Carestream Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 18, 2017

2.8

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

HR reached out through LinkedIn. On site interview with manager and 1 over 1. 1 over 1 stormed in to interview without introducing himself, and his first words were "is this about the money?"

Junior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY).

Interview

I applied for this role while interning with the company. The interview itself was a 2 hour interview with 4 different individuals, each interviewer had 30 minutes to run through questions with me.
    The individuals were cordial, quations varied in diffulculty. I wish i remembered some of them but it's been over a 1.5 years since the interview. Sorry!

Interview Questions

• What is your greatest weakness.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was still in college and didn't want to sound pushy or entitled. Which was a big mistake, negotiation is a natural part of the process and I should have at least tried.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carestream Health.

Interview

The interview process was over a period of two months. I had several phone interviews with various levels of recruiter/HR personnel.

During all interactions, I was treated respectfully and provided with comprehensive answers to all of my questions. In addition, at the completion of each interview I was advised regarding the timeframe and next steps if found to be qualified to move forward to the next phase.

Interview Questions

• Please rank your communication skills in the following areas: Verbal, Written, Computer   Answer Question

Electrical Engineer, X-Ray Systems Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carestream Health in June 2016.

Interview

I was first screened by a HR recruiter for over a hour. Then I was interview by a panel team. The team included three persons: a hiring manager and two engineers. An engineer asked me: "Do you know motor and drive?". I list a lot types of motors and controls. Then the manager and a engineer said something was surprised me. The manager said and an engineer repeated with disrespected tone: "You can only work on motor and control. Do you do on general work?" I felt they are the rudest I met in interview. They really lacked the interview skills. They asked most questions are big and open like "have you worked on PCB layout", "do you work on FPGA" within a short interview. Between answers and next questions, they could keep silences over a minute. If you try to talk with them next within those silences, the manager said something with impatient. I also thought how difficult to work with them in the environment.

Interview Questions

Interview

Pretty basic interview process, was just asked questions about how I would solve some tasks. Followed up by employee questions about my method. Was interviewed by a group of employees.

Interview Questions

• How would you improve the efficiency of our patient acquisition system?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Interviewed with 4 people in one day. From Controller to the Directors /Managers in at least two of the rotation. Be prepared to talk about community involvement and your computer skills.

FSE Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health.

Interview

Just a few questions, no problem. Basically a few questions that weren't really technical, and then the can you name a time questions. I was also interviewing them. People don't usually think the evaluation is a two way street. I thought nothing could be worse than the FSE (Dental) job I had before. I was incorrect.

Interview Questions

• Why didn't your wear a suit and tie?   1 Answer

Negotiation

they made offer I accepted.

Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health in January 2015.

Interview

Initial phone screening interview by HR, followed by an in-person interview and several telephone interviews with personnel from other countries. The process took about a month. The in-person interview with a panel took 1.5 hours.

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Carestream Health (Rochester, NY).

Interview

Apply on-line at http://www.carestream.com/csh-careers.html, Process is typical and will vary by group. Other more recent hires may be able to better explain. I was part of the divestiture from Kodak so my comments aren't really applicable.

Interview Questions

• I was part of the divestiture from Kodak so my comments aren't really applicable.   Answer Question

Technical Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Carestream Health in July 2014.

Interview

Never was able to get my resume in front of a hiring manager due to inexperienced HR people / recruiters screening the resumes. They claimed I lacked experience in areas that were clearly stated that I did and where a number of other companies clearly saw that I did. WOW!