with them earlier. No consolation what so ever about me letting down of the other offer on my hand and had to make myself available on the market again.

DO NOT TRUST THESE GUYS. DO NOT INTERVIEW WITH THEM.

Interview Questions

• What action will you take to implement bullet list on any existing page.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CACI (UK).

Interview

Went through a 3 stage process as detailed below
    1) Phone stage - Manager- basic sales motivations