CBV Collection Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CBV Collection Services Interview Questions

1.7

Third Party Telus Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnaby, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBV Collection Services (Burnaby, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Slow slow slow, LONG.....atleast 3 hours..silly questions, office smelled like cigarettes, interviewer did not answer questions professionally, he didnt quite know what or how to answer and would brush the questions by saying its in the training

Interview Questions

• Silly question, one of which is, if someone came up to you and asked you what a phone is, what would you say to them? Come on really?   Answer Question

Collection Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CBV Collection Services (Vancouver, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Easiest interview you're every likely to have. Answer the questions reasonably with common sense and be able to work the required schedule that's available at the time of the interview and you most likely will get a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a confrontational situation either in your work or personal life where you have had to use your personal skills to diffuse it.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CBV Collection Services (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in June 2015.

Interview

There was one interview scheduled and the offer took place a couple of days after the interview. The company has a lot of opportunities for growth as long as applicants keep an open mind and continue to grow their skills with a mind towards future opportunities. The best idea is to check with your manager to find out how to improve your skills and which courses can make you more valuable to the company in the future.

Interview Questions

• A difficult situation and how I handled it in the past   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CBV Collection Services (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2011.

Interview

Submitted application online, had an initial screening phone interview within one week of submission. In person interview was scheduled within 3 days. Offered the job (based on references) at that point.

Interview was in office on collecting floor. Interviewer was young promised good pay and high commission. Long questionnaire required before initial interview. Suggest getting there with at least 15 minutes to fill out.

Interview Questions

• How would you convince someone to make a payment if they claim they cannot afford it?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation although I assume it is possible. Job was offered at in person interview so it could have been done then.

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CBV Collection Services (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in August 2010.

Interview

I found the job on craigslist. Applied online and was called 3 days later. I went in for my interview and had to fill out 20 forms before I was ushered into the interview room. 2 men walked in, one was to be my supervisor and the other was the trainer. The interview was very fast, basic questions asked and then they offered me the salary and benefits package and asked if I wanted the job. I said I would think about it and they stood up and left. Seemed like alot of people were showing up for the jobs available.

Interview Questions

• Have you and how did you deal with a difficult situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was non-existent. They have so many people trying to find work if you don't take the offer you leave and the next person slides in to get suckered into the job.

Collections Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CBV Collection Services (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in February 2010.

Interview

Lady interviewed me. Friendly. Said that asking too many questions would not really help her determine the right candidate. It was more of an attitude she was looking for.