Capstone Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capstone Logistics Interview Questions

Interviews at Capstone Logistics

1.8

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

I fill out the app and over the weekend i got hired i didn't have a interview they just offered me the job because they needed people and i started within 3 days

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Oklahoma City, OK) in February 2020.

Interview

He really just walk me through the warehouse told me step by step how to get my job done in the best way possible overall great information positive attitude great environment

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Portland, OR) in February 2020.

Interview

The interview was smooth but long. In my case I had a phone screen followed by three interviews. After a week of waiting, I was told I didn’t get the job only because I switch my asking base salary from 50k to 55k. Management was not up for negotiations.

Interview Questions

• If I am able to lead and not let workers push me around.   Answer Question

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Memphis, TN) in October 2019.

Interview

Straight to the point. Very informative and direct. Explained exactly what was to be expected of me and what I should expect from the company. Looking forward to starting there.

Interview Questions

• Anything that will prevent you from performing your job?   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics in September 2019.

Interview

Several phone interviews. Semi slow decision process. A lot of feeling out but I guess that is dependent on their immediate, or not immediate needs. Seemed like they made a strong effort to week out weak candidates.

Interview Questions

• What makes you unique and why should Capstone hire you.   Answer Question

Warehouse Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Scottsville, KY) in August 2019.

Interview

I applied with my resume through the company website. I was called the same day and put through a phone interview immediately. Two hours later, I was scheduled for an on site interview for the following day. I didn't hear anything for a week. The eighth day, the recruiter called me back, apologizing for the delay, stating the director, with whom I needed to interview next, had been out of the office, but he was back in now. I was scheduled for a phone interview with the director for the following day, August 1st. The recruiter told me he could have feedback for me later in the day on the 1dt, but probably on the 2nd. He said he would definitely know something by the following Monday, the 5th. I finally heard back from him on September 1st when he emailed me to tell me about another position that had just opened up, and I was at the top of the list, if I was interested, we could "move really quickly" on it. After seeing how they operate, there was no way I was going to work for this company. Choosing to be more professional with them than they'd been with me, I answered his email within a couple of hours, politely declining the offer.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Medley, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Medley, FL).

Interview

The interview process was your typical group interview process for an entry-level job, meaning prepare for a group interview. It's not so much an "interview," but an informal orientation as management gives you a tour of the facility and your duties as an associate. It sounded too good to be true at first. We were told we could easily make $500/week on a slow week but quickly realized that it wasn't the case. The pay is production-based, and they LOVE reminding you that you control how much money you make by the number of trucks you unload. A fatal flaw; however, was how management hired too many people at once during the slow season, leaving many of us with very little opportunities to make money. The work environment was straight out of Lord of the Flies, when the site manager wasn't there (and she was barely there), it became every man for himself.

Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Robbinsville, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Robbinsville, NJ) in April 2019.

Interview

Fast interview in and out. I was given a quick tour of the warehouse. I was not really asked much. They seem like they were desperate for employees. Also, orientation was long but at least I was getting paid for it.

Interview Questions

• previous job experience and duties   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

I went through 2 phone interviews & then met an interviewee in person. The day after the in-person meeting a Supervisor called to tell me the interview process would now begin & would be 3 interviews total being over the phone. I was very confused on what the 2 initial phone calls and in person meeting were.
    I was also sent a skills assessment with reading, math, pattern and word association sections.
    I then spoke with 3 people (Supervisor, Manager and Director) over the phone about 3-5 days apart. After the last call I was contacted to schedule an onsite visit.
    I drove 40 minutes each way to visit the site to be given a 10-minute tour, no one looked at my resume and we chatted about personal things. In all of these meetings, salary information was not shared with me.
    About 2 days after the onsite visit I reached out to the recruiter who informed me that a Manger would contact me in a day or 2. 3 days go by and no one has contacted me, so I email the recruiter, supervisor and director (emails went out 2-3 days apart) to get some feedback. All emails went un-returned and no one has ever reached back out.

I was incredibly irritated that I was ghosted after 7 interviews (all of which I had to take time off work to attend) by such high level employees.

Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Kansas City, KS) in April 2018.

Interview

A brief tour of the facility and introductions to seasoned employees to get their feedback on how they like working for the company and I a walk through of AWG’s facilities...