CareerStaff Unlimited Interview Questions

Updated Nov 23, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 56 of over 56 interviews

Employee Referral14%
2.4
HardAverageEasy

CareerStaff Unlimited

Application

I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited

Interview

The interview process wasn’t difficult and very informative. The interviewer was polite and professional and didn’t hesitate to answer any questions I had. It wasn’t too long and was straight to the point.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me to tell them about myself and my work history
    Answer Question

CareerStaff Unlimited

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited in Oct 2021

Interview

Between the recruiter and payroll manager, I didn't recieve the interview. They gave me 3 different times to be on the call, and when I try to contact them they seem to not be able to "hear me" on the call and hang up.

Talk anonymously with Healthcare professionals

CareerStaff Unlimited

Application

I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited

Interview

Great place to work.z I heard good things and bad. I don’t know what else to write and these thing keeps telling me to write more. But so far I like these job

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CareerStaff Unlimited

Application

I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited

Interview

30 minute phone screen with the recruiter, one on one interview with hiring manager, one on one with region manager then a final round with hiring manager. Overall, it was a pretty easy interview process. All were virtual due to the pandemic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CareerStaff Unlimited

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited in Jun 2021

Interview

The recruiter reached out and during the interview process, she didn't schedule things properly and didn't respond to several of my emails. They moved me through quickly, and I was told to reach out to setup a pit sit with their team. I did so and received no response. When I followed up, I was told by this recruiter that the job had been filled. I submitted a review on Great Recruiter but the review could not be filled out anonymously. The recruiter who made the mistakes reached out to tell me that the person who offered to move me to the next step was no longer with the compnay and had told her that I was not a good fit. Both managers that I spoke to are still listed as employees of CareerStaff Unlimited. The biggeest problem is that you cannot give a negative review about the interview process without it possibly affecting your chances of taking a position with them in the future. This is a major concern!

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CareerStaff Unlimited

Application

I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited

Interview

Interview process was short, but the job was terrible. Micro-manage to the max and 10 meetings a week which leaves you no time. On-call required on the weekends but we are hourly.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Atlanta, GA) in Mar 2021

Interview

It was over the phone and brief, which was good. Overall pay rate wasn't what I was looking for in a CFY. They also weren't willing to budge on pay rate so it was a short interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CareerStaff Unlimited

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited in Feb 2021

Interview

I received call for confirmation about domain I was interested in . After2-3 days got a sudden call without prior notice for telephonic interview. It was a normal telephonic interview. After that I received a message from them about the induction meet. It all over took about a week for scheduling of interview on call.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Portland, OR) in Dec 2020

Interview

First step was a phone interview, then a zoom interview with the hiring manager, and then with the supervisors/directors. Interview was average, depending on how fast you respond, schedule your interviews you can get an offer asap

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

CareerStaff Unlimited

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited in Dec 2020

Interview

There is no interview process really. Some contracts will say there is one, but there never is. They really need nurses and if you have a license and you pass drug screen, etc., you're good to go.

Interview Questions
  • The only thing they really ask is if you're okay with jumping into crazy staffing ratios.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 56 Interviews