CareCloud Interview Questions

Updated May 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 45 of over 45 interviews

Employee Referral18%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

CareCloud

Application

I interviewed at CareCloud

Interview

Was directed towards coding and basic oop data structure, databse , algo questions. with questions on complexities and working. furthermore code was of written test and theory questions were of verbal nature

Interview Questions
  • what are 4 concepts of oop
    Answer Question

CareCloud

Application

I interviewed at CareCloud

Interview

Very friendly folks. Interview process was relaxed and cordial but they definitely dig into previous projects and skillset. As long as you go in prepared, it will be a smooth experience.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Karāchi

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CareCloud (Karāchi) in Feb 2021

Interview

First there was a online assessment test on Qualified (duration of about 10 hours), based on programming problems (have to write code to solve 5 simple problems) - Overall it was an easy test. Secondly, an hour long interview was conducted with a panel of 2 engineers. Asked mostly common behavioural and my past experience related questions. Technical interview was very brief and simple. Lastly there were few exchange of calls with the HR where he asked about my current status and expected salary, and finally gave me an offer.

Interview Questions
  • Behavioural Questions: 1) About the work environment I would prefer to work? 2) About a time when I made a mistake and how I handled it? 3) What are my expectations if I get the job offer? 4) Am I willing to switch on other technologies that are not in my expertise? (some other questions like that..) Technical Interview: 1) difference between abstract class and interface? 2) can abstract classes support multiple inheritance? (some other questions but only from OOP)

CareCloud

Application

I interviewed at CareCloud

Interview

It was an online interview and they took the interview on BlueJeans and there were 2 people on the panel and they were very friendly and made the interview quite easy for me

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareCloud (New York, NY) in Jan 2021

Interview

It was short, 2 interviews with the stakeholders: President and Sales leader of the division I applied for. Communication was reasonable and they extended an offer. While the interview process was good, some of the communication was odd and I felt a little put off.

Interview Questions
  • My sales experience in the healthcare space.

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CareCloud (Rāwalpindi) in Nov 2020

Interview

After hello hi then interviewer ask about myself and then my job experience and ask reason the why you left the previous three jobs. And few other questions like family background about brothers and my father work.

Interview Questions
  • as per normal interview about myself and my family members and few other questions.
  • Tell me about your job career?
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Islamabad, Islamabad, Islamabad

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CareCloud (Islamabad, Islamabad, Islamabad) in Oct 2020

Interview

First of all asked for my intro and my background and where my current location. Asked a couple of questions about python, decorators, encapsulation, oop concepts, and 2 questions to solve. It was a technical interview.

Interview Questions
  • What are decorators in python? How to define private variables in python? Inheritence, interface abstraction etc

CareCloud

Application

I interviewed at CareCloud

Interview

Well It was bit different from what i have ever appeared in. Focus was more on the approaches i used than what i know. Still awaiting response though.

Interview Questions
  • Difference between ::Model vs Model

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rāwalpindi

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CareCloud (Rāwalpindi) in Jul 2020

Interview

Someone in the organization dropped my CV and they called me for an interview. I waited there for about 30 mins and then there was a group panel interview. The interview was totally irrelevant to my skillset.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rāwalpindi

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareCloud (Rāwalpindi) in Jul 2020

Interview

Interview went well. Initial interview was with 2 managers then proceeding to final interview with CAO. Followed by medical and then on board. The interview started with intoroduction and it took 1.5 hours to complete. And then i was told to wait till the call . Finally i got the call and interview went well. The interviewer was very skilled at their work.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 45 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with CareCloud Job Seekers

Senior Software Engineer (Front End)
JobsSalariesInterviews