CSI (Computer Systems Institute) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSI (Computer Systems Institute) Interview Questions

Interviews at CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

2.7

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Allston, MA) in October 2019.

Interview

I applied online. first, there will be a phone interview, then an on-site interview, after that there will be a lecture demo, finally, they will ask you to do some paperwork.
    I didn't get the offer because when I am doing the paperwork they told me they can't offer me the job because I am on my OPT.

Enrollment Represnetative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Chicago, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed at their offices by the head of the enrollment department. the Interview took about 15-20 minutes. It was very nice and professional and asked a couple of questions about my qualifications and some other questions related to the job and the institute itself. Most of the questions asked are here on this website. So I was well prepared for it. I also went through their website and learned all about the services and programs they provide. Unfortunately, I didnt receive an offer nor did I receive any sort of a reply to my followup email.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have that makes you suitable for the job   Answer Question

Admissions Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute).

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with an HR rep., who covered job responsibilities and salary. After that I had another interview with a director of admissions, which lasted about an hour. The last step was filling out a paper application. When I applied and during the interview, only two locations were discussed Chicago and Skokie, but what they offered at the end was Chicago and Lombard: two completely different places on the map. All for 31K, I do have a lot of experience in higher ed.field but I was just offered a minimum. No commute reimbursement or anything like that for travelling all the way to Lombard. I declined the offer. The hiring manager accused me of not negotiating the location with him when I had an opportunity, even though I clearly stated my preference. It's also strange how they don't require a drug test here, even for my full time work at home job I did do the drug test. If they can't afford $30 per person for a simple drug test, what kind of generosity can be expected from them? That's another factor that sort of turned me off from this position.Overall, based on the way the hiring process went this company is very disorganized and they seem to be changing their plans/ decisions daily.

Interview Questions

• What is more important to you:reaching a goal or putting 100% of your effort?   Answer Question

Unexpectedly low salary offered, inconvenient locations. A person I would be working for seems to be changing his plans/decisions often. An offer letter was poorly written,contained errors.

Interview

The first contact was long and drawn out in..1 phone screen- 2 face to face 1 final phone screen with the vice president Admissions.

Prior to phone screen you are asked to write a essay as to why your interested in the position.

Offer extended via email in a form of offer letter.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

My negotiation was not accepted

Content Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Skokie, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Had a face to face interview with the marketing manager and the employee leaving. Then had a second interview with a VP and director of the international program. A few behavioral questions but mostly asked a lot about my background. They didn't even bother sending an email about finding a better suited candidate.

Interview Questions

• What are some other uses for a stapler? You have a food truck that wants to expand, how do you start marketing for it?   Answer Question

Interview

I had 1 phone interview and 2 in person interviews. I took a tour around campus and several staff members.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute).

Interview

Not too bad. 2 phone interview with Director of Admissions and VP of Admissions. 1 face to face with campus president and Director of Admissions.

Interview Questions

• Asking to sell myself. It always hard to be put on the spot.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase. Take it or leave it.

DOA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Skokie, IL).

Interview

Initial phone screening with VP and then face to face.

Interview Questions

Interview

Went to a job fair, saw the CSI table, and applied via the table. Was called for an interview at Gurnee.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was easy and thorough, as they were impressed with my qualifications and resume.   Answer Question

ESL Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Skokie, IL) in December 2013.

Interview

The hiring process was a little unprofessional. I was asked to prepare a one hour demo lesson. However, the manager seemed uninterested in seeing a demo lesson and it only lasted for 5 minutes. I didn't mind doing a demo lesson, but I thought it was unprofessional that they asked me to prepare for 60 minutes

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was not much negotiating.