Capcom Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capcom Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Capcom

Translator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capcom in March 2012.

Interview

The process took about 2 weeks. I was contacted by HR, then invited for two rounds of on-site interviews. The interviewer for the first interview seemed nervous, which made me nervous in turn. There were no questions or tests about language skills. "Work ethic" translated to "overtime" and "sometimes weekends. I received an offer via phone call shortly thereafter.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your work ethic? How would you describe your personality? What games do you like to play? Why do you want to work here? What kind of work culture are you most comfortable with? Are you comfortable with working on a rowdy, opinionated team with very strong personalities?   Answer Question

Game Applications Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ōsaka, Osaka (Japan)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capcom (Ōsaka, Osaka (Japan)).

Interview

3 on site interview. General questions about their games and my own experience. 4:1 interviews. Very nice interviewers, and since the whole process is in Japanese, and I'm not a Japanese native speaker, they tended to ask me easy understandable questions.

Interview Questions

• What if you're assigned to a system team? How long will you stay there?   Answer Question