CBTS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.3

Sort:

PHP Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2015.

Interview

First, there was a phone screening that lasted about 30 minutes. The following week there was an in-person interview with 2 people that lasted about 1 hour. Both the phone screen and on-site were fairly informal and friendly. Overall, the questions were pretty general and probably more targeted to see if you fit the company's culture.

Interview Questions

• They asked for an example of a work-related success and failure.   Answer Question

Low starting salary.

Voice Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CBTS (Norwood, OH) in February 2017.

Interview

get a call from hiring manager and sit down with manager and manager for the dept you are appling for and go over job issues and how you would help the company

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Interviewer was fifteen minutes late to interview. What was stated in the the job description was not what the job actual entailed. Since actual job was different then description it was pretty much a waste of my time. I felt like the interviewer really didn't want to be there.

Interview Questions

• How much technical buying experience did I have   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH) in November 2016.

Interview

This interview was for a CBTS developer position, not for a recruited position at another company. It was to be a consultant paid by CBTS and working for different clients.

I met the CBTS interviewer at the site of the client where I was to be assigned. The interviewer appeared to be very well prepared - he started with a few questions to determine my experience with different skills and then only drilled into more technical questions about the skills that I had experience with. After specific questions, we moved to broader technical questions.

Then we moved to more general questions, including things like what got me into software development - bigger picture background stuff.

The penultimate interview step was a quick and easy white boarding process where he posed a simple question, I wrote a solution, then he proposed modifications and we worked back and forth like that for a little bit. Much more fun than some white boarding tests out there.

Finally, the interview ended with an opportunity for me to ask questions.

The interview was long - over 2 hours, straight - but I felt confident that I understood a lot more about the role. Ultimately I did not accept the offer only because I had another on the table that was a better fit, but this looked like it would have been a good second choice.

Interview Questions

• What are ways you can manage session state for a web application? What some potential pitfalls?   Answer Question

Senior Solutions Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

They called me...asked to set up another phone call with a team lead.
    Team Lead called me right on time ... we spoke for 90 minutes on the phone.
    Three days later they made me a verbal offer.
    However It took at least 30 days to on-board me.
    The equipment they gave me was 1st class and brand new.

Senior Security Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2013.

Interview

I was recruited directly from CBTS and received several technical and background based interviews over the phone throughout the process. I was thoroughly informed of every step of the process and had no issues with the length of the process. After interviewing with CBTS I was forwarded to the Client I would be supporting to complete 2 technical interviews which tested my holistic knowledge of the Software I would be managing

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with the Security Software   1 Answer

Senior UNIX Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CBTS (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview was just a phone call as I was not in the immediate area. Approximately 1 hour long conversation with the various people on the phone all participating in some way.

Interview Questions

• Questions were specific to my Unix experience as I was being interviewed for a specific customer with specific needs.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2011.

Interview

The whole process was easy and professional from initial submission to group interview and then the offer letter. Plenty of information and background provided about the company and what the role requirements are. Given multiple opportunities to ask questions and get a good feel for the role to help make a informed decision on how job choices.

Interview Questions

• Asked to give an example of one of my weaknesses and how I could over come.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straigh forward, honest, and open.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Questions could be challenging for PMs who have not ran a project on a global scale. Very welcoming, in the director's office with 3 total interviewers, Director, and 2 project managers.

Interview Questions

• Describing previous projects challenges and how I overcame them.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Quick and easy, they have a general standard as they are consulting firm.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CBTS (Cincinnati, OH) in July 2015.

Interview

common, demonstrate knowledge and ability. Confirm experience and explain past projects. Exhibit ability to work in a team environment. Anything beyond this point is just to meet the 30 word requiremnet.

Interview Questions

• prove my experience and demonstrate ability   1 Answer