Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capita Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.6

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Got in touch with HR through father's friend, scheduled interview for the following Monday. HR asked me general questions about my resume and was followed by an interview with the manager who I worked under. He reviewed my resume and asked me a couple of Java questions to determine if I was good at it.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita (India, MS) in February 2012.

Interview

1st-Screeing of the resume and general discusiion
    2nd Technical round
    3rd-Hr round

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult it was generic round   1 Answer

Inbound Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Total lies was told inbound billing and custimer service. They lie to you about everything from location to hours and the full job specifics and bonuses.. recruitment have no shame no integrity.

Lead Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Birmingham, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had a telephone interview which went really well, then got invited to a half day assessment of which I was told I scored high in & came across great in & so got invited back to a final interview to attend a week later being last Wednesday.
    I arrived at around 3.45 for a 4pm slot & had to sit & wait for an hour before the interview actually began as they were running behind. Nobody had kept me informed or apologised of the delay I was just expected to sit & wait I nearly got up and left as during this time I felt uneasy feeling I had been forgotten about with it being so late on in the normal working day. The interview went ahead which was over an hour, one of the interviewers (ex army)was very professional & structured with his questioning relating it to my skills & experience and answers Id given in the assessment. The other was contradicting himself saying what they were looking for in a candidate but then asking me questions that he knew I didn't have the answer to I.e. have you managed people before which all members of the team knew I hadn't at the initial application stage. I feel I was backed into a corner almost like I was out of my depth & felt silly by attending like I'd almost wasted their time. I was told I would hear back on the Friday 2 days later, I sat and waited but heard nothing so got in touch at 4.45pm. I then received an automated email sat @12pm but addressed from a completely new contact I'd not spoke to before giving the spiel of thankyou for attending & your interest but I'd been unsuccessful but to seek further feedback if I required it. I asked what was the best number to contact on as I'd spoken to that many people in the process & was told the lady who did my telephone interview would be in contact to discuss, this was 3 days ago! after sending a polite email to her to seek some constructive feedback I've still heard nothing! To have spent over £50 on two return train trips and not even be told why I was unsuccessful is quite appaling

Interview Questions

• why I had left previous roles   Answer Question
    • had I arranged recruitment events before and had nobody turn up   Answer Question
    • was I flexible on location of work?   Answer Question
    • lots of closed questions with one word answers that rule you out on experience you don't have especially related to figures like how much have you billed when my current employer don't operate in that way   Answer Question

Customer Relations Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Telephone interview was pretty straight forward, general chat about the role then 1 competency question at the end. This was followed by an assessment day which consisted of some role play and then a very brief one to one.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you displayed outstanding customer service   Answer Question

Team Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bury, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (Bury, North West England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

Overall experience of the interview was positive.

I applied online and internal resourcing reached out to me and carried out a screen interview and invited me to a 3 hour on-site assessment interview at Capita with 2 people. 1 was HR resource and 1 Operations Manager. Assessment was an icebreaker, scenario based group activity and presentation, competency based interview and questions. Interesting insight was provided into the work environment, specifics of the position and details of job responsibilities. Interviewers happily shared their reasons to consider the company and their experiences of it.

People were very nice during the entire hiring and interview process, from front desk reception staff to hiring team.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of customer service delivery you have carried out   Answer Question
    • Give an example of where a new process was introduced and was not well received   Answer Question
    • What would you do where you noticed a team member's performance had dropped?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of a time you were you were struggling and what you did?   Answer Question

Customer Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bury, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capita (Bury, North West England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

First had a telephone interview which I passed & I then went for an assesment at their office, which I passed too. I was then asked to fill the background check form online, which i did complete but their system kept telling them I have not done so. I was looking forward to working for Capita but it seems the company is not organised.

Interview Questions

• Why you want to work for Capita?
      Tell us a situation you've worked as a team?
      What makes a good customer advisor?   Answer Question

Call Center Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Capita in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call a few days later to arrange a phone interview, however they obviously didn't read my CV well enough as I got through to the interveiw only to be told I didn't have enough experience even though it says on my CV that this would be my first job.

Interview Questions

• A time you have went above and beyond to deliver good customer service   Answer Question

Case Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leeds, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Leeds, South East England, England (UK)) in September 2017.

Interview

1. Initial competency based phone interview.
    2. Online english and maths assessment
    2. 'Assessment Center.' - Data checking test and competency questions, similar to phone qs.
    The interview proccess was good. Contact from Capita was on hand to answer any questions. It did not seem too difficult. Didn't get the position so asked for feedback. Nothing provided.

Interview Questions

• Time i showed excellent customer service
      Time i showed initiative.   Answer Question

Army Recruiting Partnership Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Applied online and then received an out of the blue initial telephone screening interview followed by invite to assessment day.
    Assessment day (held at an Army recruiting office) consisted of a briefing on Capita and Army partnership, icebreaker, scenario questions and competency based interview.
    Second Round interview to follow if successful.

As of yet there has been no real opportunity to ask questions about the role other than during telephone interview and in the briefing session - hoping second round (if invited) will allow me the chance!

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a potential candidate was thinking of joining a different apprentice scheme to the one you have been trying to get them onto.   Answer Question