CALNET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at CALNET

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chatsworth, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CALNET (Chatsworth, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

IMPRESSIVE! Cathy Stevens the Recruiter earned my respect immediately. The process was professional and enjoyable. Cathy values potential candidates and seeks to really know what they bring to the table, she made me comfortable and let me know exactly what to expect. Best process I ever experienced thanks to Cathy!

Interview Questions

• There weren't really any difficult or unexpected questions. I was given very clear expectations right up front and the questions that were asked were integral and key. They explained what the position would entail, and what was required of the applicant. The follow up was also very clear and concise. They are very organized and the process is straight forward.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CALNET in October 2012.

Interview

The interview process was direct and very informative, decision to hire and accept was efficient. Once offer accepted, start date began. Enjoyed the interview as the interviewer explained the position and environment honestly. No sugar coating.

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CALNET (Washington, DC) in March 2010.

Interview

The position they had posted was not the same position they described in the interview. Both interviewers seemed very green with their questioning and explanation of the position.

Interview Questions

• What didn't you like about your previous position.   1 Answer

Job was misrepresented. Turned out to be an entry level position.

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CALNET in November 2010.

Interview

Submitted resume, received phone call from recruiter, setup interview, interviewed with 4 different people, job offer.

Interview Questions

• What is the thing you like most about business development?   1 Answer