Caresoft Global Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Caresoft Global Interview Questions

Updated Nov 29, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Caresoft Global

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Chennai (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Got interview call through a consultant. Interview consist of 3 Rounds, apart from HR round. 1st round consists of 10 - 15 questions which consists of GD&T and its related, 2nd & 3rd is of modelling a sheet metal drawing and drafting another model. And the next round is face to face round. Questions asked from our previous work experience. Waiting for HR round.

Interview Questions

• what do you expect from the company? And your desire for job here?   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Chennai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Questions were average and based on previous employers job. Tested based on Communication skills. Body language and explained on the company process.

Also explained my role in the company and what are all the markets am going to target.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

On Mar 26th 2014 Caresoft Global came to our college with an offer of 3.5 lac per annum for the designation of "software engineer" their criteria was 60+ in B.E, PU or 12th, SSLC or 10th with no standing arrears. They bragged about their company for 90 minutes. They told that they have recently started a branch in Bangalore which they supposedly claimed to be in "Vasantnagar (close to shivajinagar). They took four rounds 1)Technical 2) Aptitude 3)Group Discussion 4)H.R all in the same order in a single day. Close to 99 BE final year students attended the interview. In technical round they eliminated 40 people and in aptitude 30 people in G.D 10 people and finally in H.R 10 people. I was among the 9 who were selected I was very happy and celebrating. But SOB's never sent the offer letter or caller letter.We waited for close to 2 months and the H.R was not available on call or gave petty reasons when he was. I felt betrayed and finally gave up and joined a start up gained experience and moved on to better positions .

Interview Questions

• Both technical and Aptitude were MCQ's and consisted of 15 questions 30 minutes. In technical the mostly asked about C, OS concepts, DBMS concepts (mostly queries) ,networking, Basic JAVA and OOPS concepts. Aptitude had same old boring time & distance, Ratio & Proportions etc   1 Answer

Senior Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pollachi (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Caresoft Global (Pollachi (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

The interview has split in to two stages, Technical and General. Technical manager is throwing up the questions in such way to understand the candidate's attitude towards the job. Most of the time he did not look for the accurate answer, but how optimize and confident the candidate has reacted throughout the interview session.

Interview Questions

• What is the bottle neck that affects the system performance?   1 Answer