CCS Medical Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CCS Medical Interview Questions

2.4

Nurse Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CCS Medical (Flint, MI) in May 2016.

Interview

My phone interview, as well as my face to face were both very comfortable, relaxed conversations. Interviewers were friendly and encouraging, which made me feel welcome to ask plenty of questions. They were mostly forthcoming with details about company, with the exclusion of holding back on benefit conversation, so far. I'm currently waiting on human resources benefit presentation, before I accept position.

Interview Questions

• Why I wanted to leave current position   1 Answer

Recruiting Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CCS Medical (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Quick and easy. The process took less than 2 days to receive an offer. The SVP HR was thorough and easy to talk to. Although there wasn't a formal interview process, each member of the HR team made it adaptable.

Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CCS Medical.

Interview

CCS will first contact you for a phone interview, if you do well then they will set up in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• none for my job position. typical questions easy to answer   Answer Question

Clinical Liaison Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Medical (Dallas, TX) in June 2013.

Interview

Met with hiring manager and her coworker in a management role. Round table discussion and conversation.
    I returned on a later date to meet with the CEO. The meeting was a review of my experience with conversation on what needed to be accomplished in this role. The workplace environment and support was not described accurately as I found out later on in the role..

Call Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CCS Medical (Clearwater, FL).

Interview

Very basic questions, such as, what do you know about the company? Why do you want to work here? Computer skills? Are you willing to work weekends? How about nights?

Your first interview will be via phone by HR. If you pass that, you will meet with (most likely, 2 leadership members) from a department.

One will read the questions from a 2 to 3 page questioner and the other will write your answers down.

Interview Questions

• Describe an event where you had to deal with an unhappy customer and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very basic, not much room for negotiation at this level.
    Either take it or leave it.

Chronic Care Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCS Medical (Farmers Branch, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Great Interview...Phone Interview with Talent Acquisition,VP Regional Sales Mgr...Face-to-face interview with VP Regional Sales Mgr. Talent Acquisition verified me hired within 2 weeks, Verified my location, my Road Warrior distance, how many cold/exisiting sales calls. daily contact with manufacturer reps, contacts with managed care organizations & home health agencies.

Interview Questions

• Priority in Service/Sales in Home Medical Equipment was Wound Care/Diabetes supplies/Insulin Pumps & Managed Care Contracts.
      Verified my location, my Road Warrior distance, how many cold/exisiting sales calls. daily contact with manufacturer reps, contacts with managed care organizations & home health agencies.   1 Answer

Patient Account Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CCS Medical (Farmers Branch, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

it went smooth, everyone smiled and made me feel at home

Negotiation

Revenue Cycle Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CCS Medical (Dallas, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

Awful

Interview Questions

• Why did you not graduate with a degree ?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CCS Medical (Beaumont, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

This is a position that was brought to me from another source. I was told to contact their current territory rep to schedule a phone interview. A national screener contacted me for basic information covering my resume and why I wanted to work with the company. After that call I received a call from the current territory rep to get a better feel for me and to see if I had any other questions. We covered the basis and he wanted me to come in for a face to face interview. I could not come take off work to come in the very next day at such a short notice. He was very quick to respond and asked detailed questions about my resume and why I specifically wanted to work for this company. He called me within a week to let me know they chose somebody with many years of experience versus training somebody like me from scratch.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for CCS Medical over any other DME company?   Answer Question
    • What kind of proven sales results can you show for this position?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CCS Medical in January 2012.

Interview

Brief phone interview. Then I was called back for a face to face interview with the department manager. After a few weeks I was called again with and offer and to pick up my paperwork for the drug screen.