KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

CSL Plasma Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 193 of over 193 interviews

2.0
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

CSL Plasma

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Plasma

Interview

Asked basic questions about tell me a time . You do not need any experience here except customer service . If you have a work ethic this might not be the company for you .

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time someone was upset with you .
    Answer Question
1 person found this interview helpful

CSL Plasma

Application

I interviewed at CSL Plasma

Interview

A set of situational scenarios, a lot of "tell me about a time" or "what would you do if?" Interview was over the phone as it was in the beginning of 2021.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSL Plasma

Application

The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CSL Plasma

Interview

Had a zoom interview with HR. Great interview. Lady was very informative and said I would be given a call about next steps. Nada. Never heard anything. Do businesses not follow through with what the say?

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSL Plasma

Application

I interviewed at CSL Plasma

Interview

It was an informal phone call that consisted of about 3 questions. The manager was very jovial and after I answered the questions he quickly made an offer. It was about the easiest hiring process you could imagine.

Interview Questions
  • What would you do if you saw a coworker breaking company policy?

CSL Plasma

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSL Plasma in May 2022

Interview

It was quick, manager was friendly. Asked scenario questions. "Tell me about a time when you went out the way for a customer?" Tell me about a time when a customer wasnt happy and you fixed it?" "Tell me about yourself?"

Interview Questions
  • "Tell me about a time when you went out the way for a customer?" Tell me about a time when a customer wasnt happy and you fixed it?" "Tell me about yourself?"

CSL Plasma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma

Interview

Very simple and to the point; asked about qualifications and explained the different pathways at the organization. Interviewer was up front with the obvious difficulties associated with the job, although did not go into detail about job duties.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (New York, NY) in Dec 2021

Interview

Very easy informative given tour met the team learned about more opportunities and room to grow with the company discussed salary expectations. Learned exactly what plasma donations are used for

Interview Questions
  • Salary experience hours available willing to cross train and work when supposed to be off

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Tempe, AZ)

Interview

Easy call for interview after interview they had me to wait in the room I was there for one position due to my background I was hired for another took the job started a week later

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Houston, TX)

Interview

It was on the spot. The environment was so positive and different from anywhere else I had ever been. It was not a planned interview. I just happened to be there donating, and inquired about a previous but recent application. Every single person I came across was helpful.

Interview Questions
  • Scheduling, reliability, experience, stomach for blood etc

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Pittsburgh, PA) in Aug 2021

Interview

I initially applied for their management training program. I got an email back saying I was too overqualified, and to apply for an assistant manager position instead. I went ahead and did that on their website. I got an email back with them wanting to schedule an interview. I replied back with dates, but never heard back, even when I sent an email stating that I was still interested in the position.

1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 193 Interviews

CSL Plasma Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at CSL Plasma as 70.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.04 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Donor Support Technician and MSA rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Phlebotomist and Reception Technician roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at CSL Plasma takes an average of 15 days when considering 200 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Phlebotomist had the quickest hiring process (on average 10 days), whereas MSA roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 15 days).

Common stages of the interview process at CSL Plasma according to 200 Glassdoor interviews include:

One on One Interview: 31.83%