Capital Numbers Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capital Numbers Interview Questions

Interviews at Capital Numbers

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

They have minimum four rounds. First will be an online test based on your current skills. Second will be a face to face interview about your technical concept on your domain. Third will be Hr round for your carrier details and forth will be finalization.

Interview Questions

• How deep is your domain concept.?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

Interview process will be very smooth, 1 round of Technical discussion, if interviewer feels you have strong conceptual understanding in your domain as well you have good hold on technologies you work on, you will be asked to wait for 10-15 minutes if HR is available managerial round will be taken after that and HR will discuss with you regarding salary and everything on the same day.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions on your domain, akin to, if you work on PHP you must have knowladge on OOPS, Array, which are basic & core area.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

I had to go through HR and Technical round to qualify for the final technical round. Last technical was pretty tough as they ask for core knowledge of your respective domain

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in August 2013.

Interview

First Round : Hr Round
    Second Round : Generic Question
    Third Round : Some question about my skills
    Last and Final Round : Machine Test

All Process are great. Total Process take full day.

Interview Questions

• Difference between inline and block element?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

They are so kindful and hospitable. Interview with HR and person in charge. They asked about my talents on my jobs. I told my experience what ı have done until this time.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

I had two round of Technical interview. And both were mainly conceptual knowledge about my job and technical skills. It was long each round almost one hour and with some good discussion.

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Giving correct and logical answers were accepted.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was involved with two rounds of technical and one round of HR. In the technical round the concepts and other work experience was tested. Giving correct and logical answers were accepted.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation was strict and not willing to provide salary above their fixed level.

Web & Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in July 2013.

Interview

Firstly the recruiter used to check the eligibility of the candidate then call him/her. Then the panel of the interview board is setting up by selecting the suitable field. After then the various level is coming up such as- direct question & answer, filling up the career details form with proper identity proof, machine test and at the last HR round. That is the entire process specially the interview step.

Interview Questions

• Most possible questions in web & graphics designing field.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Apart from the timing, there is no stage of negotiation process.

Frontend Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capital Numbers (Kolkata (India)) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview process is good and there are three rounds of interview i guess.
    First one is machine round, 2nd one is technical round and the last one is Hr round.