Capstone Logistics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 4, 2018

1.9

Truck Unloader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Saint Louis, MO).

Interview

short ,sweet ,walk on dock. asked a few questions about my past ,asked if work I g in freezer warehouse was ok ,mumbled while walking fast threw the cold storage part of the building

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Oklahoma City, OK) in November 2017.

Interview

Walked into the building. Asked for the Contact that I was given . He was no where to be found. Told to sit and wait in the break room. 2 hours later the interviewer arrived , walked me around the warehouse for about 5 minutes and asked if I could start in 2 days.

Interview Questions

• Can you drive a pallet Jack   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Milton, PA) in November 2017.

Interview

Asked easy questions, but when it came to the aspects of the job they made it seem 10x better than what things would actually be. I was told I would be able to make a lot of money as long as I worked fast and worked hard. However when I actually started working there were not enough truck for everyone to do and the lead men would take all of the high paying trucks.

Interview Questions

• How important is safety to you?   1 Answer

Forklift Operator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics in October 2017.

Interview

It wasn't an interview I just asked questions( over the phone ) about some negative reviews about working there and he's said that they are true. No holiday pay was the deal breaker for me.

Interview Questions

• What kind of pay was I looking for?   1 Answer

Warehouse Loader Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got a call back within the week. I was called in for an onsite visit and got a drug screening and background check done. The process was not time consuming and was pretty easy but the pay is not the best for the hours and job description.

Interview Questions

• Have I worked in a warehouse before? Am I ok with working overnights?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Nicholasville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Nicholasville, KY) in March 2016.

Interview

The process was brief and easy. I was called in for the interview about a day after I submitted my online application. I took a safety quiz, answered a few personal questions, toured the warehouse, and started that day.

Interview Questions

• There was three pages of safety and OSHA regulation test questions.   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (East Las Vegas, NV) in January 2016.

Interview

I had to skype interview and it was an awesome experience. It went well and i got hired right on the spot., she was generous and very cheerful in the process.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you worked in individual sales, and how did it go? Tell me more about your previous experience   1 Answer

Truck Unloader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Picayune, MS

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Picayune, MS) in January 2016.

Interview

Told I'd be put on a list cuz they have to keep one because of the high turnover rate.t old you get paid by the trucks you unload you get a smaller percentage of what they make.can you handle heavy labor for long periods of time and working in the freezer section at 30 degrees.

Freight Handler Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics (Tukwila, WA) in November 2015.

Interview

Set an appointment date, meet the interviewer on the appointment day and given time, fill out application, answer questions asked by the interviewer, Fill out tax forms, provide ID, Sight seeing around the company premises, reviewing through and discuss how the work is done on hand and introduce to the supervisors.

Interview Questions

• If I have any warehouse experience, How i heard about the company, How long have I worked in a warehouse, tell them a little and background about yourself.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Capstone Logistics.

Interview

Walk through warehouse kinda like a tour and shown what you will be doing. They interviewed me while we walked through the warehouse so it would be like a walking interview. They seemed to be looking at my reaction to the work that was being conducted. It was more a way to get a feel for how I would do in this job environment and if I was able to handle it. Asked questions on how I felt about physical labor and how I handled stress. Also wanted to know about how you handle time management and multitasking.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe your work ethic?   1 Answer