CareCloud Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

2.6

Implementation Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in January 2017.

Interview

First phone interview was 11/14. Then 2 more phone interviews on 12/9. Then onsite interviews in Miami with 10 people!! Yes, 10. I left with a great feeling as I felt all interviews went well. The company is very young and energetic. They took me on a tour and I met a lot of different employees from different areas. I would be working remotely and we talked salary, I was told benefits and told I would be hearing from them early the next week. I left feeling that I would be offered a position. The hiring manager told me, when I arrived for the interviews, that he had resigned but I met the new hiring manager and felt very comfortable. Unfortunately, I got a call from the Headhunter I had been working with that they decided "to go in a different direction". I'm not sure what that meant and got no further clarification. I honestly feel it was age related. They told me my work history was impeccable so I think this was to see me and see if I'd fit in, which I thought I did, other than the age difference between me and the majority of the people I saw. And 10 interviews is excessive. I understand that you have me for the day, as they flew me in for the interviews, so they wanted to take advantage of my time, but meeting with 10 people, having already had 3 other interviews. I think it is a good company and I liked what I saw but have a bad taste in my mouth after their decision, with no feedback given as to their reasoning.

Interview Questions

• We are a start up company in many ways. Are you Ok with wearing many different hats and not relying on "not my job" that may come with larger corporations?   Answer Question

Marketing Campaigns Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

Interview process was great, met with four people who I would be interacting with on a daily basis. Started at 9:30 was out by 12:30, did not feel like I was judged, really felt like my questions were answered honestly.

Implementation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in October 2015.

Interview

Applied online and had an in person interview with the director of my department. Flew to Miami, visited the office where I received a warm welcome. The interview process was very casual and the company is looking for people who match their culture. After my interview I only had to wait less than a week for my offer.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview, then a coding test, and then a follow up skype interview. I also flew out to the Miami office for a final interview/offer. I ended up not taking the job for entirely personal reasons, but CareCloud was terrific. Everyone there was great, their facility was top notch, it's truly a great place to work.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview first involved a phone interview. The interview was about 15 minutes. I was asked about my resume and the company was described to me in more detail. After the interview we set up a time to meet in person at the office. After the in person interview I was told that I would receive a call later in the week. A couple of days went by and I was called by the VP of marketing. The call was about ten minutes. A few days later I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about a scenario involving social media and how I would promote the company.   Answer Question

EHR Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in May 2015.

Interview

The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews and even third interviews.

Here's information on each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.

Interview Questions

• how many yrs of experience do you have?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Client Success Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a preliminary call with the director of HR. Then I interviewed with three team leads, the VP of Client Success and Chief Sales Officer. I was also introduced to our CEO and Founder at the time.

Interview Questions

• How would your experience in your previous role help prepare you for this new role?   Answer Question

Director, Client Solutions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

little different process in that I was directly recruited by Management so process was shortened, single trip down to Miami to meet with Chief of Sales, Sales Operations Manager, future manager who I was not impressed with but didn't really interact with during process. My issue is that what I was told in the interview about system, client base, incoming leads etc... was complete opposite of what I experienced once I got into the field, I was sold a bill of goods. DO YOUR RESEARCH on this company and that means speaking to past reps (linkedin) b/c there's been a lot and ask to speak with clients that you pick from, not the 3 they have and will give you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

able to negotiate salary, non recoverable draw, options

Client Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

They started by of course asking to tell them about myself. Question were opened ended but vague so it made it hard to answer as they were based on a specific situation. The interview was an hour. Sadly as I asked questions I felt that company was lacking a lot of things needed for a successful outcome and I think they are lucky so far because they are only a few emrs based on cloud.

Interview Questions

• How you would handle fixing negative comments being posted on social sites by your clients?   1 Answer

Collection Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareCloud (Miami, FL) in August 2014.

Interview

First thing you do when you get to the reception area is get three different papers to fill out. The first one is just for your name and the position you are applying for and the other two are tests. The first test is Math. The second test is more for billing and collection. I was interviewed by three collection dept leads. They were very nice but they ask you all possible questions to make sure you have experience in the field. Very important is to know all the modifiers and some CPT codes. After that, they tell you that if you get selected for the job, they will call you and from there, all communication will be by email. That's about it at least for me.