Found 2,523 of over 4K reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "working late is generally discouraged in order to increase productivity and build good work/life balance for staff." (in 205 reviews)
- "Some people you work with are truly great and supportive." (in 180 reviews)
- "Great culture and place to work" (in 150 reviews)
- "Company values not shelfware / great colleagues" (in 86 reviews)
- "Good work culture and skillset enhancement" (in 73 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of Capgemini Invent and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0FEATURED REVIEWAug 31, 2023ConsultantCurrent Employee, more than 1 yearLondon, England
Global culture, interesting work and projects focussed on innovation and sustainability , great work life balance. I had the opportunity to attend InventX, Capgemini's global learning event hosted at Capgemini University in France. It is a great experience to upskill and meet colleagues worldwide.
Sometimes you may be on the same project for a while.1Capgemini Invent Response3w
Thank you for your 5* review and delighted to hear about your Invent X experience!
Capgemini Invent Reviews FAQs
Capgemini Invent has an overall rating of 4.0 out of 5, based on over 3,758 reviews left anonymously by employees. 80% of employees would recommend working at Capgemini Invent to a friend and 74% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -4% over the last 12 months.
80% of Capgemini Invent employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated Capgemini Invent 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 4.2 for culture and values and 4.0 for career opportunities.