KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Updated Jun 12, 2021

3.9
Capgemini Invent CEO Cyril Garcia
Cyril Garcia
Pros
  • "Great work culture and positive work environment(in 89 reviews)

• "Good work environment in organization(in 77 reviews)

• Cons
  • "lots of internal work without any objectives(in 19 reviews)

• "Long hours sometimes due to project needs(in 19 reviews)

• More Pros and Cons
    Pros & Cons are excerpts from user reviews. They are not authored by Glassdoor.

Ratings by Demographics

This rating reflects the overall rating of Capgemini Invent and is not affected by filters.

Want more demographic options?
    1. 5.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Good benefits, easy interview process

Jan 26, 2021 - Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

Great opportunity for start of career

Cons

Not sure yet, haven’t started!

Director of HR

We are looking forward to you joining Invent and begin your career with us.

2. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

Good culture. Challenges with company direction and investment in its people

Apr 30, 2021 - Managing Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Really great culture of helpful colleagues and enjoyable, smart people - Variety of learning experiences as one would expect with consulting

Cons

- Too frequently changes org design, strategic direction and leadership - Comp is below market and other benefits or work-life balance don't make up for the gap - Inconsistent sales strategy (though may be getting better...) - Diversity and inclusion has been poor historically, but they appear to be making an effort to address (to be proven) - Inconsistent mentorship

3. 4.0
      Current Employee, less than 1 year

Great Pay, Intense Atmosphere

Apr 20, 2021 - Associate Consultant
      Business Outlook

Pros

The pay here is above average and I'm pretty sure out of college I'm making more than most people. However, that comes with a price... long hours and intense work. Sometimes it is cool to work on tough projects and grind to really figure out the best solution. Other nights it's a lot and overwhelming. As a college hire I know that this is something I may just have to get used to in the working world. Don't get me wrong I don't mind working hard, just sometimes getting emails at 3AM with things to do is a lot. It is a good company though with lots of brand recognition, good employees, and decent benefits.

Cons

Sometimes there are long intense hours

Intern - Global HR and Employer Branding

Dear colleague, thank you for taking the time to post this feedback. Glad to hear that you enjoy working with our team. Regarding your concerns: Thanks for sharing your views so transparently - we would appreciate if you could get in touch with your local HR team via the established channels to discuss this further. By doing so, your input will help us make Capgemini Invent an even greater place to work. Thank you in advance!

4. 2.0
      Former Employee, more than 5 years

Nice people, but if you are not French you could be laid off

May 5, 2021 - Vice President in Chicago, IL
      Business Outlook

Pros

Some smart people, some decent clients.

Cons

North America does not seem to have a good direction or leadership. Paris or French leadership keeps putting in place leadership from companies that were acquired such as Liquid Hub - that was an admitted disaster. Additionally, during the Pandemic Paris forced North America to LAY OFF american workers but at the same time went through with a multiBillion dollar deal. The optics were not the best.

5. 3.0
      Current Employee, more than 1 year

If you like consulting you'll like it here

Apr 14, 2021 - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
      Business Outlook

Pros

• really great opportunities to work on a variety of projects • you meet lots of new people every project round • everyone learned to work well virtually

Cons

• they make it extremely difficult to move up through grades • you're not allowed to entertain a promotion unless you have reached a very hard percentage to reach in your utilization numbers • out of date benefits; ie, non-equal parental leave, not much PTO, the minimum amount of statutory leave, poor access to understanding what benefits you might have • hr administration is fairly rude and unsupportive

6. 4.0
      Former Employee, more than 1 year

Progressive leadership

May 3, 2021 - Senior Vice President in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

High integrity CEO pushing transformation agenda

Cons

Challenging to integrate with the mother ship

7. 4.0

Consultant

Apr 19, 2021 - Business Analyst
      Business Outlook

Pros

Flexibility with working remote Opportunities to learn different methods and technology

Cons

Structure and direction of your career is not as important as billable. Not a ton of guidance and support from manager

Intern - Global HR and Employer Branding

Dear colleague, thank you for your input! Happy to hear that you like the learning opportunities and the flexibility. Regarding your concerns: Thanks for sharing your feedback with us. We would appreciate if you could get in touch with your local HR team via the established channels to discuss this further. By doing so, your input will help us make Capgemini Invent an even greater place to work. Thank you in advance!

8. 5.0

Overall experience

Apr 20, 2021 - Senior Consultant I in Atlanta, GA
      Business Outlook

Pros

CapGemini has a great culture

Cons

There aren’t any to my knowledge

9. 1.0
      Current Employee, more than 3 years

HR is Tone-Deaf

Apr 19, 2021 - Senior Consultant in Dallas, TX
      Business Outlook

Pros

There is no shortage of work to do or staffing opportunities.

Cons

Capgemini Invent sent us an email asking us to write reviews. They did this just a week after telling us they are not approving any PTO rollovers. I am now losing 80 hours of PTO, as I continue to be staffed on three projects in parallel (well in excess of 40 hour weeks) with no bump to my utilization, and picking up the work after Cap poorly estimated or understaffed these projects. Screw you guys.

2 people found this review helpful
    10. 4.0
      Current Employee

Experience as a Consultant at Capgemini Invent

Apr 3, 2021 - Senior Consultant in New York, NY
      Business Outlook

Pros

- Projects can be fairly interesting - Okay W/L balance

Cons

- Projects focused on operations - Constantly changing operating model and absorbing new teams

Viewing 1 - 10 of 1,586 Reviews