CH2M Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CH2M Interview Questions

Interviews at CH2M

2.7

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

Had a phone interview where I was asked basic questions about my experience and they talked about the company. This was followed by an on-site interview about 2 weeks later in which they gave an office tour and then they had different groups of employees come into the conference room and ask me questions, and answer any questions I had. The final group to come in consisted of the department heads who asked questions about what I had on my resume and other standard interview stuff.

Sales Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at CH2M (Denver, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

Discussion with a recruiter followed by a discussion with the hiring manager. Initial interviews were handled by phone. The recruiter's description of the position and the hiring manager's description seemed quite different.

Interview Questions

• Describe what different positions on my resume looked like. Who I worked with, what my role was, the detail involved in the position.   Answer Question

Water Resources Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

2-hour interview with various members of the team. Questions were relatively straight-forward with a good mix of behavioral questions and explaining technical experience related to the position. Never heard back from anyone from the company after spending the better part of my afternoon to interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your interests, where do you see yourself in 5 years   Answer Question

Vehicle Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Baltimore, MD).

Interview

I interviewed for two positions simultaneously so I had three people sit in on my interview. They each had a set of questions for me, some overlapping. The questions were clear yet challenging and provoked answers that highlighted my skills set and relevant experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal work environment?   1 Answer

Wildlife Biologist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CH2M in February 2018.

Interview

Phone call, an hour long. Friendly and easy questions. A lot was asked about how I would handle the difficulties of the job, but there was no technical skill testing.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

Applied online and got a phone screening in which they confirmed my resume. Then, I was scheduled for an interview. In the phone screening they ask you to describe your past experiences and ask how all of it relates to the position you are applying to.

Site Safety Professional Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

I applied online. I received an email a few hours later. I'm planning on speaking with the recruiter the next day. I'll resubmit how the interview process went. I'm sure if I get through this process, they'll set me up with a interview. I hope I get to move forward with this process.

Geologist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M.

Interview

Had an initial phone screening before I was flown out for an on-sight interview. Everyone I spoke with was kind and easy to speak with. There were mostly behavioral questions, but also questions on previous experience in the field, but nothing overly technical.

Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CH2M (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2017.

Interview

Recruiter calls to find out general info and see if you are still looking for a position. If manager decides you are a good candiate based on your background, they fly you out to the job location. I had lunch with the team and then 1-on-1 interviews with each member, approximately a half-day interview, not including travel time.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions were not specific or difficult but mainly they want to see that your background fits with what they do.   Answer Question

Junior Water Resource Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CH2M (Cleveland, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I was speaking to four people during the skype interview, one was the hiring manager, one was a senior engineers, two were new graduates like me. they were very friendly and did not ask me many questions, in stead, they left enough time for me to ask them questions.