CareEvolution Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CareEvolution

4.0

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareEvolution (Charlotte, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly low stress. We used Skye to talk back and forth, and used an online interactive coding window for screen sharing, problem solving, C# coding logic questions, SQL Server query questions, logical thought, problem solving, and presentation skills. Interviewer was really nice, let me ask questions. They seem like a great group of people. The entire process was conversational.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CareEvolution

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareEvolution in January 2014.

Interview

Two interviews. First interview is combination of phone and online. They use a collaborative notepad which is shared between interviewer and interviewee to view code snippets and questions. Questions included coding basic algorithms and array sorts, and verbal questions were focused on OOP concepts. Second interview would be more indepth programming concepts and coding.

Interview Questions

• Reverse sort an array of chars while on the phone, in stypi notepad, while the interviewer watched you type remotely.   1 Answer