Caresoft Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caresoft Global Interview Questions

Updated Jun 27, 2017

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Got interview call through a consultant. Interview consist of 3 Rounds, apart from HR round. 1st round consists of 10 - 15 questions which consists of GD&T and its related, 2nd & 3rd is of modelling a sheet metal drawing and drafting another model. And the next round is face to face round. Questions asked from our previous work experience. Waiting for HR round.

Interview Questions

• what do you expect from the company? And your desire for job here?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Questions were average and based on previous employers job. Tested based on Communication skills. Body language and explained on the company process.

Also explained my role in the company and what are all the markets am going to target.

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pollachi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Pollachi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Analytical,Tehinical,HR was not a lengthy process, Had a self test on my preparation,was able to answer questions. a platform to learn overall.Basics of Engineering and Drawings,HR was not a lengthy process, Had a self test on my preparation,was able to answer questions. a platform to learn overall.

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pollachi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Pollachi (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview has split in to two stages, Technical and General. Technical manager is throwing up the questions in such way to understand the candidate's attitude towards the job. Most of the time he did not look for the accurate answer, but how optimize and confident the candidate has reacted throughout the interview session.

Interview Questions

• What is the bottle neck that affects the system performance?   1 Answer