Camelot Education Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 20, 2016

2.4

SLP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Camelot Education (Hoffman Estates, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Was contacted VIA phone call to set up interview, they rescheduled 2 times and finally followed through, however clinical supervisor wasn't available therefore as asked back for 2nd interview that was rescheduled.

Therapist (Non Specific) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Prospect, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Camelot Education (Mount Prospect, IL).

Interview

The previous interviewer is no longer with the company. The interview was pleasant and I felt the interview style was professional. There was an initial panel interview, followed by a smaller interview with two interviewers. Interview time was roughly one-hour, whereas the walk-around (facility presentation) totaled less than fifteen-minutes.

Interview Questions

• Q. How have you evolved in your experience with group therapy (small cohort)?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Everything appeared straight forward and professional.

Classroom Counselor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Camelot Education.

Interview

Pretty simple really. Asked a lot of what would you do, what have you done scenarios. Did do some role playing, but nothing hard. Asked a lot of question on how you felt about kids and why you want to work with kids.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you felt you didn't agree with a past employer.   Answer Question

Teachet Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Camelot Education (Naperville, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had two interview. The first was a group interview with competing teachers which was very awkward for all. I felt good about my responses as I had prepared well for the interview. I was called back for a second interview with the principal. I had to wait a bit as he seemed as if he forgot that I was coming. I came to his office and I didn't have a table where I could put down my portfolio so it was a bit uncomfortable. I thought it went ok, although perhaps not as well as the first one. I wrote a thank you note back but never got a response back either way and I see that the job is still posted. I just think this is rude.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about restraining a student?   1 Answer

Academic Coordinaor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Camelot Education (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview panel consist of three persons. The questions included the familiar questions.. Tell me something about yourself Tell me something about your education... What experience do you have with at -risk students and asked me why did I want this job. The interviewers were pleasant and approachable. The questions were appropriate . The interview process lasted approximately 30 minutes.

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Camelot Education (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was lengthy and unnecessary. After going through one interview I was not contacted again for almost a month, and then called to a second interview. This was a group short lesson interview in which I had to sit through other interviews as well as my own. It was awkward and lengthy.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a teen an at-risk teen?   1 Answer

Paraprofessional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bourbonnais, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Camelot Education (Bourbonnais, IL) in August 2014.

Interview

It was pretty short and easy. I was hired on the spot with no pertinent experience. I was made to feel very comfortable. I was surprised at how quick and easy it was.

Interview Questions

• If I had worked with the mentally ill in the past.   1 Answer

High School Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camelot Education (Philadelphia, PA) in July 2014.

Interview

Board room style. I sat in a room with multiple people. I enjoyed that because they ranged from Team Leaders to Regional Leaders. They didn't initially introduce theirselves, but they did after they asked me two questions. You got to know people from various backgrounds of the job. Your hiring is truly a team decision. Seemed like a family. While they wanted a follow up interview face-to-face, I was unable to do that, so they spoke with me over the telephone.

Interview Questions

• How do you define TEAM?

What would you do if a student refused to do your work?

How do you differentiate instruction?

What would you do if a fight brought out in your class?

What would you do if you class was ending but your lesson was not complete and the following week was a holiday break?
      Answer Question

Special Education Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camelot Education (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview involved mostly listening and answering only a few basic questions. During the interview I found out more about the company than they found out about me. However, I believe that my resume and my references let them know what they really wanted to know prior to the interview. I'm glad they went into depth about the environment of the working conditions.

I: I Aide Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Camelot Education.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter