CSL Plasma Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 12, 2018

2.0

A and A Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Dallas, TX).

Interview

The process was not at all hard although there were some questions I didn't get back I know how to work around things and keep a open mind as to what needs to be done when it comes to a job

Center Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chattanooga, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Chattanooga, TN) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online and within a week was contacted for a 15min phone interview. I was contacted about 3 days later for a second, longer telephone interview.

Plasma Processing Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jonesboro, GA

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Jonesboro, GA).

Interview

I was called in for a in house interview 2 days after I applied for the job. The lady who interviewed me was very friendly , I answered all the questions she asked me . We walked around and she showed me what the job entails.
    She photocopied my social security card and state ID card and said I will hear from her the next day .
    I called her a week later, the receptionist said she was busy, I called the next day and left a message . Fast forward three weeks later . I still haven't heard from her as to whether I got the job or not

Medical Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Orlando, FL) in September 2017.

Interview

Was interviewed on basic questions like schedule and transportation. Then was asked questions about resume and standard operating procedure. I was also asked what I knew about plasma and the company.

Interview Questions

• What is the importance of standard operating procedure?   Answer Question

Reception Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gainesville, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Gainesville, GA).

Interview

The manager asked the standard customer service example questions. After 3 brief questions, was asked if I had any questions. Both the manager and assistant manager were present. The panel interview was brief because the staff was incomplete.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond to give great customer service?   Answer Question

Reception Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesquite, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Mesquite, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

I applied through Indeed twice and was contacted both times. Never heard back after the first job interview. Received an offer through email the second time. Started 10 days later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked how I handled different situations in my previous work experience. Example: Tell of a time you were working on a project that you exceeded expectations.   Answer Question

Donor Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Fort Wayne, IN) in June 2017.

Interview

It was the easiest job interview I've had. The only question she asked me is about my availability and that was it. Beyond that, she gave me the job on the spot and we just went over orientation and dress code.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma in May 2017.

Interview

Took about a week to get an interview. Interview lasted about 30 minutes. Very insightful, gave a lot of information about the company. Brief overview of the position and pay.

Interview Questions

• Describe one instance where you had difficulty with another employee and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Evansville, IN) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview was about an hour long but not exceedingly formal. It wasn't super relaxed but it wasn't high tension either. He asked general questions mostly about my experiences in college and previous jobs. There weren't any weird abstract or trick questions. He asked me to bring my high school diploma, SSC, and ID and I also brought my CPR certification card which he did use. He was very upfront that the job is demanding, stressful, and fast paced and made sure I was alright with that. I got hired on the spot and appreciated his truthfulness.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if it was extremely busy and you were getting behind?   1 Answer

Certified Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CSL Plasma (Cleveland, OH) in May 2017.

Interview

Easy interview until the rate of pay was described. $9 an hour?! No wonder why they have a hard time keeping people, another plasma center starts out at 12 an hour and within a year you're at 14 an hour.... and it's their biggest competition!! I would have even accepted 10.50, I don't expect to start out making 15 an hour, but I do expect to make more that a retail cashier! Especially with the schooling. My advise, pay a little more, especially for what is required of you. Interview was a casual conversation. Honestly, I pray I don't get the job!