CMG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CMG (Birmingham, AL) in March 2014.

Interview

met with 2 other employees who interviewed me. They really didn't know what questions to ask. The Director was no where in sight and I didn't actually meet this person until I was already employed. Craziest process I have ever went through.

Loan Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMG (San Ramon, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

asked very little questions of importance or in-depth, was more concerned with the pay range and was not very pleasant in person, I would say this person could have been on the boarder of convincing me not to come on board! I should have taken this as a sign not too.

Interview Questions

• you have been in the business for a while?   1 Answer

Substance Abuse Counselor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMG (Richmond, VA).

Interview

Two discussions with Talent Acquisition then scheduled interview and an clinical example form completed . Then I was told I would be called if I was a fit, by Talent Acquisition which called and I received an email with an offer.

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CMG (Calgary, AB (Canada)) in January 2017.

Interview

I was called in for an interview two weeks after the application deadline in Jan, 2017. Interviewed with two recruiters and the interview lasted 30 minutes. It was 80 percent technical questions stemming from your previous experience plus 20 percent behaviour questions. And for the last 5 minutes , each candidate got the chance to speak with current interns.

Interview Questions

• Q: your clients complained about the products your team offered and they were still not satisfied even after you made some improvements, what would you do   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Anonymous Employee in Eastbourne, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CMG (Eastbourne, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

submitting an application via online or in the home,contacting them,or them contacting you if they are interested in your cv or how you present yourself you will then be contacted for an interview via email or phone.

Interview Questions

• if you see a service user upset or in distress,what unique technique would you use to make them feel better?   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Calgary, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CMG (Calgary, AB (Canada)).

Interview

Applied online through the university careerlink. Got one interview through email for three positions within same company. There were four interviewers. They responded after 10 days saying they have gone with someone else. The interview was okay, it was very technical for an internship interview. Asked me to draw out a user interface for a scenario as well as write manual test cases for a scenario.