Capstone Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capstone Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Oct 6, 2017

2.0

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics in October 2017.

Interview

It wasn't an interview I just asked questions( over the phone ) about some negative reviews about working there and he's said that they are true. No holiday pay was the deal breaker for me.

Interview Questions

• What kind of pay was I looking for?   1 Answer

Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Nicholasville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was brief and easy. I was called in for the interview about a day after I submitted my online application. I took a safety quiz, answered a few personal questions, toured the warehouse, and started that day.

Interview Questions

• There was three pages of safety and OSHA regulation test questions.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (East Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

I had to skype interview and it was an awesome experience. It went well and i got hired right on the spot., she was generous and very cheerful in the process.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you worked in individual sales, and how did it go? Tell me more about your previous experience   1 Answer

Freight Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Tukwila, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Set an appointment date, meet the interviewer on the appointment day and given time, fill out application, answer questions asked by the interviewer, Fill out tax forms, provide ID, Sight seeing around the company premises, reviewing through and discuss how the work is done on hand and introduce to the supervisors.

Interview Questions

• If I have any warehouse experience, How i heard about the company, How long have I worked in a warehouse, tell them a little and background about yourself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

Walk through warehouse kinda like a tour and shown what you will be doing. They interviewed me while we walked through the warehouse so it would be like a walking interview. They seemed to be looking at my reaction to the work that was being conducted. It was more a way to get a feel for how I would do in this job environment and if I was able to handle it. Asked questions on how I felt about physical labor and how I handled stress. Also wanted to know about how you handle time management and multitasking.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your work ethic?   1 Answer

Warehouse Clerk Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

I applied for this position last week. I went to the interview today, the interview went well and i met the floor managers. I took a drug test on the spot. Just waiting for the background check and a job offer

Interview Questions

• Do you have good attendance   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Norcross, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was a horrible, unprofessional, hamfisted, wasted hour of my life. First, the interview was scheduled for 0700. I've never had an interview at 7AM let alone for a corporate director position. Next, the company president, Pedro I think it was, embarrassed himself repeatedly by his obnoxious, "'I'm-the-smartest-guy-in-the-room" questions. He even threw me a ridiculous math question that he said he would not repeat and I could not ask any questions on the details of the scenario he gave me. I spoke with several people after the interview and no one had ever heard of such an unprofessional question. He asked me why I wanted to work for the company and he said my answer was "canned." Again, never had feedback like that in my life. He was dismissive and rude yet also sheepishly inadequate at the same time. He kept looking at the clock and at the end had to be reminded by the two execs next to him that maybe he should ask me if I had any questions...you know, as a professional courtesy. What summed it up was when he basically implied that I had worked at such recognizable companies that I had no real interest in working for Capstone. He acted like it would be beneath me to work for Capstone. And of course, it would've been beneath me to work for such a preposterously insecure individual. How he ever got to where he is comes as a complete mystery. He is a terrible representative for Capstone. A total embarrassment.

Interview Questions

• Canned math question with no calculator and no ability to clarify the question or have it re-read. Preposterous for a corporate director position.   1 Answer

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

Short, straightforward. It is a physical job that only requires the ability to pick up cases and do basic multiplication and division. Because of the high employee turnover rate, if they need another set of hands, they will not give you a hard time.

Warehouse Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Salt Lake City, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Great Process, Great people, smooth process. The people I met directly and indirectly were positive and outgoing. They were very interested in the skills I could bring to the company. The interview format was professional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about your experience and skills regarding your past employees. What skills can you bring to the organization/   1 Answer

Warehouse Selector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hickory, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Hickory, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Very easy to get through,the guy was very nice and professional I would've loved to got the job and I will be applying again and hopefully this time around I'll get chosen to be apart of the capstone logistics team