Capillary Technologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

3.1

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (New York, NY).

Interview

After speaking to almost 4 - 5 people, they finally made the offer but only to take it back with the reason that they haven't a clue about what they wanted to do! It was an absolutely waste of time! Worst interview process ever!

Capillary Technologies Response

Jun 28, 2017 – Sr Partner - Talent Acquisition

Hi,

We are surprised since we don't have an office in NY, USA & also we don't hire for that region. You might have misinterpreted the employer / might be a consultant!!

Apologies for any... More

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. Right from the HR to the interviewer, it was a positive experience. The interview was taken in light of what is best suited to the company and my career profile and aspirations!

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

The process consisted of 4 rounds out of which one was HR and the rest were technical. The technical rounds were primarily based upon resume and the concerned job description along with some open ended questions.

Interview Questions

• Open ended questions regarding e-commerce.   1 Answer

Software Development Engineer-II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was great, with all the processes being held on time, and great learning experience. The interviewers were mostly focused on checking your basics and your adaptability to any new thing thrown at you. The TA and HR's were very friendly and helpful as well, and were always around to guide you with the process.

Overall a great company to join with a very transparent interview process.

Interview Questions

• They mostly check on your basics, questions such as finding loop in linked list, converting number to binary. The final round was my best experience, with an open ended question about system design of IFTTT.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies in June 2017.

Interview

I had a telephonic interview first after which I was called for a f2f interview. The f2f interview had a coding round followed by a technical discussion with the principal architect. Then, I had an interview with the manager followed by the HR round.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Application

Interview

Hiring process was very smooth. Being a CRM and e commerce based platform, interview mostly depended on web application development patterns. The process went for about a week. Had 3 rounds of telephonic rounds, 2 face to face interviews and a hr round at last.

Interview Questions

• Design an application which would communicate with the get and post post service of any e commerce product.   Answer Question
    • What is loose coupling and how is it achieved   Answer Question
    • What is the main purpose of having interfaces   Answer Question
    • Hashmaps internal implementation   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

Overall there were three face to face interviews and one telephonic round of interview. Initially my interview process begun with F2F interview with a DM, He asked me few questions like 1. Why MBA? 2. How would you fit into the role? Which I justified on my previous experience in co curricular activities and internships. 3. Tell me about yourself? Then we had a casual chat, where he explained me about the job role. After which I was sent to another round of interview. Here I was interviewed by another DM, where he has put me into real time situation and created a scenario where there is a client call and how would I react to my client's issues and how would I manage the team and myself in pressure situations. I finished my answers.

I was moved to third round of interview with GM, Delivery. Where she has tested my analytical and logical skills and has put me into real time scenario of dealing with client. I have used my previous interview experience and answered to her.

4th round of interview was with HR, on telephone. She asked me about my introduction and my hobbies. She questioned me on the job role awareness, which I answered.

Assistant Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

Interview

The interview was of two rounds totally. First I had a telephonic round and after getting selected they asked me to go for an interview at the Hyderabad office. The interview was short and they mentioned that I would be getting a call from the HR for the final HR round. After waiting for 3 days, I sent them a mail asking for the status of my application and they still did not reply. Having gone so far down to the office, I expected to be informed of my rejection. Glad I don't work there :)

Interview Questions

• If Whatsapp doesn't charge its customers, how does it earn money?   Answer Question

Delivery Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2017.

Interview

First you have to take online test which you have to take in your home .they will send the link in your email .In that you have 30 min for 30 question .In that -ve marks is there. if you clear this round they will call u to there office for the further round. there will be 4 round .first round is general round ,they ask about you self and base on your resume. second and third round is technical round and last round is HR round.

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capillary Technologies (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

I applied a challenge in hackerearth and I got shortlisted.I had another coding challenge in hackerearth but this time it was not public it was only for invited(short listed) people only.Next 2 rounds were telephonic. And then I got invitation for f2f interview . Capillary tool all my travel expenses including economic class flight tickets.
    There was 4 rounds first algorithms&data structure &dbms. 2nd System architectural design 3rd was with engineering manager 4th hr round.
    All technical round were above average level and most of technical interviewers (3 out of 4) were having extremely good knowledge in what they are interviewing. The interviewers were friendly so I felt it as a healthy two way discussion .
    I was asked to send the payslips and hike letter they offered the compensation I asked without a single negotiation.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation .I got the same salary I asked without a single negotiation.