CRIF Lending Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRIF Lending Solutions Interview Questions

2.7

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted by a recruiter. They brought me in, and asked me a few technical and behavioral questions and made me an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions ranged from situational what-if style to "Explain this technology".   Answer Question

Negotiation

Didn't negotiate, I listed my salary requirements beforehand.

Junior Business Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

Three interviews: VP of Business Development and a member of the BC team; BC team manager, Business Analyst manager, and Senior Business Analyst; Director of Analytics and President of the business unit. Each interview was pretty laid-back with various people coming in to discuss different topics.

Interview Questions

• How well do you work in a team setting?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions (Atlanta, GA) in October 2012.

Interview

There was an initial phone screen with a person from the HR department. She asked you generic HR related questions that aren't to difficult. After passing this phase there is a face to face interview which consisted of 4 people. The HR lady I previously talked to plus 3 others. I assume they are managers but they never really said what they do. They asked no highly technical questions and kept everything very general and high level.

Interview Questions

• If Delta Airlines came to you and told you they wanted you to redesign their online booking system, what would the first thing you do be?   1 Answer

Already had another offer.

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions in September 2017.

Interview

Short phone screen with recruiter, was originally passed up because I was asking marker value for my level of experience. Got an email a week later asking if I was still interested because they can't find someone to work cheap...

Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions (Jacksonville, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. First an HR phone screen, then Hiring Manager phone screen giving an outline of the job, finally an in-person interview at a Hotel. Very positive and relaxed interview with simple questions.

Interview Questions

• Showed a rate sheet to see what you can gather from that information to test your knowledge.   Answer Question

Dealer Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions.

Interview

Called from a recruiter, was very pleasant on the phone. Gave me a insight into the company and emailed me info on the position. Asked some probing questions on my experience, company sounds great looking forward to hear about the position from the Area manager.

Business Analyst I Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions in June 2014.

Interview

The interviewers did not seem ready for the interview at all. I was supposed to be interviewed by a senior BA who was physically at the interview and BA Manager via video from Baton Rouge. Their system would not work and they spent over 20 minutes trying to make this work and it still did not, so we had to conduct the interview via speakerphone.

Interview Questions

• There were a lot of technical questions that were asked, but the most that caught me off guard was an assignment they gave me to send via email. Explain a project I had worked on, trouble I had with the project, and what I did to overcome the issue I had.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions.

Interview

I interviewed for CRIF Lending Solutions, Pune. Telephonic interview for over 30 minutes . Two persons took the interview. It was a technical interview mainly questions based on statistics especially Econometrics were asked.

Interview Questions

• Describe the assumptions of Linear Regression, etc at last. Case study was given.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CRIF Lending Solutions in September 2017.

Interview

At first there was a psychometric test consisting of psychological questions, very interesting. I think around 120 people were called for the hiring process. There were 7 rounds (including psychometric test). The 1st round was an extempore round where everybody was given abstract words: shoes, trees,mangoes,tyres,7,milk, hilsa, Brahmaputra etc. From this round around 60 people qualified. The 2nd round was a group case study round. Groups were given case studies to solve. From this round 30 people were shortlisted for the 3rd round. In this round everybody had to solve a puzzle (maths based). 15 people qualified this round.
    The 15 people were asked to come the next day for the PI (technical+ HR). The candidates were highly screened. They were asked questions from GK, Geography, History, Physics, Maths, current affairs, statistics, econometrics, economics etc. 45 min for each candidate. Out of the 15, 5 people were selected for the HR round where they were given 3 cumbersome sums on statistics. From them, 3 people were given the job.
    In short, it was a very difficult process

Interview Questions

• You need to have basic knowledge of everything under the sun.   Answer Question