CareOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Perth Amboy, NJ

Interview

Examine each skill and qualification in the job posting, then review your own work and volunteer history as it relates to the posting. Prepare examples of experiences or successes that back up each requirement.

Interview Questions

• Closed questions,Open-ended questions,Situational questions,Behavioral questions   Answer Question

Physical Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareOne in August 2009.

Interview

very intimidating about the pay, recriuter said has 2500 each year for continuing ed, however found out at orientation that u have stay 2 years after u used ur continuing ed or u have re pay back all the amount, in outher words no conitinuing ed. very unfriendly about paper work, will expect you to folow up until u get statred, dealyed the start date for 1 week after orientation for unknown reason.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

stand your ground

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newton, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareOne (Newton, MA) in September 2017.

Interview

yes/no questions, open/closed ended questions, tour if facility, met staff throughout the facility. was not offered job on spot. received phone call about job days later with offer. okay experience.

Multiple Positions Interview

Application

The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at CareOne.

Interview

Although the response to meet with a regional employee when the day came it was a nurse who works on a Regional level who talked with me first for about 45 minutes before the person I was scheduled to meet came in- for about 15 minutes! I was asked questions about former and current staff of the company I now work for! I was told my credentials were impressive and asked if I would mind a variety of positions and scenarios, all of which were acceptable, I left feeling good! I followed up with a thank you message the next day but now 6 weeks later I still haven’t gotten a response, positive or negative, despite multiple messages sent. I feel this is very unacceptable as feedback is important to the applicant for future interviews!

Nurse RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne (Paramus, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was about 10 minutes with director and another 10-15 monutes with administrator. After that, there was a tour of the facility. All the staffs were friendly. THere was a waiting time in between but it wasn't bad.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oradell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareOne (Oradell, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

very simple, just asked about my previous jobs, what kind of roles I took part in, how many patients I saw, and then she told me about the building and gave me a tour

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareOne (Hackensack, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for the company.Shortly after, a face-to-face interview at the facility was arranged. Although I had applied online, I was given a paper application to fill-out in person. After finishing the paperwork, I met with the therapy coordinator and then had a tour of the facility given by an OT. The woman I interviewed with was extremely pleasant, which made the whole process much easier. She was easy to talk to, and allowed me to be myself. The questions were pretty standard interview questions, and she reviewed my resume with me. I was there about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Which diagnoses are you most/least familiar with/comfortable treating?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever found yourself in a conflict with a coworker/supervisor? If so, how did you respond?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareOne.

Interview

It was a manageable interview process. Upon entrance to the facility, I had to fill out an application. The interviewer asked for qualifications and experience as an activities assistant. The interviewer was the department head and was very welcoming to the facility.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in becoming an activities assistant?   Answer Question

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareOne (Fort Lee, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter who got me in there in few days. Manager I met with was nice but a bit odd. You could see the desperation on his face and they even mentioned people leaving. Lots of red flags. Had a second interview and one of the directors told me that corporate culture was off and that I should block out what I hear from other employees about no sense of being valued. I wound up not accepting the offer because of all the comments here and how bad the interview process went. If they are desperate, it's never a good thing.

Interview Questions

• They asked my salary range and then gave me a low ball offer and asked if I would accept that amount.   1 Answer

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne (Fort Lee, NJ).

Interview

Interviews with hiring manager were very good.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a good compensation package by researching the market for similar positions.

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne.

Interview

The interview was not too hard. The HR manager was really nice to me. The interview took about 15 minutes and then told me that I'm hired right then and there.