CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) Interview Questions

Interviews at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership)

2.8

Adjunct Faculty Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership).

Interview

Process was multi-step, consisting of chat with a recruiter, a group presentation, plus group and individual interviews. Everyone was very friendly and encouraging. Decent communication throughout. Campus is beautiful and cafeteria is impressive..

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) (Greensboro, NC) in November 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen interview with the hiring manager first. Then a group meeting with the team I'd be working with at CCL. I had a third interview with the VP. I had a second phone screen with the hiring manager and we also meet for lunch. HR did a great job in keeping me looped in to the process and what to expect with next steps and coordinating the interviews.

Interview Questions

• It was an typical interview, nothing that was too difficult or unexpected.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) (Colorado Springs, CO) in September 2013.

Interview

Multi-level interview. Group interview by peers, individual manager interview, and managing director interview. Previous work example required. Case studies included.
    This was an internal interview for revised positions after a re-organization.

Interview Questions

• How have you interacted with co-workers to overcome an obstacle.   Answer Question

Contact Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) (Greensboro, NC) in May 2011.

Interview

I had a pre-screening five minute phone interview which lead to the scheduling of a 30 minute 1:1 phone interview. the 2nd phone interview lasted 60 minutes instead of 30 minutes. I was selected to move to the Group/Panel interview and was given a topic to prepare of presentation. The allotted time for the group interview/presentation was to be 2 hours. I was there almost 3 hours. The people described the office culture as that of a family and all gave me very positive feedback. I was advised that I would be notified of a decision within 2 weeks. I followed up for three months and never received any additional communication from them. Left me with the impression that they were all full of hot-air and they lack the high levels of professionalism they claim to highly regard.

Interview Questions

• Please tell us what you know about the position for which you are being interviewed (not to include information from the job posting)   1 Answer

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) (Colorado Springs, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Two parts; phone and in person. Both were straightforward and fairly easy. I was asked my Excel experience and how I would present 200 lines of data in 2 Power Point slides. Typical questions about working within a team and how I start the process of a new project. The recruiter was friendly and appeared to know the job well, however was not fully aware of, or upfront with the promotion and job growth opportunities with the company. The company appears to have a high employee retention rate and therefore few jobs open for growth.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of how you work with a team member that is challenging   Answer Question

The position was not what I would like in challenge or offering personal career growth.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) in July 2018.

Interview

Very professional and friendly!
    They asked me what my understanding of the role was & were very clear on what the process would look like, how long it would take, expectations etc;

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership).

Interview

Very friendly process. I filled out a questionnaire on "what I would do scenarios" then interviewed by management.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) (San Diego, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

Phone Interview to talk about the position and pay rate.
    Then went in for a in person interview with the supervisor, his boss, and one of the people I would work with.
    Offer within a week
    Drug Test and first day by the end of the month.

Program Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) (Greensboro, NC) in February 2012.

Interview

An exhaustive day of panel interviews and interviews with the manager. I think I talked with 20 people that day. The interview questions were more like a conversation with the panels and with the hiring manager. They made me feel very comfortable. I knew that I could fit in at CCL by the end of my day. They took good care of me during my day. It took them weeks after the interview to extend an offer and that was the only frustrating part for me. It seemed to take forever.

Interview Questions

• Good questions on how I organize my work. Lots of questions on my orientation to providing client service. I was pleased not to have any psychological assessments as I had expected from a place like CCL. They relied upon people and their perception of my fit and my abilities. I appreciate their not deferring to a personality test to make a hiring decision. I felt like I got to know CCL in the interview process as well as CCL getting to know me. I go the job, so great interview. I was hired as a Program Coordinator.   1 Answer

Product Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CCL (Center for Creative Leadership) (Greensboro, NC) in September 2018.

Interview

The process was efficient and transparent, with good communication and followup, with all involved both courteous and professional. Thorough - from phone interview, to in person 1:1, to 2 rounds of group interviews and mock presentation.