Capgemini Invent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capgemini Invent Interview Questions

Interviews at Capgemini Invent

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

The interview process took very long. Mainly because of an underperforming HR and confusion among the decision-makers. Invent is a young firm, and they are struggling to get their act together. I interviewed with them to practice. If you have other offers, think twice about joining this firm.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (Chicago, IL) in October 2019.

Interview

The process was very casual and straightforward. They're not very concerned with tricking you or catching you with a mistake. As I mentioned, the interviews are very casual and conversational so be sure to go in with that mindset. There were 2 steps in the process the first was an hour-long interview and the second was an on-campus interview that was a few hours long. The first round was a simple profitability case interview as well as a basic behavioral interview. The next round was in their office. It consisted of an hour-long group case interview with 2 other people followed by another behavioral/fit interview. For the group case, just be sure of course to not be too dominant but also focus on the case at hand because your recommendation does matter.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, PA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (Reading, PA) in August 2019.

Interview

An excellent process, right from the phone call to in house interview at one of the facilities at Reading. Constant follow -up and email exchange. Negotiations on what the company is planning to offer and work through on projects both new and old. Challenges and how I was able to move to pass it.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table as a Data analyst?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (New York, NY).

Interview

I got an email from the HR to schedule for a 1-hour Phone Interview with one of their senior consultant in life science department. But it was a quick phone interview, which it only lasts for about half hour.

Interview Questions

• Why you are interested . Why are you interested in consulting? Is there any specific area that you are interested in?   Answer Question

Staff Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent.

Interview

1st round interview- half behavioral half case. The behavioral questions were typical, asking about what I would do in given situations. The case was a 20 minute, interviewer-led case with some graphs.

Interview Questions

• What was a situation in which you had difficulty with teamwork and how did you handle the sitution?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent.

Interview

One of my friend just submitted my resume for an opening in a team. It was a a major change for me to move from marketing to consulting. They turned up suddenly after 5 weeks to ask for my availability and arranged first round interview directly with hiring manager. The hiring manager left no stone un-turned to make it a grueling interview. Next was HR round which was super funny. The HR personnel spent 20 minutes approx explaining about org structure and speaking high about company values. When it came to compensation, she was super pleased to offer anywhere from 65K to 70K for this role. When I told her my expectation, she said she would offer 135K. This shows the integrity of the organization where they offer a range of package with more than double the difference.
    Good luck young MBA grads & be careful while you negotiate.

Interview Questions

• How did you conduct market research? Why do you want to move to consulting from marketing? Have you ever presented in front of C-level execs?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I wasn't living near the office locations and had a phone call behavioral interview and a Google Hangout case interview. Behavioral interview was 30min and felt more like a conversation. Case interview was 45min and was an interviewer-led case which was segmented into different parts.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (Chicago, IL) in February 2018.

Interview

I applied through college job board, attended a networking dinner session where most applicants I met were seniors in college. Same week, I had an on campus interview. The recruiter and interviewers were friendly and they really liked interviewees with SQL experiences.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked in a team, what worked well and what did not   Answer Question
    • Walk me through your resume   Answer Question
    • Why consulting? How did you become interested, (how did your past academic/internship experiences led you into an interest in consulting)?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent.

Interview

It was a pretty chill interview. He was pretty casual. Asked about my projects. Nothing too technical. Asked me to write some pseudocode for fibonacci series. Although I made syntax errors, it wasnt really considered. The logic I approach the problem with is what mattered to him.

Interview Questions

• I want to build a healthcare application/software. How would you go about designing the UI?   1 Answer

Junior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Capgemini Invent (Atlanta, GA) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied through a university career portal, had 1-on-1 on-campus interview with an alumni from my university, and then finally attended a super day in their Atlanta office, where we completed a group case study and presented it to management. We also completed two 1-on-1 interviews and attended presentations on culture/internal groups you can join as a Capgemini employee during the super day.