CareOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CareOne Interview Questions

Interviews at CareOne

2.2

RN Interview

Interview

The interview process is a multi-stage process for hiring new employees. The interview process typically includes the following steps: writing a job description, posting a job, scheduling interviews, conducting preliminary interviews, conducting in-person interviews, following up with candidates and making a hire.

Office Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CareOne (Edison, NJ).

Interview

Multiple interviews. It starts of with a phone interview, then 1st interview with a recruiter and then I went for another interview. 2 face to face interview total

Interview Questions

• Generic questions such as what are your goals, why are you interested in this position, why did you leave XYZ company.

Be clear with job descriptions. When offered the position - my job description DRAMATICALLY changed! EAch week, new task were added that was never discussed during the interview process.   Answer Question

Multiple Positions Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at CareOne.

Interview

Although the response to meet with a regional employee when the day came it was a nurse who works on a Regional level who talked with me first for about 45 minutes before the person I was scheduled to meet came in- for about 15 minutes! I was asked questions about former and current staff of the company I now work for! I was told my credentials were impressive and asked if I would mind a variety of positions and scenarios, all of which were acceptable, I left feeling good! I followed up with a thank you message the next day but now 6 weeks later I still haven’t gotten a response, positive or negative, despite multiple messages sent. I feel this is very unacceptable as feedback is important to the applicant for future interviews!

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paterson, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne (Paterson, NJ) in March 2018.

Interview

It was a fair interview. Not many questions asked. Just the basics for any other interview that you would attend. I killed it and got an offer right there on the spot

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareOne (Newton, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

yes/no questions, open/closed ended questions, tour if facility, met staff throughout the facility. was not offered job on spot. received phone call about job days later with offer. okay experience.

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth Amboy, NJ

Interview

Examine each skill and qualification in the job posting, then review your own work and volunteer history as it relates to the posting. Prepare examples of experiences or successes that back up each requirement.

Interview Questions

• Closed questions,Open-ended questions,Situational questions,Behavioral questions   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareOne.

Interview

It was a manageable interview process. Upon entrance to the facility, I had to fill out an application. The interviewer asked for qualifications and experience as an activities assistant. The interviewer was the department head and was very welcoming to the facility.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in becoming an activities assistant?   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evesham, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne (Evesham, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy - Attended Job Fair - I was there for about an hour - I interviewed with the DON and the director and I was told that I had the position on the spot. Very nice DON and Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself. ( I know that is a standard interview question, I just don't like that question).   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne.

Interview

The interview was not too hard. The HR manager was really nice to me. The interview took about 15 minutes and then told me that I'm hired right then and there.

Nurse RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne (Paramus, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was about 10 minutes with director and another 10-15 monutes with administrator. After that, there was a tour of the facility. All the staffs were friendly. THere was a waiting time in between but it wasn't bad.