CallisonRTKL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CallisonRTKL Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallisonRTKL (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

Hired through a head hunter. Went through one interview with two vice-presidents present. Cordial and friendly in interview. The company has a great deal of forms you will need to fill out on the acceptance of an offer. They present themsevles very well as an employer however I found the workplace cold and impersonal once I got to working there. The leadership is very poor. and the warm welcome is quickly lost upon beginning work there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was a offer with a salary number they would not raise the number.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CallisonRTKL (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

They were very accommodating with the time. When I arrived, I was placed in the "glass bowl" conference room where 4-5 people were assembling around the conference table waiting to interview me. Throughout the whole interview process, other people would come in and listen in and then ask me questions. The whole process probably lasted 2 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CallisonRTKL (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Meet with a VP and a project manager and discussed the account that i would be working on and given a tour of the office. We then went into an office and began the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your concerns with managing a team?   1 Answer

Leadership Position Interview

Interview

Disappointed with the multiple last minute changes that were made to the interview schedule. Gave me the impression that planning wasn't a strong point for the leader or team. Sexist comments were made during the interview.

Interview Questions

• I saw on your resume you worked on X project, tell me what were the challenges.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CallisonRTKL.

Interview

It was very friendly. I was interviewed by designers at first and later I was interviewed by the Vice President. The entire process was very comfortable and laid back. I was given the opportunity to pick the type of work I wanted to be exposed to.

Interview Questions

• What area of architecture I was most interested in?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CallisonRTKL in February 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was interviewed via phone and as I moved to the next level I was required to provide references. My second and in person interview was with a Principal who was really friendly and down to earth... I really enjoyed learning about the company and the position. I told I would hear from them soon and so far I have not. Would really love to work for this company.

Interview Questions

• General questions.. I think your references speak for you.   Answer Question

IT Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CallisonRTKL (Dallas, TX) in June 2017.

Interview

About an hour long interview. Not stressful at all. Met with actual department people and not HR. Asked a lot of open ended questions that were not hard to answer. Very good interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CallisonRTKL (Miami, FL).

Interview

After I completed my online application I didn't hear back for more than two weeks, so I followed up over the phone, discovered and resolved the issue holding them up. Two weeks later I received an event invite, for an interview the next day. It went well though I didn't have a hard copy of portfolio with me. They took me on a tour around the office, and then I didn't hear back for more than a week. Their chosen method of rejection is to send you a form email on a sunday night.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CallisonRTKL (Dallas, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online and received a phone call to schedule an interview by phone. The phone interview involved about four to five people asking general questions and going over your portfolio. They did not ask anything out of the ordinary. It was a pretty standard interview experience but said they were not looking to really get the process going until a month from now.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself. Why are you interested in the company? What software do you use?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Quick phone interview, in-person interview at the office with a few managers. Then a reference check. Smooth processes. Whole thing took roughly a month or so before hearing the final decision.