Cover image for CH2M

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

CH2M Interview Questions

Updated Feb 5, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 224 of over 224 interviews

Campus Recruiting6%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M in Oct 2018

Interview

Apply online Interview (Designated interviewer was too busy , so I got interviewed by a young staff member , followed by HR manager, each for less than 10 mins) Was waiting in the meeting room for almost 1.5 hours.

Interview Questions
  • Are you comfortable writing EIA and sustainability reports
    Answer Question

CH2M

Application

I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

A phone interview, then 1:1. I was invited to a interview in person just one day after a phone call, and I got results almost immediately after that. The atmosphere was quite relaxed and I had the impression that employer was more interested in personality traits than technical skills.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CH2M

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

Had a phone interview where I was asked basic questions about my experience and they talked about the company. This was followed by an on-site interview about 2 weeks later in which they gave an office tour and then they had different groups of employees come into the conference room and ask me questions, and answer any questions I had. The final group to come in consisted of the department heads who asked questions about what I had on my resume and other standard interview stuff.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (London, England) in Jul 2018

Interview

First he make an telephone interview, which it last 30 minutes, after that I proceed to the final stage which was the panel interview and a presentation of a project relevant to the role.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CH2M (Denver, CO) in Jun 2018

Interview

Discussion with a recruiter followed by a discussion with the hiring manager. Initial interviews were handled by phone. The recruiter's description of the position and the hiring manager's description seemed quite different.

Interview Questions
  • Describe what different positions on my resume looked like. Who I worked with, what my role was, the detail involved in the position.

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M

Interview

2-hour interview with various members of the team. Questions were relatively straight-forward with a good mix of behavioral questions and explaining technical experience related to the position. Never heard back from anyone from the company after spending the better part of my afternoon to interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are your interests, where do you see yourself in 5 years

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CH2M (London, England) in Mar 2018

Interview

1st interview with H/R manager, general discussion about the company. Fully detailed review on my CV and focus on the projects related to the job very informative about the job/salary and obligations

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

I interviewed for two positions simultaneously so I had three people sit in on my interview. They each had a set of questions for me, some overlapping. The questions were clear yet challenging and provoked answers that highlighted my skills set and relevant experiences.

Interview Questions
  • What is your ideal work environment?

CH2M

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CH2M in Feb 2018

Interview

Phone call, an hour long. Friendly and easy questions. A lot was asked about how I would handle the difficulties of the job, but there was no technical skill testing.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CH2M

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at CH2M in Feb 2018

Interview

My CV got review few days after the submission and a 30-min phone interview has been scheduled 10 days after. The recruiter made me feel immediately at ease and the questions were mostly about my technical background. Applying for a graduate position, the focus was intended to understand how my knowledge could be practically applied for the job and all questions were relevant for the position (no "what's your greatest weakness?" kind of questions).

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 224 Interviews

CH2M Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CH2M as 74.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.69 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Environmental Engineer and Engineer I rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Engineer and Intern roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CH2M takes an average of 29 days when considering 183 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Environmental Engineer had the quickest hiring process (on average 23 days), whereas Engineer I roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 97 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CH2M according to 183 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 25.32%