Carl's Jr Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Carl's Jr

1.6
HardAverageEasy
Found 123 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Melbourne
Application

I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Melbourne) in Sep 2020

Interview

I was invited to an online interview via a google link emailed to me after an interview was offered. I then proceeded with the one on one online interview the following week. The interview went great and my interviewer was extremely friendly and made answering the questions easy and enjoyable. I was asked questions such as, What do you know about Carl's Jr? What is your availability? Why should we hire you? What skills do you think would be most important for this Job

Interview Questions
  • What do you already know about Carl's Jr?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Anchorage, AK)

Interview

After turning in your application, they call you and set up a interview/orientation. I don't really remember the questions they asked but I do remember it was a very quick and easy interview. Just talked to a Manager or the General Manager. If they need you then sometimes they would hire you on the spot and you can start working that day. Or they'll call you back in a couple of days.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Salt Lake City, UT) in Sep 2019

Interview

I interviewed many times at Many different Carl’s Jr. with not much luck but the downtown store was really busy so she said she wanted to hire me one of the female managers downtown even though I was a steady customer usually nothing else.

Interview Questions
  • They wanted to know why I was a good fit for there company?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Los Angeles, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

I was surprised that there was no drug test to be honest. If you get hurt on the job you are tested for liability reasons. I declined the offer anyways.

Interview Questions
  • im only doing this because they made me
Anonymous Employee in Chino, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Chino, CA) in Aug 2019

Interview

The manager was extremely polite and comfortable to talk to at the Schaefer and Euclid location in Chino, California. She was very encouraging and apparently very flexible and accommodating. Made it seem like a place very worth working for.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have any work experience?
  • Why do you want to work here?
  • What is your availability? Are you in school? Any extracurricular activities?
  • What positions are you comfortable with working?
  • Do you have a Food Handlers Card/Certification?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of Industry, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (City of Industry, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Applied online, a couple days passed then got called for interview, and went to the interview within two weeks. Made it seem like I’d get it saying he’d call me by Monday to schedule first shift and never called.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (United States)

Interview

Common senses questions, very easy to comprehend and answer . most queations are senarios as.well as what can you bring to to company that can help it grow . also very fast pace working place .

Interview Questions
  • What qualitys can you bring to the company
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at Carl's Jr (United States)

Interview

The manager had me sit in the empty dining area and started to ask me questions, it was a walk in interview so it was fairly short (about 5 minutes). She then told me she’ll call me in a week if I got the job.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Aguascalientes, Aguascalientes)

Interview

Personal bien capacitado, aclararon dudas, horarios flexibles, explicaron bien la dinámica del trabajo, presentación de todo el personal y...

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chihuahua, Chihuahua
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Chihuahua, Chihuahua)

Interview

Bueno Te capacitan para desempeñar lo logrado Oportunidad de crecimiento a corto plazo No hay distinción de raza o religión Te brindan seguro

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Viewing 1 - 10 of 123