Capita Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capita Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.7

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita.

Interview

Got in touch with HR through father's friend, scheduled interview for the following Monday. HR asked me general questions about my resume and was followed by an interview with the manager who I worked under. He reviewed my resume and asked me a couple of Java questions to determine if I was good at it.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in India, MS

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita (India, MS) in February 2012.

Interview

1st-Screeing of the resume and general discusiion
    2nd Technical round
    3rd-Hr round

Interview Questions

• nothing was difficult it was generic round   1 Answer

Business Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Head hunted by agency, the process was a 3 stage interview between various junior and senior directors. The last interview was a full presentation describing a 90 day business plan and strategy on how I would grow the markets

Interview Questions

• What global healthcare partnership experience do you have   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capita in July 2017.

Interview

I had 15 minutes telephonic interview and then was asked to attend their assessment center in London. It was allright; covering face to face interview, technical as well as numerical and some group excessive.

Shareplans Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beckenham, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capita (Beckenham, England (UK)).

Interview

Internal recruitment, will lie to you and inform you that it is difficult to get into the company.

They will overly exaggerate the role 'you will communicate with etc. etc.....' when you are just doing a processing job.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time you had to work with a difficult colleague?

How do you handle multitasking and explain a time when you had to do t his?   Answer Question

Customer Service Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glasgow, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Glasgow, Scotland (UK)).

Interview

Standard telephone interview followed by group interview with several simple tasks. We had to argue for theoretical funding for different charities to test speaking ability. After this each person was taken into a one to one interview where you are told if you got the job.

Interview Questions

• Occasions where I had delivered excellent customer service.   1 Answer

Communications and Engagement Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in June 2017.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter. It was an hour-long competency-based interview. I also had to bring a portfolio including a past communications strategy and campaign and present/discuss. Was very relaxed and friendly, felt comfortable throughout despite stumbling on some of the questions. They were also open to discussing Capita with me; felt more like a conversation than an interview.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with managing the messaging from a difficult senior person?   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Capita (Pune (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

two round of interview process one is technical and second is managerial,
    in technical round normal oops concept questions are asked and scenario based questions are asked.
    In manager round asked about project details and reason for job change and general questions about methodology.

Lead the Way Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capita (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Online application and telephone interview. I didn't get through to the final round, but I believe it's an assessment centre. I got a very quick response after my initial application and was invited to telephone interview in 2 days. All the interview slots are for one hour, but the actual interview took 20 minutes tops. Unfortunately I failed it, but here are the questions I was asked. I hope it helps someone else! Make sure you do lots of company research.

As a side note - the company seems a bit disorganised. They mixed up my phone slot and didn't notify me until I enquired about it. They are also very slow to reply to emails (if they do at all).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Capita?
      What sectors do we operate in?
      What financial data do you know about us?
      Where are our offices?
      Tell us how you demonstrated leadership.
      Tell us about a time you mentored someone.
      Tell us about a time you dealt with change.
      Are you willing to relocate?   Answer Question

Service Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warrington, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Capita (Warrington, North West England, England (UK)) in May 2017.

Interview

Recruitment and interview process were excellent.
    Initial contact ran through my cv then arranged a telephone interview which was very relaxed and friendly just covering my cv and experience.
    The 1:1 took a little time to organise due to diary conflicts between the recruiters but I was kept informed at all times.
    The 1:1 was very relaxed and I was put at ease immediately by the two recruiters.
    I was asked what I understood the function of the team and division of the business to be and was then given further information.
    We briefly chatted through my previous roles and experience with the recruiters asking relevant questions.
    I was then asked a number of competency based and situational questions, still in a relaxed and friendly way.
    Finally I had my opportunity to question the recruiters which was over quite quickly as they had answered most of my queries as we progressed through the interview.
    Overall I have to say it was one of my most enjoyable interview experiences.

Interview Questions

• Demonstrate commercial awareness and actions taken to demonstrate this competency.   Answer Question