Carestream Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakdale, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Oakdale, MN) in January 2013.

Interview

Friendly interviewers. Heavy on behavioral questions. The interview team seemed disorganized and unprepared to discuss long-term potential of the position. eventual manager was not a part of the interview team.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carestream Health.

Interview

Total of 4 telephone interviews with managers from several continents

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of managing conflict with a customer   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health in January 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening interview by HR, followed by an in-person interview and several telephone interviews with personnel from other countries. The process took about a month. The in-person interview with a panel took 1.5 hours.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

After applying, interview scheduled within 3 days. Heard back within a week from HR and scheduled drug test/screening. Less than a week after that I was offered the job and accepted.

Interview Questions

• What is your proudest accomplishment? It is hard to answer that without sounding full of yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Take it or leave it.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

Top grading process to evaluate the person is awesome
    technical evaluation is very good.I felt that it was to lengthy but it is worth it.
    Meeting all the management and peers before accepting is an asset.

Implementation Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Carestream Health in June 2011.

Interview

Very bad. Had a phone call, then another, then another. Never had a real interview. I was hired then no contact. My first day I had to call an acquaintance there and found out I was supposed to be in another city.

Interview Questions

• Lots of talk, and a few questions that weren't even related to my education or experience.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I submitted a pay stub from earlier job, then talked to manager. I got an offer that was way higher than expected.

Senior Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Saint Paul, MN).

Interview

Found the job posting online through Indeed or one of the large aggregator sites. Submitted online application and was contacted by an in-house recruiter. Submitted a long application and answered specific questions in written form. A few months went by without further contact. Noticed the job was still posted online and followed up with the recruiter. He said things stalled for a while but were about to get going again. Finally received an email from the hiring manager about three months after the initial application. Had a phone screen within a couple of days. Later that week had a phone interview with the hiring manager and two others in the department lasting about an hour. Some technical questions mixed in with standard career path/long term goal questions. The following week received an invitation to interview on site. Had a full day interview meeting about 8 different people of varying levels and giving a presentation related to the position. Received an offer the next day. Some minor negotiations ensued but eventually accepted the position.

Overall, the process was fairly straightforward and typical for a technical position. I found the on-site visit to be generally relaxed and enjoyable. Most of the difficult questions were asked during the panel phone interview. Only one person on-site posed challenging behavioral questions that were designed to induce a bit of stress and careful thought. The process started slowly but accelerated very quickly as they were in a rapid hiring mode.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a situation when someone that you worked with betrayed you or undermined your work and describe how you responded to it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was very good and competitive with industry averages. Benefits were excellent. The relocation came in lower than expected because they based this on the initial application where I suggested that I didn't need much to relocated (mostly hoping to look attractive and gain an interview). I was able to ask for an amount more consistent with what is typical for the industry. I didn't attempt to negotiate other areas as they were already competitive.

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY).

Interview

I applied for this role while interning with the company. The interview itself was a 2 hour interview with 4 different individuals, each interviewer had 30 minutes to run through questions with me.
    The individuals were cordial, quations varied in diffulculty. I wish i remembered some of them but it's been over a 1.5 years since the interview. Sorry!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was still in college and didn't want to sound pushy or entitled. Which was a big mistake, negotiation is a natural part of the process and I should have at least tried.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Apply on-line at http://www.carestream.com/csh-careers.html, Process is typical and will vary by group. Other more recent hires may be able to better explain. I was part of the divestiture from Kodak so my comments aren't really applicable.

Interview Questions

• I was part of the divestiture from Kodak so my comments aren't really applicable.   Answer Question

FSE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health.

Interview

Just a few questions, no problem. Basically a few questions that weren't really technical, and then the can you name a time questions. I was also interviewing them. People don't usually think the evaluation is a two way street. I thought nothing could be worse than the FSE (Dental) job I had before. I was incorrect.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't your wear a suit and tie?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they made offer I accepted.