CSL Plasma Interview Questions

Updated Sep 18, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 178 of over 178 interviews

2.1
HardAverageEasy
Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

Anonymous Employee in Riviera Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Riviera Beach, FL) in Aug 2021

Interview

It was an over-the-phone interview and I was asked to come to the office the following day. The pre-interview was simple asked basic questions. Everything went well. will go tomorrow for the second part i got the call 3 days after applying

Interview Questions
  • do have any experience in the field. Have i ever trained anyone
    Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Pittsburgh, PA) in Aug 2021

Interview

I initially applied for their management training program. I got an email back saying I was too overqualified, and to apply for an assistant manager position instead. I went ahead and did that on their website. I got an email back with them wanting to schedule an interview. I replied back with dates, but never heard back, even when I sent an email stating that I was still interested in the position.

CSL Plasma

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CSL Plasma

Interview

It is best if you look back on your past job experiences in order to answer the interview questions. There are more scenarios rather than why you would want the job.

Interview Questions
  • If you have a difficult donor that would not allow you to service them but you are also short staffed, what would you do?

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Greensboro, NC) in Jul 2021

Interview

Reviewed my application. Asked about my background, told me that did very well and on my math assessment. Asked me why would I be a good fit. Also I was given information on benefits, wages, & other perks.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSL Plasma

Application

I interviewed at CSL Plasma

Interview

called set up interview for next day it was all of 15 mins. He asked the usual questions . What did you like about your last job...what would you do if questions. Morality questions. Do you what the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brewer, ME

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Brewer, ME) in Jun 2021

Interview

It was casual, informative and really positive. The folks I had contact with from the front desk to the interviewers were pleasant and upbeat. I spent the better part of an hour there.

Interview Questions
  • "Are you willing to cross train?" (I just completed my first interview. I don't know if I'll get an offer or not.)

CSL Plasma

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CSL Plasma in Jun 2021

Interview

Calm, asked regular interview questions. Everyone was very nice and relaxed atmosphere. Asked general questions like best and worst qualities and role specific questions. Similar to my last job so it was a good interview.

Interview Questions
  • Best and worst qualities, how would you handle specific situations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (New York, NY) in Jun 2021

Interview

Went smooth. The interviwer was welcoming. Asked standrad qustions. We talked about my job expectations. However, I chose another job option due to a closer proximity to my home. They have a nice office too.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSL Plasma

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Plasma in May 2021

Interview

Very laid back, the center manager was nice and informative about the job description. He was professional and nice. However, the waiting period took longer than anticipated. I contacted them and a few weeks later, they contacted me offering me a job other than what I’d applied for.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CSL Plasma

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiter from the corporate office and then after a successful interview i was contacted by the main site. It took some time to get word back though so e patient but follow up weekly.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 178 Interviews