CareHere Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareHere Interview Questions

Interviews at CareHere

2.8

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareHere.

Interview

An hour-long phone interview with scenario-based questions; "What would you do if...". Also, letters of recommendation were critical as well as an on-site assessment with phlebotomy skills assessment. I was also asked to estimate my success rate at IV and phlebotomy. I was asked about previous jobs I had held in nursing and the outcome of interventions.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a patient walked in to the office and stated that they had not taken their blood pressure medication for several days. They were complaining of a headache and blurry vision.   Answer Question

RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at CareHere (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Multiple steps in the interview process. Interviewed with multiple people from in-person to online to telephone. It actually took over a year from the time I applied until they finally offered me a job.

Interview Questions

• How are your blood draw skills? Show me.   1 Answer

CareHere Response

Nov 14, 2018 – Chief People Officer

Our typical hiring processes for nurses is 30 days and rarely exceeds 45 days from the time a job is posted until the date an offer is made. I'm sorry this wasn't your experience. I'd really like to... More

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CareHere (Richmond, KY) in July 2013.

Interview

The first interview was with the recruiter by telephone. The next interview was with the same recruiter using my iPhone face time application. The next step was interviewing with the clinic's Director of Clinic Operations via telephone. The last step of the job interview was meeting with 2 of the clinic's physician's and full-time clinic nurse.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to rate my phlebotomy skills and what steps were needed to perform a successful blood draw.   1 Answer

Clinical Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareHere (Brentwood, TN) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone calls over and over, skype interviews, more phone calls, for over a month, then hired only days before the clinic opened. No time to really prepare such as uniforms, no training on the EHR, no chance to acclimate to the environment.

Interview Questions

• The same one over and over, "Can you draw blood"? Over and over, I sent training certificates, had references that a tested to my ability, but over and over, the same question.
      What they should have been asking is...how much liability are you willing to assume?   1 Answer

CMA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareHere (Dallas, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Great! Met with company and they asked questions about me and my 5 year plan. They asked about my fitness schedule because they pushed Health through the clinic as far as yearly blood work, losing weight, exercise (through the free gym they provide), ect.

Interview Questions

• Could I be on time and reliable   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CareHere in September 2018.

Interview

It was lengthy but Andrea, the recruiter was absolutely wonderful and helpful. She was very knowledgeable about her place of work and she was more than willing to share her extensive knowledge about anything you asked.

Interview Questions

CareHere Response

Apr 1, 2019 – Chief People Officer

Welcome to our team! Sorry the process took so long. Sometimes we start recruiting well in advance of a position coming open, so maybe that's what happened in your case. Regardless, we'd love to get... More

Business Development Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareHere (Nashville, TN) in December 2016.

Interview

Mary was very professional and seemed very passionate about CareHere. She followed with me better than I've experienced. Unfortunately, I didn't get the job but will definitely seek employment with this employer and this recruiter again!

Interview Questions

• Based on the job description presented, what "strengths" do I believe will be best utilized by CareHere?   Answer Question

Administrative Position Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareHere in August 2016.

Interview

Applied online. Received a call quickly for a phone interview. Corporate recruiter indicated my experience was good and interview went well. She provided a timeline for follow up but did not keep her word. When I followed up was told they were pursuing other candidates, very misleading all the way around from her feedback to the timeframe provided. Recruiter also disclosed on the phone about the departure of the previous job incumbent .

Clinic Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brentwood, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareHere (Brentwood, TN) in February 2015.

Interview

Far too lengthy and difficult. I faxed one item 5 times. I suffered through 5 phone interviews and 1 Skype interview. Finally, after over a month of nonsense, I had another offer and informed them they were either going to offer me the position by close of business or I would accept the other position. Too bad I didn't find this as a sign of what was to come.

Interview Questions

• If I could preform phlebotomy. . They asked it over and over and over. I sent documents where I had passed training, a written reference of someone who had witnessed me drawing blood, and even had to explain how to draw a blood sample to the HR person, who probably had no idea how to do it!   1 Answer

Director of Health and Wellness Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Great Falls, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareHere (Great Falls, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

The company recruiter contacted me through email and we scheduled a call that same week. Very simple! We spoke and the corporate recruiter told me that I was perfect for the position and that she wanted to schedule a call for me to speak with the VP of Health and Wellness the following week. I should expect a call from her the towards the beginning of the week to get locked in. I got very excited and of course followed up with a thank you note and then waited till the following week to hear from her. No phone call :-(
    In the week that followed, I sent an email expressing my continued interest in the position-- still nothing. Waited a few days, called and left a message inquiring about the status. No call back. At this point, I am more upset about the lack of courtesy and professionalism then not getting the opportunity to speak with the VP. Ugh!

Interview Questions

• Can you give me an example of how you feel you can bring value to our organization?
      What do you know about our company?   Answer Question