Carl's Jr Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carl's Jr Interview Questions

Interviews at Carl's Jr

1.6

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Santa Ana, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy short the manager talked a lot about her experience. I was a cashier at another fast food and that was pretty dismissed. Asked a few questions and I was hired.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (El Paso, TX).

Interview

An online application was required which had what appeared to be an IQ test and also asked for previous experience, and then an in-person interview with the manager. I brought a resume to the interview but didn't need it.

Interview Questions

• What previous job experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Henderson, NV) in September 2017.

Interview

Had no previous experience. It was about 15 minutes long and was very easy. They called me within 2 weeks. Disnt really have to get prepared for the interview. Basically just show up and let them know that you really want to work there.

Interview Questions

• How are you under pressure?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Interview

It was very simple and quick, it was about 5-10 minutes, they conduct the interviews in the dining area. its a real simple interview and the questions he asked were not hard at all.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Houston, TX) in June 2018.

Interview

Didn't ask any questions at all, just talked about pay and hours. It was an absolutely horrible job and I completely regret ever working here. I don't know why anyone would want to work in the fast food industry at all. Just work retail, it's easier and you make more money.

Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carl's Jr.

Interview

Common senses questions, very easy to comprehend and answer . most queations are senarios as.well as what can you bring to to company that can help it grow . also very fast pace working place .

Interview Questions

• What qualitys can you bring to the company   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clarita, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Santa Clarita, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

Once applied, I got an email back stating that they would like to move ahead with a face to face interview. Then we met at the local Carl's Jr. it was a group interview asking us some basic question he took down my SSN number and other stuff. After that, I was scheduled for training then started working

Anonymous Employee in Baytown, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Baytown, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

It took 2 hours to even start the interview. Everything and everyone was discombobulated. The store wasn't clean and it was taking way too long for orders to go out.

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2016.

Interview

It was easy. Managers there don't know anything. They almost hire anyone who applies really bad training too employees there are nice but everyone hates their job manager also suck. Dont apply there

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Carl's Jr (Sacramento, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

The whole process went very quickly. Had a 10 minute informal interview, came back the following week for a 30 minute formal interview, then a week later they called and told me I was hired.

Interview Questions

• They asked if I felt it was ever okay to give free food or product to friends.   1 Answer