CCMSI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCMSI Interview Questions

Interviews at CCMSI

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CCMSI (Scottsdale, AZ) in September 2012.

Interview

Transfered from Temp to Permanent. Worked a desk for 1 month and was offered the job, within two weeks. Was not happy with salary offer, but needed the job.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCMSI (Maitland, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with managers from all different departments. Interview went well, likeable managers. Nice group. Received a call from HR day after to schedule a follow up phone interview the following week. Submitted info needed for background check, never heard back after the phone interview. Company website said application under review as of 5/9 but by that time I had interviewed and been given a conditional offer by a competitor which I will accept.

Interview Questions

• Asked ab.out experience, they told me what the job included   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CCMSI (New Orleans, LA) in February 2013.

Interview

Conference room with about 5 or 6 people. They took turns asking me a series of questions. The interview lasted approximately 30 minutes. There was a claims manager, account manager and a couple of supervisors present.

Interview Questions

• The primarily asked about my prior experience and the types of claims I handled   1 Answer

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CCMSI (Scottsdale, AZ) in March 2014.

Interview

Asked questions about my work history, how I work with others, asked if I had any prior experience with systems that they use ( I did not). How I deal with certain events in the work place, and if you can handle a face paced environment

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very easy, I was fairly desperate to get out of the job I was currently in, even after the interview I still was not sure what this company was about, but accepted anyways

Senior Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Maitland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CCMSI (Maitland, FL) in November 2015.

Interview

Phone interview first with HR. In person interview with all the supervisors. Discussed different types of claims. Discussed experience with past employers and how you handle conflict or demanding client.

Workers Comp Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CCMSI in August 2014.

Interview

I submitted my application and resume online and was not contacted until nearly a month later. I was contacted by phone and scheduled to meet with a unit supervisor as well as claim manager about a week later. Ultimately I was panel-interviewed by two supervisors as well as the claim manger. They were very forthcoming regarding the company and the position involved, which answered many of the questions I had developed during my research of the company and location. Their questions were primarily focused on clarifying details within my resume along with some behavioral questions and a brief case review.

Interview Questions

• What do you need from your employer to make the job a good fit for you, at least three things?   Answer Question

Workers Comp Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CCMSI in May 2014.

Interview

I applied online early in the morning and was contacted by email later that morning. I set up an in-person interview for a few days out. The interview consisted of a few behavioral questions, discussion of my work history, how I would handle certain situations. It was not difficult. The two managers interviewing me seemed engaged and also happy to share how much they enjoyed working at CCMSI. At the end, they told me I would be contacted by HR for another interview over the phone. The phone interview was pretty brief. Just a couple more questions about how I would handle certain situations, we went over my resume, discussed salary expectations, and benefits. About 2 weeks later I received an offer but it was only slightly more than I currently make and the commute would have been much longer, so I declined as they made it clear there would be no negotiating a higher salary.

Interview Questions

• There really were not any difficult questions. Just be prepared for behavioral type questions and have specific examples.   Answer Question

The salary was only slightly more than my current salary and the commute was much longer, so it would not have even covered gas.

Claim Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CCMSI in July 2017.

Interview

I was asked relevant questions about my experience by 2 supervisors. They were cheerful and pleasant. I was extended an offer within days. I was NOT given a tour.

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize 3 things that you knew you could not get done but your boss insisted they be done? Most were standard questions you would expect. I don't remember being asked anything weird like what animal would you want to be.   1 Answer
    • ***I highly recommend asking about what training involves because even as a 10-15 year professional, I was expected to undergo this elusive training.   Answer Question

Claims Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CCMSI (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2014.

Interview

I was interviewed by a manager and a supervisor in a conference room. I was asked to fill out the application while waiting for them. They each had a copy of my resume and took turns asking questions. I answered different sounding questions the same way. This is a tactic that is good with adjusting claims, since you can be asked for the same information many different ways. I believe that since I was consistent in my answers, no matter how they asked the questions, it led to my being made an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle talking to angry claimants   1 Answer

Claims Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CCMSI (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

First, I did a brief sit down interview and they simply described the company as a whole to me and explained how wonderful the benefits were and potential for moving up with in the company.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think CCMSI is a good fit for you?   1 Answer