CareerStaff Unlimited Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

1. Featured Interview

Operations Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2017.

Interview

1) I got a call from a recruiter and went through a phone interview.
    2) I interviewed with at CareerStaff twice. Once with Jackie (very friendly) and then with two other CSU employees. Then I got a final interview with Kristen the area manager.

Interview Questions

• What could I bring to the table to be an asset with CareerStaff?   Answer Question

Operations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Irving, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Interviewed first with the Area Director for the office and then the VP over the territory as well Both went fine, nice guys. Took them like 2 months to get back to me though and I thought I should keep looking for jobs until they reached out to offer me the position. Happy I took it, wonderful company.

Interview Questions

• Can't remember any specifics, but they were all about average questions.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2014.

Interview

I was contacted through LinkedIn by someone from the Recruitment Team. Shortly after, the hiring manager contacted me and I had an in-person interview within a week. I met with the Area Manager and VP the same day. They were both extremely knowledgeable, friendly, and positive; it made me want the job even more! The manager called me not too soon after and I had accepted the position a day later. Best decision ever!

Junior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Schaumburg, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter (whom was very professional) who was very enthusiastic about the company, which made me feel very motivated to join such a great company. After my initial phone interview, I was offered an in-person interview. The interview was one-on-one with the hiring manager and then two staff members (two-on-one), in the same day.
    All in all, very enthusiastic group of people to interview with!

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a perfect manager?
      Do you work better with a team or individually?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Albuquerque, NM) in October 2017.

Interview

Interview was pleasant. Interviewed with 3 managers. It was a very long process. Spoke with director. Did not hear for 2 weeks then interviewed with Supervisor and Manager. Did not hear back for 3.5 weeks on a decision was made.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Interview

It was fairly a laidback interview process which I enjoyed! The questions were mostly about past work experience and how it would relate to the position. The only negative part was waiting almost over a week to hear back that I didn’t get the job, I had to email first to get a follow up.

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Tampa, FL).

Interview

A recruiter initally reached out to me on linkden. We then set up a phone screen. I then had a phone interview with the manager in the office I was interviewing for. After that they brought me in for an in person interview. Following the in person interview they brought me in to shadow for a few hours. They then set up another phone screen. It seemed very through, but it was not difficult. They made me feel very comfortable the whole time. There were a lot of steps, but they were all scheduled pretty close so the process was not drawn out.

Interview Questions

• Overall the questions were typical interview questions. There were plenty of opportunities for me to ask questions.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited in April 2017.

Interview

The interview/hiring process is extensive, but worth it. While there are definitely a lot of steps, you get the sense they do this because they really care about who they're hiring. After sending in my application, a national recruiter reached out to me through email asking to schedule a phone interview. After my initial phone interview with the recruiter, the manager at my specific location called me for a phone interview, then I had an in person interview the manager, then the Director of my area called me for an interview, then I was emailed an assessment to complete.

Interview Questions

• What about this position interested you?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Irving, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I was contacted about the position via LinkedIn. The recruiter scheduled a phone interview with me for a couple of days. I had another phone interview with the Staffing Manager the following week, and then an in-office interview with the Area Manager the week after that. I was offered the position at the beginning of the following week, then started about a week and a half later. So the whole recruiting process took about 6 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What do you perceive to be the ideal manager?   1 Answer

Staffing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited.

Interview

Initial phone screen with an internal recruiter (15-30 minutes).

In-person interview with my direct hiring manager (30 minutes - 1 hour).

Another in-person office visit/"pit sit" and followed up the pit sit with a conversation and review (about an hour).

Phone screen with the VP of my Region. Received offer later that same day.

Interview Questions

• If I knew anything about healthcare and the specific discipline I would be working with.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CareerStaff Unlimited (Oak Brook, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I applied to CSU and they reached out to me, I would say, maybe a week or less of me submitting my application. I had an initial phone interview with a recruiter and it was standard questions of why I was applying, what I was looking for and about my background. After that, I had a phone interview with the head of the office to dig in more about the job and how my background pertained to this role. Then, he asked me to come in to do a group interview with himself and another manager. It was very laid back but professional at the same time. It was more of a conversation of the role, the day to day, etc. I personally asked a lot of questions about the role and I think that really helped me understand who CSU was and what they wanted out of a candidate. After that interview, I had to do a personality and skills test. Once I passed that, I was set up with another phone interview with the Area Manager and it was the same layout/questions as before. A week and a half later, I got a call extending me an offer. In total, the interview process took about a month.