CSI (Computer Systems Institute) Interview Questions

Updated Aug 5, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 21 of over 21 interviews

Interviews at CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Positive31%
Negative38%
Neutral31%
Applied online76%
Other18%
In Person6%
2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Interview

It started off well, we talked about the basics. I am currently in school (which I put on my resume with my anticipated graduation date) but the person hiring me wanted someone already with a Bachelors degree, to drive to any of the 3 locations at the drop of a hat for seventeen an hour. What a waste of time.

Interview Questions
  • Can you commute to all locations (Chicago and Lombard office)
    Answer Question

CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Application

I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Interview

First my interview was perior pendamic, the whole process took about three weeks and it is smooth. First did phone interview which went through general questions like what is your weakness, introduce yourself. Then interviewed with senior HR.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

10m

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,843

955 Comments

Join the conversation on

CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) in Sep 2020

Interview

Two rounds of phone interviews, with the second round conducted via Zoom. The first round was an introductory interview at which time hourly salary was brought up by the interviewer.

Interview Questions
  • Nothing out of the ordinary during the first round - introductory interview. The interviewer seemed inexperienced albeit very kind and supportive. The second round included a PowerPoint presentation of lecture material chosen by the interviewer to assess the interviewee’s lecture delivery skills and familiarity with the content.

Anonymous Employee in Charlestown, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Charlestown, MA) in Feb 2020

Interview

Met with the Academic Dean and Team Lead. Did a Teaching demo on a personally chosen topic Questions about Academic background Questions about professional background Questions about personal interests It was post-covid so I got to meet some of the instructors

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Allston, MA) in Oct 2019

Interview

I applied online. first, there will be a phone interview, then an on-site interview, after that there will be a lecture demo, finally, they will ask you to do some paperwork. I didn't get the offer because when I am doing the paperwork they told me they can't offer me the job because I am on my OPT.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Chicago, IL) in Feb 2017

Interview

It was fine for the most part, a preliminary interview, then a mock lesson and feedback. If you are a teacher it is not difficult. Once they offered me the job the strangest part was when they asked me to come in and sign paperwork very late at night because they needed to "get it done".

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Chicago, IL) in Aug 2015

Interview

I was interviewed at their offices by the head of the enrollment department. the Interview took about 15-20 minutes. It was very nice and professional and asked a couple of questions about my qualifications and some other questions related to the job and the institute itself. Most of the questions asked are here on this website. So I was well prepared for it. I also went through their website and learned all about the services and programs they provide. Unfortunately, I didnt receive an offer nor did I receive any sort of a reply to my followup email.

Interview Questions
  • What qualities do you have that makes you suitable for the job

CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Interview

I had a brief phone interview with an HR rep., who covered job responsibilities and salary. After that I had another interview with a director of admissions, which lasted about an hour. The last step was filling out a paper application. When I applied and during the interview, only two locations were discussed Chicago and Skokie, but what they offered at the end was Chicago and Lombard: two completely different places on the map. All for 31K, I do have a lot of experience in higher ed.field but I was just offered a minimum. No commute reimbursement or anything like that for travelling all the way to Lombard. I declined the offer. The hiring manager accused me of not negotiating the location with him when I had an opportunity, even though I clearly stated my preference. It's also strange how they don't require a drug test here, even for my full time work at home job I did do the drug test. If they can't afford $30 per person for a simple drug test, what kind of generosity can be expected from them? That's another factor that sort of turned me off from this position.Overall, based on the way the hiring process went this company is very disorganized and they seem to be changing their plans/ decisions daily.

Interview Questions
  • What is more important to you:reaching a goal or putting 100% of your effort?
1 person found this interview helpful

CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Application

I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute)

Interview

The first contact was long and drawn out in..1 phone screen- 2 face to face 1 final phone screen with the vice president Admissions. Prior to phone screen you are asked to write a essay as to why your interested in the position. Offer extended via email in a form of offer letter.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSI (Computer Systems Institute) (Skokie, IL) in Oct 2014

Interview

Had a face to face interview with the marketing manager and the employee leaving. Then had a second interview with a VP and director of the international program. A few behavioral questions but mostly asked a lot about my background. They didn't even bother sending an email about finding a better suited candidate.

Interview Questions
  • What are some other uses for a stapler? You have a food truck that wants to expand, how do you start marketing for it?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 21 Interviews