Caresoft Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Caresoft Global

2.7

Sort:

Multibody Physics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Caresoft Global in March 2018.

Interview

I applied for a job through caresoft website. The recruiter called me and then I had an interview with the hiring manager at caresoft. Then I had the next interview with the real company that I was supposed to work with. One hour interview with several question. They told me that they will talk to caresoft guy and invite me to on-site interview. It never happened. I contacted caresoft many times but no response. They acted unprofessionally.

Interview Questions

• what is Lagrangian method?
      How to find an equation of motion of a system?   Answer Question

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pollachi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Pollachi (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview has split in to two stages, Technical and General. Technical manager is throwing up the questions in such way to understand the candidate's attitude towards the job. Most of the time he did not look for the accurate answer, but how optimize and confident the candidate has reacted throughout the interview session.

Interview Questions

• What is the bottle neck that affects the system performance?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Questions were average and based on previous employers job. Tested based on Communication skills. Body language and explained on the company process.

Also explained my role in the company and what are all the markets am going to target.

TA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Chennai (India)) in May 2018.

Interview

Poor process. HR person is not even ready to coordinate. Please provide proper training to the Talent Acquisition team to coordinate properly with the candidates. Don't make the candidates to wait for hours.

Interview Questions

• Very basic Questions and general discussion......   1 Answer

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pollachi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Pollachi (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Analytical,Tehinical,HR was not a lengthy process, Had a self test on my preparation,was able to answer questions. a platform to learn overall.Basics of Engineering and Drawings,HR was not a lengthy process, Had a self test on my preparation,was able to answer questions. a platform to learn overall.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Got interview call through a consultant. Interview consist of 3 Rounds, apart from HR round. 1st round consists of 10 - 15 questions which consists of GD&T and its related, 2nd & 3rd is of modelling a sheet metal drawing and drafting another model. And the next round is face to face round. Questions asked from our previous work experience. Waiting for HR round.

Interview Questions

• what do you expect from the company? And your desire for job here?   1 Answer

IT Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (London, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

A phone call first, then email conversation, details sent to the company, offer made for different versions and got the job. It was quite easy and the HR person was very positive and easy to talk.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Chennai (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

First, a typical HR Interview with all the behavioural interview questions to know about yourself, educational background, co-curriculars, etc.
    Second, a Technical interview with one of the Project managers or Business Heads on your technical knowledge

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, educational background, significant achievements   Answer Question