Carter's Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Carter's Interview Questions

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.3

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Carter's.

Interview

Interviewed by store manager in person and district manager on the phone all within a week of applying. Was asked to describe what my solutions were in different scenarios. Overall not hard questions and both managers were easy going

Interview Questions

• What are some weaknesses and strengths you bring to this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Carter's (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

I interviewed with the manager, asked questions from a packet. I felt like he only asked the questions because he had to, because the first thing I had to do was fill out an availability form. I filled it out correctly and he was impressed with that as others had had a huge problem understanding it. Was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you had to stand up for what was right?   Answer Question
    • Name a time you had to work with a team and/or delegate a task?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Carter's (Jacksonville, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

Applied online. Got a call back a few days later. I Met with manager at a Starbucks because the new carters store was not yet built. She was very pleasant and professional. The Interview lasted about 20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carter's in October 2017.

Interview

Very short, very straight forward interview. The manager seemed nice and blunt, but laid back. The questions were pretty basic, and easy to answer. Probably one of the easiest interviews i ever had.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carter's (San Diego, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

I applied online aferre two days the manager called me to schedule an interview. The interview was really easy, in the same interview they tell me that I was a new employee!

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

Submitted online application, got a call back to come in for an interview a few days later. It was supposed to be myself and one other person in a group interview, but the other person did not show up so I was interviewed alone. The questions were very straightforward, easy interview, it took less than 30 minutes. About 3 days later I got a call back offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how it was resolved.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Gastonia, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carter's (Gastonia, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied online. Went to the interview, the store manager and the assistant manager were really great. The questions were straightforward and easy. I left this interview feeling great and confident. Just waiting on my background check now.

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Carter's (Dallas, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Quick interview. Friendly assistant manager. She asked a few questions but we mostly chatted about ourselves and life. I was called the next day and offered the position

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time you went above and beyond to help a customer?   Answer Question

Part Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, NC

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Carter's (Fayetteville, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied and was called maybe 2 days later for an interview. It’s for a new location in my area that hasn’t opened yet. Interview was quick and easy at a book store and was told to check my Email for background consent form. I accepted and was called and told to come in the following Thursday. After that shift I was told not to come back until my background cleared. I have nothing on my background, because I just got one a few months previously but it’s been a week. It’s not a satisfying moment but all I can do is continue to wait.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for carter’s?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you had to deal with a difficult customer, and how did you solve the problem?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable working nights/weekends and/or holidays?   Answer Question
    • What’s your availability at the moment?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Carter's (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied to carters in august got a call a week or so later then came in for a group interviews waited for almost a week to do a background check & waiting to hear back.