Carrington Real Estate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Carrington Real Estate

Real Estate Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carrington Real Estate (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Met with the broker at the office. We discussed goals, responsibilities, what they offer, and the needed level of commitment. Spoke about the difficulties encountered in the real estate business. She described company businesses and what training was offered. Towards the end of the interview we discussed compensation rate. It was a fairly typical interview for a real estate office.

Interview Questions

• What goals do you have for your real estate practice. How have you gone about trying to achieve them.   Answer Question

Real Estate Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrington Real Estate.

Interview

They tell you what they offer and you listen. You should ask a lot of questions to really determine if you are great fit. It really is not an interview. You are accessing if you would like to work with them. The person who interviewed me with nice and was good at answering my questions.

Interview Questions

• How much business have you done   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Carrington Real Estate (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Short, easy. Called for appointment and had interview one on one with office manager. Offer made and accepted at that time. Discussed opportunities and commission structure. Also discussed listing assignment procedures.