Capstone Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Capstone Logistics Interview Questions

Updated Jun 30, 2018

1.9

Lead Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

They can hire you for selecting then turn around an put you where they please at random or request of third party strenous working demands or workload. They tell you how the pay works which is good but not accurate.. like fathers who were absent an now want part in your life.. pipe dreams an more false pretense.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

"We'll see what ee can do" then nothing or "it's all in what you make it"

Operation Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (South Portland, ME) in August 2014.

Interview

Step one was a site visit and interview. It went for a few hours and included a short test and some paperwork. Step two was a phone interview with the regional manager. Step three was a phone interview with his boss.

Interview Questions

• Experience with conflict in the work place.   1 Answer

Negotiation

If you know the going rates for the applied position in your area, Capstone's constant turnover rate gives you a lot of space to negotiate.

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pendleton, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Pendleton, IN) in March 2018.

Interview

Very quick interview. Included a tour of the plant and a brief description of the job and pay structure. No questions asked about education or work experience. No pre-employment drug testing.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

I was initially brought in as a temp to hire, which I did get hired on to the company after demonstrating a good work ethic and high production value. Since I had been working at the warehouse as a temp and they knew me, there was a very informal interview, and a drug screening.

Interview Questions

• Are you going to get hurt here and end up costing us money?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Phone interview with a recruiter from their home office
    Meet local manager locally
    talked to upper level guy on the phone

Interview Questions

• Will I show up for work every day   1 Answer

did not like the way my employees are paid. Some weird system based on how hard they work and what each driver would pay.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

You will go through a phone screen with a national recruiter
    Then an onsite interview with a site manager
    Then a phone interview with a Sr. Director
    Then they will fly you to Atlanta to have 5 interviews from HR personel up to the CEO.

Interview Questions

• All questions pretty straight forward. No worries.   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Milton, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Went through an online application, comprehensive online assessment, background check then a series of phone interviews. After second phone interview there was no further contact or return of phone calls. Absolutely no notification of decision of any kind. The lack of professionalism is astounding. Don't waste your time here.

Site Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

Interview went good as far as drug testing is it a urine sample or what? Phone call from recruiter then site manager then someone in upper management then vp of operation then face to face with site manager

I didn't want to move

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics in December 2014.

Interview

very easy interview and easy hire process. basically hired after interview, usually do a mass hire to hire alot of people to unload trucks so they are always in need for people.

Unloader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

Short, straightforward. It is a physical job that only requires the ability to pick up cases and do basic multiplication and division. Because of the high employee turnover rate, if they need another set of hands, they will not give you a hard time.