CareOne Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.1

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evesham, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne (Evesham, NJ) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy - Attended Job Fair - I was there for about an hour - I interviewed with the DON and the director and I was told that I had the position on the spot. Very nice DON and Director.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a little about yourself. ( I know that is a standard interview question, I just don't like that question).   Answer Question

RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne.

Interview

The interview was not too hard. The HR manager was really nice to me. The interview took about 15 minutes and then told me that I'm hired right then and there.

Nurse RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne (Paramus, NJ) in October 2016.

Interview

Interview was about 10 minutes with director and another 10-15 monutes with administrator. After that, there was a tour of the facility. All the staffs were friendly. THere was a waiting time in between but it wasn't bad.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hackensack, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareOne (Hackensack, NJ) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter for the company.Shortly after, a face-to-face interview at the facility was arranged. Although I had applied online, I was given a paper application to fill-out in person. After finishing the paperwork, I met with the therapy coordinator and then had a tour of the facility given by an OT. The woman I interviewed with was extremely pleasant, which made the whole process much easier. She was easy to talk to, and allowed me to be myself. The questions were pretty standard interview questions, and she reviewed my resume with me. I was there about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Which diagnoses are you most/least familiar with/comfortable treating?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever found yourself in a conflict with a coworker/supervisor? If so, how did you respond?   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareOne.

Interview

Applied in person, asked how long I had been a nurse. Talked about continuing educational opportunities. Talked about structure of unit and scheduling. Then offered a tour of the facility and got to meet unit managers, case manager, and DON. Very friendly and prompt. Easy to Tell admin cared about staff and was eager to hire and jerk gold workers. Told about pay and sign on bonus.

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wall Township, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CareOne (Wall Township, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

How long have you been a nurse? Can you handle a busy subacute unit? Are you team player? Can you handle difficult family members? Interview was very easy. The hiring process took about 4 weeks from date of hire to actually starting. A lot of online paperwork. Background and urine test required. Basically if you have a pulse, your hired.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Concord, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareOne (Concord, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

Phone screen plus two in-person interviews. Due to some scheduling problems, I had last minute cancellations and rescheduling, which is difficult when you are working and have to make multiple excuses to be out of work

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked in a long term care facility before   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CareOne in February 2016.

Interview

Initial interview was great and I really enjoyed meeting with the hiring manager and I was offered a job proceeding the interview with the corporate director. I had limited to no returned phone calls and process took far to long, I finally gave up. Advice: Have respect for people and their time, if you would like to hire them proceed with the process, don't give them the run around.

Interview Questions

• Where have you worked previously?   1 Answer

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lee, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareOne (Fort Lee, NJ) in July 2015.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter who got me in there in few days. Manager I met with was nice but a bit odd. You could see the desperation on his face and they even mentioned people leaving. Lots of red flags. Had a second interview and one of the directors told me that corporate culture was off and that I should block out what I hear from other employees about no sense of being valued. I wound up not accepting the offer because of all the comments here and how bad the interview process went. If they are desperate, it's never a good thing.

Interview Questions

• They asked my salary range and then gave me a low ball offer and asked if I would accept that amount.   1 Answer

Occupational Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oradell, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CareOne (Oradell, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

very simple, just asked about my previous jobs, what kind of roles I took part in, how many patients I saw, and then she told me about the building and gave me a tour