Canadian Direct Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Canadian Direct Insurance Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Canadian Direct Insurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Canadian Direct Insurance.

Interview

Phone interview followed by an in-person interview. The in-person interview was by two managers, where they asked a lot about how to deal with customers and what to say to customers in various situations.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to break the rules in a past position and why?   1 Answer

Sales Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Direct Insurance.

Interview

2 rounds of interview
    First one was telephonic by an hr team member simple and casual, second one was face to face with the managers.
    They asked scenaric and behavioural questions ,they were friendly and helpful.
    Gave complete insight of the job and took me for a office round, had a chance to meet the employee.
    Good experience

Telephone Adjuster Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Canadian Direct Insurance (Vancouver, BC (Canada)) in September 2009.

Interview

Applied online and called 1 week later to inquire about time-frame. The manager in charge of hiring was clear about what to expect. There were two interviews. First was with the claims manager for my unit and the claims department senior manager; it was a combination of traditional and behavioural questions. Second was with VP of claims; it was a more detailed interview that went into my resume line by line and discuss why I want to do the job and what my goals were.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths and weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No opportunity to negotiate.

Insurance Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Canadian Direct Insurance (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in May 2009.

Interview

Skills test, "colors" personality test, 1:1 interview, job shadow for a few hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Canadian Direct Insurance (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in October 2007.

Interview

It was a very easy process. The manager was very friendly and forth coming with information. I even got to sit with an advisor for 30 mins to listen to calls to see why the sales and service department worked.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself with this company in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

accept the offer or not be hired...there is no Negotiation.