CAN Capital Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CAN Capital Interview Questions

2.4

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CAN Capital (Kennesaw, GA).

Interview

Went over typical SQL questions (different joins) and past analytical experience. The interview lasted over 2 hours and I interviewed with a coworker, manager, VP, and Executive all back to back.

Interview Questions

• Explain what joins are in SQL. What are temp tables, etc.   1 Answer

Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CAN Capital (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

very quick interview, got to know me and my experience and did not describe the role. Spoke more about the company culture and what they were hoping to achieve with their product

Associate Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CAN Capital (Atlanta, GA) in June 2016.

Interview

The company's recruiter contacted me via LinkedIn. She then proceeded to provide me her direct email address where I would need to send my resume. Having received my resume, the phone interview was setup. The phone interview lasted for 30 minutes and I was asked average interview questions. Some interview questions were what I knew about the company, what was my current salary, why I was leaving my current position, and what current projects I was currently working on and how I would process or create reporting to measure effectiveness. The recruiter informed me it would take a minimum of 2 weeks for either her manager or her to contact me in regards to their decision. Be prepared with questions of your own, it is important to know if the company values and environment is also appealing to you. Unfortunately I was not contacted to inform me of what decision was reached.

Interview Questions

• To detail the steps I would take to launch a new product and then what reports I would use or create to measure effectiveness and response.   Answer Question

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CAN Capital (Kennesaw, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was called for a phone screen. I then was invited to come in for one-on-one interviews with the hiring managers. After speaking with them, I had a few video interviews. The process was great and all the people I worked with were amazing. Through the entire process, the recruiter was constantly checking in to see how everything was going and they were willing to work with my current work schedule. The company as a whole seemed amazing and the atmosphere could not have been more inviting.

Interview Questions

• What interested you in this position?
      What previous experience do you have?   Answer Question

Senior Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CAN Capital (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very easy, it was a very smooth transition, very intuitive. The management was very help in describe the nature of the business and what all in tale of the business. The interview actually took one process and the next day the position was offered to me.

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at CAN Capital (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Interview Process was long and un-organized. Had to re-schedule several times due to the HR rep not having schedules coordinated correctly. It took four weeks after the interview to make an offer. Also had a very stringent non-compete agreement.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kennesaw, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAN Capital (Kennesaw, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

1 phone interview with the Hiring Manager, 1 phone interview with a member of the Brand/Partner Team, and a face to face interview with the head of Brand Marketing. Phone interviews were basic get to know you and go over your resume and tell you about the job opening. Face to face was more of a questionarre.

Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAN Capital.

Interview

It started with two phone interviews with HR. My skillset was a perfect match to the job qualifications. Then a week later, I had three department interviews with my future manager, her vice president and her department head.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CAN Capital (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Ask questions about resume, contribution. I feel like they don't really want to hire people. When I ask something about the job, the hiring manager did not want to share.

Telemarketer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CAN Capital.

Interview

Not the most challenging. It seems they would hire anyone. The job duties were to make outbound calls and persuading business owners to apply for a loan. He provided an example of this popcorn business who benefited from the loan and that they have two more locations. Then, he had the audacity to ask if I wanted to buy a bag of popcorn. From what I gathered, you don't need an education for this job. He urged me to get a training Certificate from Devry so I can have the same business acumen like him. I told him that I prefer a college and not vocational training. And his response was that his return on investment is paying off by graduating from there. He repeatedly stated that I was the person they were looking for all along. Where have you been? We need people like you! Most of the interview was spent discussing our favorite Basketball teams and quoting Hip Hop artist! And he was like: You know what I be saying?

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself 2 years from now?   1 Answer
    • Would you like to wear name brand clothes and have the opportunity to drive that Cadillac Escalade by achieving high numbers through the sales of our product?   1 Answer