Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capita Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Got in touch with HR through father's friend, scheduled interview for the following Monday. HR asked me general questions about my resume and was followed by an interview with the manager who I worked under. He reviewed my resume and asked me a couple of Java questions to determine if I was good at it.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita (India, MS) in February 2012.

Interview

1st-Screeing of the resume and general discusiion
    2nd Technical round
    3rd-Hr round

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult it was generic round   1 Answer

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Standard telephone interview followed by group interview with several simple tasks. We had to argue for theoretical funding for different charities to test speaking ability. After this each person was taken into a one to one interview where you are told if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Occasions where I had delivered excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Communications and Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter. It was an hour-long competency-based interview. I also had to bring a portfolio including a past communications strategy and campaign and present/discuss. Was very relaxed and friendly, felt comfortable throughout despite stumbling on some of the questions. They were also open to discussing Capita with me; felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with managing the messaging from a difficult senior person?   Answer Question

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application and telephone interview. I didn't get through to the final round, but I believe it's an assessment centre. I got a very quick response after my initial application and was invited to telephone interview in 2 days. All the interview slots are for one hour, but the actual interview took 20 minutes tops. Unfortunately I failed it, but here are the questions I was asked. I hope it helps someone else! Make sure you do lots of company research.

As a side note - the company seems a bit disorganised. They mixed up my phone slot and didn't notify me until I enquired about it. They are also very slow to reply to emails (if they do at all).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Capita?
      What sectors do we operate in?
      What financial data do you know about us?
      Where are our offices?
      Tell us how you demonstrated leadership.
      Tell us about a time you mentored someone.
      Tell us about a time you dealt with change.
      Are you willing to relocate?
      Answer Question

Head of Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Phone interview for screening and assess cv against job description, this was followed by phone interview with recruiting manager to discuss specific experience in more detail. Final stage was a competency based face to face. The role was advertised on LinkedIn and the application process itself was very straightforward

Brand and Design Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

Interview

The process of contacting me and identifying what I was looking for in terms of the role, duties of the role, salary and suitability were swift and explained very well.

The interview was great, I got a good understanding about the area of work I'd be governing. What was also explained was the history of the role, what it was before and why it exists in the form it does today.

The interview which was one hour started on time and finished on time, I could see that the office was very busy and the interviewer was probably busy too but the interview didn't feel rushed, I felt at ease.

There was a follow up phone call which Capita requested I make to them to provide them with feedback, this is quite smart actually because you could provide further information that you may have missed or get clarification on something you didn't understand.

Interview Questions

• How do I like to be managed?   1 Answer
    • Am I happy with the salary and possible bonus?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer and I understood and accepted the fact that there's opportunities for all of the team to earn more per year in the form of bonuses. Work/life balance is important to me and Capita seem to have that covered quite well so they've already given me extra in terms of benefits.

Service Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruitment and interview process were excellent.
    Initial contact ran through my cv then arranged a telephone interview which was very relaxed and friendly just covering my cv and experience.
    The 1:1 took a little time to organise due to diary conflicts between the recruiters but I was kept informed at all times.
    The 1:1 was very relaxed and I was put at ease immediately by the two recruiters.
    I was asked what I understood the function of the team and division of the business to be and was then given further information.
    We briefly chatted through my previous roles and experience with the recruiters asking relevant questions.
    I was then asked a number of competency based and situational questions, still in a relaxed and friendly way.
    Finally I had my opportunity to question the recruiters which was over quite quickly as they had answered most of my queries as we progressed through the interview.
    Overall I have to say it was one of my most enjoyable interview experiences.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate commercial awareness and actions taken to demonstrate this competency.   Answer Question

Key Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Capita (Belfast, Northern Ireland (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Bit of a joke really. Two senior managers out for a jolly is how I would best describe it. Not really that interested when in fact if anything I was probably overqualified for the position. I feel that they wasted both my time and theirs after what was quite a long process to get to interview stage. Not what I would expect from a company with a reputation like Capita....but it shows how 'bluffers' can work their way to senior roles in such large organisations

Interview Questions

• Why would you leave your current position?   1 Answer

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)).

Interview

3 round interviews: call screen, tech questions (definition of terminology of statistics, case study, regression, interprete results ) and finally, on site interview
    nice interviewers, gave a presentation;
    good experience;