CSL Plasma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CSL Plasma Interview Questions

Updated Jun 9, 2017

2.0

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma in May 2017.

Interview

Took about a week to get an interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Very insightful, gave a lot of information about the company. Brief overview of the position and pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe one instance where you had difficulty with another employee and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Evansville, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long but not exceedingly formal. It wasn't super relaxed but it wasn't high tension either. He asked general questions mostly about my experiences in college and previous jobs. There weren't any weird abstract or trick questions. He asked me to bring my high school diploma, SSC, and ID and I also brought my CPR certification card which he did use. He was very upfront that the job is demanding, stressful, and fast paced and made sure I was alright with that. I got hired on the spot and appreciated his truthfulness.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if it was extremely busy and you were getting behind?   1 Answer

Certified Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Cleveland, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy interview until the rate of pay was described. $9 an hour?! No wonder why they have a hard time keeping people, another plasma center starts out at 12 an hour and within a year you're at 14 an hour.... and it's their biggest competition!! I would have even accepted 10.50, I don't expect to start out making 15 an hour, but I do expect to make more that a retail cashier! Especially with the schooling. My advise, pay a little more, especially for what is required of you. Interview was a casual conversation. Honestly, I pray I don't get the job!

Anonymous Employee in Orange City, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Orange City, FL) in May 2017.

Interview

I interviewed in a standard office with the LPN/hiring manager and the center manager. The LPN asked most of the questions and the center manager mainly listened. It was a very standard interview with basic interview questions. I did research on the company before I went to the interview and asked them questions about it (they really liked that). They talked about the process of donating plasma as I had zero experience in such a thing or even sticking needles! At the end of the interview they gave me a tour and told me that they would be making decisions by the end of the following week and they would contact me either way. They called me back exactly a week later.

Interview Questions

• What are your biggest strengths/weaknesses?   Answer Question
    • How would you handle an angry donor who had been deferred from donating?   Answer Question
    • Are you okay with blood and needles?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time that a coworker made a mistake that you found/witnessed and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • What did you do at your last job and why did you leave?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma.

Interview

They conducted a very informal interview. , They asked vague, unclear questions, which they may use against you later. They provide little information about job, schedule and expectations. Had I known​ more details, I would not have accepted the offer or proceeded.

Interview Questions

• Are you flexible (with no explanation of what that means at CSL Plasma)?   1 Answer

Tech Donor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Akron, OH).

Interview

The interview went fairly well it was a pleasant experience the hiring process takes about two weeks is what the manager told me so I gotta go the drug test background check and a few other tests excited can't wait

Anonymous Employee in Gulfport, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Gulfport, MS) in March 2017.

Interview

Brief interview with standard experience questions, and explained their training program, benefits, explanation of the job description, offered a fair salary, position accepted pending background check. The background check results took approximately seven days.

Assistant Center Manager Interview

Interview

My interview was with the Center Manager in Gainesville , GA. She was nice. The process was short but I got the feeling that she had someone else in mind for this position.

Interview Questions

• The process in the PDA for documenting a donation note.   Answer Question

Cerified Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Great interview. Lasted about 30-45 min and went so well. She was very nice and upbeat. We talked more about personal things and the company as a whole.i was very nervous going in; I wanted this job so bad. Then.... I hear about their pay. Not good.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you came into a problem with a customer/ patient ?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Akron, OH) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online & less than a week later I was called & emailed about an interview. It was scheduled for the next day. I went in & spoke with a gentleman and young lady in HR. We laughed & had casual conversation. Interview went well explained job, benefits, shift, and pay. They said they have others to interview and I would know by next week either way.