Cal-Am Properties, Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Cal-Am Properties, Inc. Interview Questions

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cal-Am Properties, Inc.

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cal-Am Properties, Inc. (Melbourne, FL).

Interview

2 interviews- 1st was very basic, 2nd was a little more in depth regarding the position. I was made an offer after the 2nd and went back to fill out background check info and company application. I began 2 weeks after.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

n/a I was offered a salary that I accepted

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Cal-Am Properties, Inc. (Tampa, FL) in August 2015.

Interview

Online application. I received an email to schedule an interview. I interviewed at the community, regional was rushed, but relaxed into the discussion. Asked standard manager capabilities, situational questions. She seemed pleased and had also received positive references from within the industry. She wanted to speed up the process and meet other regional team members. The interview was interrupted by an emergency, and required all 5 regionals attention. After 25 minutes the administrative assistant came to apologize for the delay. Then the regional apologized, had another scheduled interview, asked if I would be available to return, and would call to schedule.
    There was no follow through.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a difficult resident?
      How do you react in an emergency situation at the community?   Answer Question

Property Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cal-Am Properties, Inc. in October 2014.

Interview

The regional manager got in touch by phone first, we exchanged a few emails, and then we met in person. He was very respectful and professional, also friendly. Interview was easy and comfortable, but I could tell they know what they are looking for. (This is a good thing!)

Interview Questions

• Asked for specific examples of how I accomplished the things I listed on my resume.   Answer Question

Groundskeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cal-Am Properties, Inc. (Clearwater, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

The interview was a very quick, and easy process. I walked in sat down the manager asked me about why I would like the job. I answered a couple questions which went well, and she showed me around the clubhouse. We went back to the office which she described the scope of the job including the tasks required to work there.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in the position   1 Answer

Workcamper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cal-Am Properties, Inc. (Mesa, AZ) in April 2010.

Interview

I gave me resume directly to guest services. I was called back and interviewed in person. Easy questions on experience, and what I expected the job to be. Then I was given the details of the position and requirements I would have to follow

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiations needed.