Capillary Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Capillary Technologies

3.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

After speaking to almost 4 - 5 people, they finally made the offer but only to take it back with the reason that they haven't a clue about what they wanted to do! It was an absolutely waste of time! Worst interview process ever!

Capillary Technologies Response

Jun 28, 2017 – Sr Partner - Talent Acquisition

Hi,

We are surprised since we don't have an office in NY, USA & also we don't hire for that region. You might have misinterpreted the employer / might be a consultant!!

Apologies for any... More

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (New York, NY) in April 2018.

Interview

Was good interactive I didn't expect such good ambience was really good disciplined way of management
    Got little late for conducting interview by interviewee
    But still was very polite and genuine

Interview Questions

• do you want to work from home town   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

1st round was one on one interview based on SQL queries. After that asked me to wait. No response for 2 days and then scheduled a phone interview with lead again no response for next 2 days and then a telephonic round with the manager. Even after series of emails to the HR, they don't even bother to say you are not selected

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

First round written test about oops concepts and API.

Second round face to face interview asked about ado.net and c# related questions
    After that next day they have taken Skype interview. Interview was simple related to basic and deep knowledge of oops concepts.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bhopal (India)) in November 2017.

Interview

written exam fowlled by interview and HR interview.process is very smooth.campus drive has made it really good, people were really good and very gentle person. ofcourse the paper that they have selected was on am-cat platform, i think that really good, but the question that were given was totally different from the other students

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies in January 2019.

Interview

Appeared only for the coding round at their office, was given an hour or so to solve the question.
    No brief given by techies, regarding the process, their expectations.
    2-3 Rounds of F2F Interview, after the coding round.

Interview Questions

• Design a Hierarchical data store similar to directory, with several sub questions.   Answer Question

Special Projects Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

There were 2 rounds of interviews. Both of them were technical. They asked mostly about software design and algorithms in the interview, this being mostly a software engineering intern. Most of it was basics of algorithms, heaps, stacks etc. Just prepare data structures and algorithms well. That should do it all.

Analyst Interview

Interview

first of all a test was taken and shortlisted students were provided with a case study and had group discussion on the topic. based on the GD shortlisted students were interviewed

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies in December 2014.

Interview

First Round -Online test on Hacker rank in which 300 applicants appeared for it after that 28 were Short-listed for the Next round.

Second Round- Case Study type Group Discussion Round. In which case study problem statement were already given to shortlisted students through email.Candidate is given enough time to understand the problem statement after that there were group of 7 people each for group discussion round. Our Case Study was just based on E-commerce data analytic type.

I did not get to go through the Group Discussion round. After Group Discussion 12 Peoples were Shortlisted for the Personal Interview Round.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Gandhinagar, Gujarat (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

4 rounds in total
    1 written - 70 people sat, 20 shortlisted
    1 GD - 10 shortlisted
    1 HR - All cleared, basic personal questions regarding relocation etc
    Lastly logical round on skype included Guesstimate questions

Interview Questions

• How many people wore white shirt today (wednesday) in your city?   1 Answer