Campus Apartments Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Campus Apartments Interview Questions

2.5

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campus Apartments.

Interview

Positive interview, personal questions, unique questions. Very friendly and upbeat and fun to speak with. Overall the company is very much all about energy and excitement in the workplace. You need to be excited and energetic to be a part of their team. Professionalism is not a huge must, but personality is. You are required to answer a few questions about yourself, what you want from the company, what your goals are etc.
    It is a fun interview whether you get the position or not. Multiple people in management are usually present to interview you and are fun and seem accepting. For the most part they run the interview and you think it's going very well but mostly because their energy is already high.

Leasing Professional Interview

Interview

I had to sell a pen to the property manager, then she asked me to explain what I would do with an angry resident and an office full of prospects.

Leasing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Campus Apartments (Athens, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

The manager just asked me simple questions.It was just one on one with the manager. They were easy to talk to. We mainly conversed to see how you interact with people.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. What school do you go to. What is your availability   Answer Question

Keystone Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campus Apartments.

Interview

Initially heard about position through a community email blast to residents. I was a college student already living there. Emailed with community manager to set up an interview. Came in for interview 1 on 1. Was asked about communication skills, as they are vital to survive and thrive in this position. I liked the closeness of the staff members and the somewhat laid back younger atmosphere. Was offered job on the spot immediately following interview. Very professional, yet comfortable interview process.

Interview Questions

• Questions about hypothetical customer service situations regarding residents/parents.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The pay is non-negotiable in this position. You work 40 hrs. per pay period to pay for your rent. This may have changed some since I have been working with CA. Some older keystones have a certain amount of rent compensation/deduction and you pay the difference, then you get a certain stipend amount per month and it is split up between paychecks.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Campus Apartments.

Interview

Very friendly at first. They sold me the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiate. They will work you for it.

Leasing Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Campus Apartments (Atlanta, GA) in November 2011.

Interview

Emailed a resume to respond to posting. Emailed back in less than a week with a job description and pay range. Set up 1 on 1 interview. Interviewed with regional on phone. Was offered the job the next morning.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none.

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baton Rouge, LA

Application

I interviewed at Campus Apartments (Baton Rouge, LA) in May 2010.

Property Manager Interview

Interview

Applying by submitting a completed application.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be energetic and enthusiastic

Leasing Consultant Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Campus Apartments in October 2009.

Interview

Pretty straight forwards

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None